It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children in Zimbabwe have an alien encounter!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen

Originally posted by FoxMulder91
Why would the aliens appear to a bunch of random kids in Africa?
If they were trying to warn us about something wouldnt it make more sense to appear to a group of kids in the US..or appear to the president or something like that.

To be fair, I think the words of South African kids are somewhat more reputable than those of American children. If only for the fact America is a nation raised on TVs that constantly air outlandish TV shows.

Most American children will have seen an array of shows and movies on aliens. Americans are renound for their belief in the paranormal, religion etc. Those in South Africa, not as much.

Also your implication that American children would be a more valid source than South Africans is pretty offensive. Contrary to popular belief the world doesn't revolve around the US.

You completly missed what I was trying to get at.
This story is not taken as seriously as it probably should be by the media..if this incident happened in the US the media following would be alot bigger..if aliens are truly trying to warn us about something it would have made more sense for them to do it in a bigger location.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

If they were trying to warn us about something wouldnt it make more sense to appear to a group of kids in the US..or appear to the president or something like that.

To be fair, I think the words of South African kids are somewhat more reputable than those of American children. If only for the fact America is a nation raised on TVs that constantly air outlandish TV shows.

Most American children will have seen an array of shows and movies on aliens. Americans are renound for their belief in the paranormal, religion etc. Those in South Africa, not as much.

Also your implication that American children would be a more valid source than South Africans is pretty offensive. Contrary to popular belief the world doesn't revolve around the US.

This story is not taken as seriously as it probably should be by the media..if this incident happened in the US the media following would be alot bigger..if aliens are truly trying to warn us about something it would have made more sense for them to do it in a bigger location.

No, you clearly miss my point. The media take the claims of South Africans far more seriously than they do Americans.

I don't know if you realise but Americans aren't looked up on very favourably otuside of America...

Now in America obviously the same claim by a group of American children will be taken far more seriously and given far more exposure. But as I said, the world doesn't revolve around America. Globally it wouldn't help the case, infact it would devalue it. As most have negative views of Americans and would write the incident off as some American kids with big imaginations who've spent too many hours infront of a TV set.

Incidents outside of America are given more respect and credibility by the international community.

So what you're getting at is wrong.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

I thought of that. But then did you notice in the last 10 years or so how everyone(world leaders/political people) jumped on the "we gotta save the planet!" bit?

Perhaps, the Aliens did make a showing and we just were never told about it, amongst a lot of other things.

It could also be that some of these children are important in the future?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by talisman]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I wish these "aliens" would reveal themselves already... I've been waiting forever.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

No, you clearly miss my point. The media take the claims of South Africans far more seriously than they do Americans.

I don't know if you realise but Americans aren't looked up on very favourably otuside of America...

Now in America obviously the same claim by a group of American children will be taken far more seriously and given far more exposure. But as I said, the world doesn't revolve around America. Globally it wouldn't help the case, infact it would devalue it. As most have negative views of Americans and would write the incident off as some American kids with big imaginations who've spent too many hours infront of a TV set.

Incidents outside of America are given more respect and credibility by the international community.

So what you're getting at is wrong.

Fair enough
Im just wondering why aliens would go to South Africa to tell kids about how we as a human race are destroying the world..

[edit on 30-9-2009 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

i talked to this alien begins, they were named muj-bah-kor, um-la-bing and fu-mah-zho

they were here to spread messages of love, preach the gospel of universial species cooperation and to abduct some children for dissecion

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

ARe you joking or are you being serious?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I'm willing to bet that the "we're killing the Earth" stuff was doctrine these kids were already learning in the classrooms. The psychologist was leading them, in a way, to speculate on the aliens' motivations. So that's what the kids were doing. Guessing. I didn't hear any references to actual telepathic communication other than what the doctor was implying.

So, I don't think these beings were trying to warn anyone of anything. Maybe they just had to stop and take a leak.

...the world doesn't revolve around America.

...yes it does...

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
surely in this day and age it shouldn't be too hard to track some of these kids down for a reexamination of the case. There's a challenge for someone, track these kids down and ask them if they still stand by their original stories, would make an interesting documentary.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

I am always seriouse

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
they were here to spread messages of love, preach the gospel of universial species cooperation and to abduct some children for dissecion

Disecting children? That sounds real peaceful.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Sorry to cut in... Zimbabwe and South Africa are different places. Did this occur when it was still rhodesia(sorry spelling,before my time)? Are there any name for these kids/adults? I'm sure the way things are going in Zim there is a slight chance atleast half are in SA and should be easy to locate. Can only watch the video later so sorry if all answers are in there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There is never any aliens in these videos.
One incident was shown to be erroneous as play acting.
Von Braun showed us all about how rockets worked.
The Navy told us all about how the nuclear submarine works.
No one shows how the UFO works.
The design details of the UFO have never been released.
Some day there will be an explanation of the UFO.
Theories about who was knowledgeable for the UFO lean more
to von Braun than to ETs even if children say different.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Sorry for double

[edit on (1/10/09 by RankRancid]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

well TeslaandLyne its Tesla Aliens!!

You didnt know Tesla made aliens too?

People think its only Tesla

Its also the aliens

People think they are from outerspace

They are from the depth of Teslas soul

Do you understand my cryptic message TeslaandLyne?

No, you dont?

Well that sucks doesnt it.

Please, please, please talk about something besides Tesla.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Is this Von Braun the guy with that big hairy lip? Can't spell moustache. Wait,looks like I might.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Wow if were not suspicious of people talking Tesla all the time,
like ET plants to cast the shadow away from them, I'd say some
know a whole lot more about Tesla than I know.

Perhaps some will one day tell us how the UFO works like
von Braun did the rockets and the Navy did nuclear engines.
The children in Africa are just being held up as shills for
the real owners of the UFO that has nothing to do with Aliens
as the Tesla talk seems to indicate.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Look, I think Tesla had UFO's, BUT NOT EVERY UFO EVER MADE!! The universe is so much bigger than TESLA! How do you not realize that some of the UFO's we see could be aliens with similar (probably better) UFO's Tesla had! I mean its like saying every car has to be a Ford! There are different types. He was a very smart man with incredible ideas, but he is not God. Its not a Tesla UFO/no aliens and other UFO situation, its Tesla UFO's/Alien UFO's as well!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

That seems to be the situation.
Suggesting we will never know sort of cans us into the status quo.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join