It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

62 children in Zimbabwe have an alien encounter!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
This is a pretty amazing story, watch the video guys.

These children all encountered an alien or alien beings, and it seems they were given a message. Wow, this is a must watch.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
wish my encounters with the surgeons we're this benign.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kmarx

According to the sources I have listened to, the guys doing the surgery are time travelers and they use some of us as human bandages.

But that's just one opinion.

In another video one of the girls says the UFO sounded like a floot!

They had massive black eyes and seemed to have communicated with them with their eyes!

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Pocky]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Thats a crazy story.
I can't think of 1 reason why these kids would lie about that.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

explain what u'r talking about.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

Pretty much, they communicated to the children that our world is in danger, that the humans are destroying it, one of the children envisioned no trees, no air, and people dying!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Does this prediction from the aliens have an expiration date? It's been 15 years...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It sounds very believable to me. The only thing i think that seemed a little skeptical was the way the kids always looked away from the camera, like they needed reasurance(but that could be becasue they never saw a camera before :lol
Also the way the girl said about saving the trees, to me like something people would do from a save the rainforest campaign. But you heard the professional, they seemed like they were actually telling the truth. Like why would all the kids lie about that???

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The Amazon Rainforest is being decimated in order to grow soy beans. The lungs of the Earth are being eaten away. That has got to have some impact on CO2 levels rising even a little considering trees are basically carbon scrubbers.

I believe these children because they have no reason to lie. Sounds like a warning to me.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
amazing history ... I already saw this here ... very good

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
It sounds very believable to me. The only thing i think that seemed a little skeptical was the way the kids always looked away from the camera, like they needed reasurance(but that could be becasue they never saw a camera before :lol
Also the way the girl said about saving the trees, to me like something people would do from a save the rainforest campaign. But you heard the professional, they seemed like they were actually telling the truth. Like why would all the kids lie about that???

They were nervous because the interviewer was trying to lead them and pressure them, also asking them questions above their level of understanding.

For a supposed psychologist he seemed to know little about how to interact with children on a level within their comfort zone.

The man was an idiot. I believe that they believe they were abducted. But he didn't need to push them and ask suggestive questions. It only helps feed the trolls and critics who'll see this video and dismiss it offhand for the way in which the psychologist was leading the children.

I hear someone is doing a follow up documentary on these kids, and they're all adults now. Should be good to see.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This is an amazing story
I have never heard of it before. I would love to see a follow up now that the kids are grown and could explain the experience better. I wonder what the debunkers have to say about this ?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAmongstMen

You were reading my mind while I was typing my post.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
This incident is indeed an excellent landmark in ufology and has been mentioned and/or covered several times here on ATS in the past and No the debunkers really don't have a whisper much less an explanation about this one. This is what I find typical here on this forum - if something has no explanation and no obvious meat for debunkers to debate then it just fizzles out. See the previous threads below...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

The follow up would be interesting to watch, I agree.

I don't think the kids were being deceitful, it's not as if the "warnings" they spoke of (about humans not taking care of our planet) are untrue.

edit: I just watched the longer video with more detail, I have to say it sounds absolutely believable. Does anyone know the status of the follow up video?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Orion65]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion65

I don't think the kids were being deceitful, it's not as if the "warnings" they spoke of (about humans not taking care of our planet) are untrue.

edit: I just watched the longer video with more detail, I have to say it sounds absolutely believable. Does anyone know the status of the follow up video?

I wasn't implying they're lying, hopefully my post didn't come across that way. What I'm saying is the physchologist interviewing them was clearly leading them and being suggestive, to the point the kids were visibly distressed and somewhat confused. Which will help the trolls upon seeing this video.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAmongstMen

Originally posted by Orion65

I wasn't implying they're lying, hopefully my post didn't come across that way. What I'm saying is the physchologist interviewing them was clearly leading them and being suggestive, to the point the kids were visibly distressed and somewhat confused. Which will help the trolls upon seeing this video.

Not at all, I was speaking of my own impression - not responding with that statement to your post. I think their story is believable - I decided that after watching the second (longer) video because it had more info, teachers' reactions, etc. Not that it's uncommon, people have sightings all over the world. This just seems true to me.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

see what I mean... Ive seen this story come and go so many times on this site.. since yesterday nothing. another fizzle flop.

where's an eager skeptoid when you need em?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by kronos11]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronos11

see what I mean... Ive seen this story come and go so many times on this site.. since yesterday nothing. another fizzle flop.

where's an eager skeptoid when you need em?

Quite true... All the time the skeptics scream "Show me the good stuff" then when you do they look the other way. It is the fate of all good thread

Sad very sad...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Most liars will look anywhere but into your eyes while lying. Look for glances away, over your shoulder or down. But remember that we all look away from time to time – if we locked eyes continually during a conversation we’d tend to come across as over-intense or aggressive. In addition, one study (University of Stirling, British Journal of Developmental Psychology) found that children who look away while answering questions actually achieve more correct answers – possibly because looking away from the questioner means they have less to process and can devote more brainpower to the question. So someone who stares off into the distance when asked a tricky technical question may just be thinking hard, but this is unlikely to be the case if all you’ve asked them is ‘where were you last night?’

But of course this is reversed in southpaws and there are even cultural differences that affect the interpretations in eye reading.

Don't be so quick to doubt people. If 62 kids told a very similar story, there's a pretty good chance that they weren't lying. I have three kids and not one of them is a liar and I don't consider them exceptional in that way.

[edit on 29/9/2009 by CosmicEgg]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join