It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu vaccine now available in Australia - NOT MANDATORY !!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I doubt it would ever go so far as losing jobs from refusal, quarantining those who don't get the shot or forcement of any kind.
yes, there are always risks in taking such substances as these but being even somewhat protected by these drugs is going to be better than not protected at all if it ever gets as bad as these goverment agencies predict.
not that I'm in any rush to try but just think that the vaccination is still a safe enough product to get.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

I, personally, didn't even know it was available until i heard this, so i can't understand it either.
It also means that people with actual medical problems have to drive a half hour to the closest hospital to see a doctor.
It's not something i minded doing at the time, but i'm sure others wouldn't care too much for it.

Basically, what i meant to say in my first post, is that, it doesn't really look like it needs to be forced. Here anyway.

Just the one is booked out because of the shot, by the way. The other is booked out because the first one is... if that makes sense...

[edit on 2-10-2009 by kmclhb]

[edit on 2-10-2009 by kmclhb]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
You should change the thread to

Swine flu vaccine now available in Australia - NOT MANDATORY YET!!

[edit on 2-10-2009 by NotAgain]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Im from Nsw in Oz papers here clearly state they have enough for every person in country..so can't see it staying your chocie 4 long,they wouldn't have paid for all that if they didn't thnk they were going to use all of it.
We know more people die every year in all countries from normal flu than this swine flu has so far..last heard 179 deaths in oz from swine..Yet we don't have mass vaccinne on normal flu every year.So if u are fooled into thinking u need that needle to survive it go ahead but I for 1 won't be getting their needle of death.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Just letting you all know that the swine flu vaccine will be available here in Australia from tomorrow (30 Sept, 2009).

And most importantly ... IT IS NOT MANDATORY ... you want it, you get it ... you don't want it, you don't get it.

Originally posted by tauristercus
Perhaps it'll all start to happen tomorrow

Nah, early next year they're planning it.

Forced vaccinations for South Australians to be debated next year

Notice the reply from Dr Duncan McFetridge, Shadow Minister for Health. But don't worry too much, just keep laughing it off...

Originally posted by smilinggrandma
O my gosh!!!! Please think for a minute!!!...OF COURSE AT THE BEGINNING IT WILL BE VOLUNTARY!!!! THEY DON'T HAVE ENOUGH VACCINE TO MAKE IT MANDITORY RIGHT OFF THE BAT!!! They will get the millions of 'volunteers' first...THEN they will go after the die hards....that's when it will be mandatory....Think people THINK!!!!!!!

Yep. Thinking is good.

[edit on 4/12/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
They will say it has combined with Ebola, that's when the Genocide Jab will be forced.

They won't do it before Christmas, there's too much money to be made from us buying presents

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

That would be pretty stupid.

There are far easier ways to kill people than injecting Ebola into them all.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I was talking about swine flu combining with Ebola which is then the excuse to force vaccinate with the toxic vaccine

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

It's more likely they would use a method they have already tried at least four times.
If you kill many people with a vaccine, enough to make it worth doing intentionally, you'll get lynched by the families of the dead.

But if you just include a tiny bit of a substance which will cause sterility in 20% of the people it's used on, who's to know?
Then put out another vaccine with it, and another . . .

Eventually the lowering of fertility would be noticed, but detecting the cause of a gradual problem like that would be difficult.
You might need to "remove" the occasional person researcher who sees the connection, but most will look the other way if financial strings are pulled.

People on ATS would pick it, but who takes a site seriously when it includes threads on alien abductions, fake UFO videos and every conspiracy theory around?

The fact that many conspiracy theories are correct doesn't matter; most people would rather shut their eyes and not know what's happening.

Here is a list of links on the subject you might find interesting:

Vaccines: Sterilisation & Abortion

Are New Vaccines Laced With Birth-Control Drugs?

Proven Cases of Surreptitious Sterilization by Vaccinations

Mass sterilization needed

What is NSSM 200 "Population Control" by Kissinger?

World’s Elite Are Discussing Population Reduction

Vaccines for control of fertility

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Like you say sterilization is a big part of this vaccine.
Swine Flu Vaccine Sterilization

We're currently getting attacked from another angle, that is the Cervical Cancer vaccine which is clearly also to sterilize. The most likely age for a female to get cervical cancer is in her 50's, and if the vaccine does work it would last for max of 5 years, so why bother vaccinating every teenage schoolgirl? Cervical cancer is rare, there are far bigger threats, there is clearly another agenda behind it all.

The Squalene in this vaccine will with time leave most people crippled, they'll be in such a mess that Euthanasia clinics will be welcomed.

This is a 'Smash 'n' Stab, they want us all to get the vaccine and the majority to die. (over the next 5 years). This is so as we stop using so much oil and the people with the oil can hence stay at the top a lot longer. It's also to bring about a new world government. (don't waste a crisis)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join