It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

YouTube Took Down Video mirrored under USWGO under inappropriate content label, any vid can be taken

page: 1
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
YouTube Took Down Video mirrored under USWGO under inappropriate content label, any vid can be taken down with just 1 complaint

Update to this article: Original video I mirrored is also deleted and many seem to have followed and were also deleted under YouTube, this attack wasn't just against me, it was against all military check point videos.

If you protest against what YouTube has done to mirrored WeAreChange Video (theirs will be next by the opposition) *snip*

If you want proof goto this link and tell me what you see: www.youtube.com...





This is a direct article written by Brian Hill.

Today I first thought that my video was safe and wasn't taken down, and I told people on this forum and other places online that I thought I was safe and then I noticed that when I went in there it said my video was taken down under Terms of Use violations, and here is the kicker, it had nothing to do with privacy violations (I knew it was a false report) since youtube seems upset that they couldn't take down my video under a privacy violation they decided to take mine down under the term "Content inappropriate". So this means that youtube can take down all the military check point videos they find and label them as falsely inappropriate content and any video can be taken down, especially after just 1 complaint.
So now that any video can be taken down after just 1 complaint and that it's anti-Obama things are chilling after the G20 attacks this now means the end of free speech for good on youtube because the Pro-Obama supporters know that all they need is one complaint and they can take any video down or use a bot to send mass complaints because my video got taken down under 1 complaint.
The whole video I proudly mirrored (and will soon be destroyed all over the face of youtube if this war continues) was about WeAreChange Ohio investigates military check points in Ohio and they would out that the soldiers will just obey military orders and will not answer to the Constitution which brings chills into October which is the month they want to force RFID Bracelets and Vaccine shots which now the California Chronicle is now reporting that Swine Flu Recipients will be tracked via a RFID chip so this means that our waking people on YouTube will soon be limited because just 1 complaint and within two days your outta here.... scram.... we don't want your stinken video no more ya hear......That will be the attitude of YouTube since the G20 brutal police attacks.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by uswgo]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by uswgo]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by uswgo]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by uswgo]

 

MOD EDIT: 1e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.


[edit on 29-9-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]




posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by uswgo
 


Wow, You made that video??? I saw it, and was awestruck. It proves that at least some People in uniform don't have a problem in the World with the direction the country is headed.

I couldn't believe the partner there with his eyes rolling, and the like as his chubby buddy talked with ya'll.

The chubby one definitely felt in the right, and the other one I'm sure would have if given the "order" tazered, or even killed to shut Ya'll up, and down.
S&F

EDIT: I cannot think of them off the top of my head, but there are several start ups; which are providing a service similar to Youtube, but not as controlled. You might want to check with Mike Rivero at Whatreallyhappened.com as he hosts videos, or upload it here at ATS media.


[edit on 28-9-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by uswgo
 


Wow, You made that video??? I saw it, and was awestruck. It proves that at least some People in uniform don't have a problem in the World with the direction the country is headed.

I couldn't believe the partner there with his eyes rolling, and the like as his chubby buddy talked with ya'll.

The chubby one definitely felt in the right, and the other one I'm sure would have if given the "order" tazered, or even killed to shut Ya'll up, and down.
S&F


Well I just mirror the video but I am surprised after putting that link on one traffic exchange to get more views I get more complaints and attacks. Also if I put videos like that on reddit Obamabots have attacked and constantly voted no over and over till your reddit article is buried.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You should upload your videos directly here..

Youtube has been compirmised ever since google bought it out...while we are on that subject you should avoid google too... maybe try scroogle?

Youtube is suppressing conspiracy theorists. Their is a thread about it here on ATS... Last year they began this effort in a massive sweep deleting over 50 YT accounts of well known and respected folk...

Upload here your videos wont be deleted.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
You should upload your videos directly here..

Youtube has been compirmised ever since google bought it out...while we are on that subject you should avoid google too... maybe try scroogle?

Youtube is suppressing conspiracy theorists. Their is a thread about it here on ATS... Last year they began this effort in a massive sweep deleting over 50 YT accounts of well known and respected folk...

Upload here your videos wont be deleted.


Thanks although last time I tried to sign up for ATS media it was closed to registrants unless I went to the wrong area.

if it's not closed then tell me where to sign up?



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by uswgo
 


Your sign in to ats is also your sign in to the media portal and BTS.

Past that their is always alternative like metacafe or liveleak but I still recommend ATS first as the most trust worthy..then again by using all three you can hedge your bets.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by titorite]



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
what exactly did the video content contain....? what was their evidence ... kind of curious now



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterconnecteD
what exactly did the video content contain....? what was their evidence ... kind of curious now


It was mirrored wearechange ohio video (they would never be the ones to bring me down they let people mirror them hundreds of times). They were interviewing ground soldiers at the river fest over military check points being deployed in Kentucky and even asked them if they would obey the constitution and they were just obeying orders and don't care about the constitution.

I really don't think they are our marines! I think they are ACORN Thugs and Obamas private military, if thats true then a civil war must be declared because a presidents private army is in violation of everything our country stands for.

It was after I introduce the video link to some place I got plenty of attacks before, a traffic exchange I was trying to gain more quality views and even set the timer to 40 seconds so they would watch it and I have more of a chance of those to be quality views but thats when I got the complaint out of nowhere. I don't like to talk about that because people judge me and tell me stuff like "Traffic exchanges don't bring quality hits" but if people really didn't pay attention to exchanged sites then why did I get reported several times (report to youtube, and several to traffic exchange admins that I broke the rules, even got banned from a traffic exchange).



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
man ... the whole world is a conspiracy ... really ... it seems that we are in a movie, because its #%&¨&¨&$ UNBELIEVABLE



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
man ... the whole world is a conspiracy ... really ... it seems that we are in a movie, because its #%&¨&¨&$ UNBELIEVABLE


thats they way i look at life most of the time.... cause if i didnt i would go crazy...



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
man ... the whole world is a conspiracy ... really ... it seems that we are in a movie, because its #%&¨&¨&$ UNBELIEVABLE


yeah thats true. I know YT is a private entity but attacking my video under false claims, first threatening me under a fake privacy complaint and then not take it down making me think I won and now they take mine down under another false complaint such as it's inappropriate on youtube, Whats inappropriate about it? Does it have naked women running around town on it? Does it contain hot love scenes? No just ur usual boring political stuff! This is definitely G20 Style censorship.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
That was the Ohio one. There was another one from Oak Knoll California showing a full blown suburban house to house round up raid. I started passing it around to political sites and within hours it magically historized itself. I do believe the original came from wearechange also.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with it. You probably just mirrored the same video one too many times, there's a bunch of duplicates on there, it wastes space. I bet if you named it something different, they would never have caught it.

In any case, you have to remember that You Tube isn't a democracy and they can take down your video if they don't like the way your face looks, should they so choose.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't just take down mine, they took down the original source, oh god I hope the original source doesn't claim it's my fault why his is taken down too!
Damn youtube I hate them

They didn't just took down mine, now is the time to really flag my thread. Looks like they want to take down all of them AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I should have deleted the video and now other peoples videos are deleted and it's all my FAULT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I hurt the truth movement because I want to bring out the truth, I should have kept my mouth shut instead of rally against youtubes censorship



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
I don't see anything wrong with it. You probably just mirrored the same video one too many times, there's a bunch of duplicates on there, it wastes space. I bet if you named it something different, they would never have caught it.

In any case, you have to remember that You Tube isn't a democracy and they can take down your video if they don't like the way your face looks, should they so choose.


they didn't take me down because of the duplicates, they did it under that the video was inappropriate. Also they took down the original video I beliueve as well and it looks like it's harder to find the military videos. this is a crises. I went to a link believe to be the original and it said the same thing that it violated youtubes rules.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I confirmed it www.youtube.com... which is the original author I mirrored from his video is also taken down by youtube mods.

This is digital bloodshed! This is online civil war! They destroyed and shattered the blood of many videos
Youtube is on the move, this isn't just USWGO now, I told people over and over that this was important and that if we didn't take my videos endangerment seriously youtube will take down manys others, my prophecy was right, youtube is taking down many others because they took down mine.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
YouTube has no problem with bestial sex videos, but they cannot stand truth.

Way to go YouTube! Show the world what a moral and caring establishment you are. When the SHTF you will be doing the BOHICA dance just like the rest of us. Don't think being an NWO lap dog is going to save you. Your money will be as worthless as ours and won't even buy you a cheeseburger.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
As I said in the other thread and someone else too, youtube can remove anything it pleases. You were warned and engouraged to switch service. The privacy complaint was bogus and appears they knew it wouldn't fly.



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
OP, if you were to go into your channel account main, there should be a link boldly located that will take you to a page outlining exactly why the video was taken down for inappropriate content, as opposed to just the short tag that they put on the video itself.

If you could screencap that and post it here, it would add validity to your case. Right now your video could have been taken down just due to swearing or other objectionable content if it was flagged by enough people. Being as my company works with YouTube on a daily basis, I see this happen all the time.

If you can post the exact reason they gave you, it adds context to your complaint. Otherwise, they were just operating inside of their rules, and everyone has to play by them.

Isn't that what your video was about at its core, after all, playing by the rules?



posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
OP, if you were to go into your channel account main, there should be a link boldly located that will take you to a page outlining exactly why the video was taken down for inappropriate content, as opposed to just the short tag that they put on the video itself.

If you could screencap that and post it here, it would add validity to your case. Right now your video could have been taken down just due to swearing or other objectionable content if it was flagged by enough people. Being as my company works with YouTube on a daily basis, I see this happen all the time.

If you can post the exact reason they gave you, it adds context to your complaint. Otherwise, they were just operating inside of their rules, and everyone has to play by them.

Isn't that what your video was about at its core, after all, playing by the rules?


It seems like it's a black operation style censorship. I checked my account status and it says under community guide lines that it is in good standing so I can't even find out the reason why the video was taken down.

I wonder how I can ask them?

The video has no curse words but even then it should not have been taken down it would have been flagged as adult content. It wasn't just the video I mirrored if you goto the original ChangeOhio's video it is complete gone as well and somebody I think is already complaing in his account about his video being taken down.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<<   2 >>

log in

join