It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

62 children in Zimbabwe have an alien encounter!

page: 4
15
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think we are drifting away from the Ruwa case. Let's get back to that instead of focusing on TeslaandLyne's special brand of insanity.




posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I think we are drifting away from the Ruwa case. Let's get back to that instead of focusing on TeslaandLyne's special brand of insanity.


In fact both ET and the works of Tesla are unknown.
So where does this insanity belong.
Not with me so point elsewhere.


[edit on 10/1/2009 by TeslaandLyne]



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Point taken - I got an email about this case saying there was going to be interviews with these children grown up (may've read it on ATS somewhere as well) - Interesting to see what there thoughts on this are now. Now if this incident is 100 percent true, it makes you wonder why the aliens would bring those thoughts up to the children. Is it going to happen or just trying to make them change their ways for a better future?



posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i think the alien beings also ate some of these children



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05
 




Wheeen
?

Hehe, I need to see it now.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
[edit on 2-10-2009 by ricgarcia88]



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Post removed - Thanks mods.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by KingAmongstMen]



posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So there is going to be a follow up? This would prove very interesting.



posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
so like, why hasn't it been on cnn?



posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hisshadow
so like, why hasn't it been on cnn?



Exactly. This is one that you would think would have been covered by now. I see nothing on the MSM about this.



posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

Originally posted by hisshadow
so like, why hasn't it been on cnn?



Exactly. This is one that you would think would have been covered by now. I see nothing on the MSM about this.


Really?..
I would have thought the original Disclosure Project Witness Testimony would have been on CNN, NBC, ABC and PBS all at the same time for 2 weeks straight..
this is just a bunch of kids waaaay far away eating local mushrooms together creating self mass hysteria..
Out of country our of mind

b



posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I wonder if this may not have been a case of mass hysteria. Outbreaks out mass hysteria are not uncommon in that part of the world. For example, in Zimbabwe in 2002, a school was closed for several days after students reported being attacked and possessed by goblins.



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex
 


Yes that might be, that sounded crazy though.

Any new info on the subject of interviewing these kids again?



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman
Yes that might be, that sounded crazy though.


No less crazy than aliens landing in front of a school.


Originally posted by gamerman
Any new info on the subject of interviewing these kids again?


Zimbabwe is not the most hospitable of countries at the moment. Not that it was when Dr. Mack interviewed the children, but less so now.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by DoomsdayRex]



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't usually say this but..

This may very well be dissinformation..

This almost makes it positive to some people that they were beings from another world..


And they use the innocence of children to assure people of what was seen, also through a group..

It sounds exciting..but it doesn't..seem..right

It's all about
"The big pointy dark eyes" and "Scary to look into" and "I think they want to take me"
I also noticed the children look away from the camera and make faces when they answer..this is a common sign when someone is lying. ..it seems like a big wow! This is it! Though I'm not so sure..

I would be very weary of this..

I used to get very excited about this case..It's been a while since I've looked at it and from what I know now it looks more like (IF it was disinformation) that they set up the children to lie about something so that it would induce fear about these beings.

Or I am wrong..

We don't know.

We don't know.
I guess information is information..



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Triple_helixxx
I don't usually say this but..

This may very well be dissinformation..

This almost makes it positive to some people that they were beings from another world..


And they use the innocence of children to assure people of what was seen, also through a group..

It sounds exciting..but it doesn't..seem..right

It's all about
"The big pointy dark eyes" and "Scary to look into" and "I think they want to take me"
I also noticed the children look away from the camera and make faces when they answer..this is a common sign when someone is lying. ..it seems like a big wow! This is it! Though I'm not so sure..

I would be very weary of this..

I used to get very excited about this case..It's been a while since I've looked at it and from what I know now it looks more like (IF it was disinformation) that they set up the children to lie about something so that it would induce fear about these beings.

Or I am wrong..

We don't know.

We don't know.
I guess information is information..



for one thing children don't lie or are not good at keeping a lie for a long period of time....balloon boy is an example of this..the kid told the truth the first chance he got...and this is a large group of children who saw the same thing....so it would be that much harder to keep this lie going for a long period of time



posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I wonder if this may not have been a case of mass hysteria. Outbreaks out mass hysteria are not uncommon in that part of the world. For example, in Zimbabwe in 2002, a school was closed for several days after students reported being attacked and possessed by goblins.

mass hysteria for what ?? this is a large group of children who saw the same thing....that greatly lessens the chance for something like that to happen..if it was only a couple of kids you might have a point...but this was a massive group of people



posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123
 


Exactly. Also, as mentioned, children usually spill the beans rapidly. Why would there be such "hysteria" for no reason as well? That makes no sense, there had to be a reason for their reactions and for what they saw. It was a real event no doubt and the way it was reported it was real.

Its just like when anything new is discovered for the first time, people, have a hard time accepting such, like I can imagine Columbus trying to get people to sail around the world for the first time


[edit on 26-10-2009 by talisman]



new topics

top topics



 
15
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join