It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ingo Swann-Penetration The moon remotely viewed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
I have not read all of Ingo's written work so forgive me for asking if he has ever written about viewing forces such a gravity, magnetism and electricity?

I know it may seem an odd question but I have pondered this for a long time as to whether a "viewer" could see our solar system in some other forms

Actually, this is a very thought-provoking question and only 'odd' in the sense it is so unusually pondered.

As one respondent stated, it would be logical that these things would be be more 'sensed' than physically seen; however, the mere description of sensing implies an awareness of one or more of the senses. Granted, should one accept the premise of Remote Viewing, it is further logical that senses other than the basic should come into play. I personally envision the awareness of these energies as a sort of flowing aura, pale colors associated with, as I consider your question, but realize the description is inadequate simply because it draws so heavily upon the basic sight sense.

At any rate, thank you for the question. It expands the boundaries within which to consider the logistics of the RV phenomenon.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somamech
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thanks for your reply regarding my curiosity of RVing forces such as gravity and the like.

I find it very hard to put into words but I do get your idea of being able to sense rather than see in the terms of visual regarding viewing. I do wonder though that if the other senses are active then it should allow for some visual interpretation of them.

I guess my closest ballpark example would be some of the more of what the established science field label 'fringe scientist' regarding their theory's... meaning that those people (fringe Scientists ie TESLA for one example) can See in their info field what is happening and also have the talent to be able to present their findings in a way which in most case's is treated with contempt by the established utter blind faith into old and un-true realms of science.

I also find this with all walks of life and one of my interests is music. For example regarding the Moon at times of late I have posted David Bowies Space Oddity. Last night I was listening to Jeff Wayne's musical; 'War of the Worlds' (and kicked myself so hard for not going along to the concert when it came here last year) but where did those ideas come from?

The list could continue regarding artists etc

BTW BFFT the artist part was not in reply to you but me putting thoughts out there whilst pondering this topic

Penetration is the best book I have read this year

RVing is not like your mind travelling there. You are not "sensing" the distant environment as if you would if you were there. You are "sensing" it using other senses. Thus, you are not going to recieve the same sensory input.

It is hard to remember, but keep in mind that your experience derives from a complex set of sensory inputs. You will not percieve what your senses do not detect. Your "reality" will only be as true as your ability to recieve, and then process the information.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Thanking you and taken on board

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
That is more like what you get.

You don't see things the same as when you are out and about in the 3D world. It is more like getting a sense of what you are looking for, then putting what you sense into something that is similar to daily events you normally see.

The other big barricade is to trust what you are sensing.

I am working with the moon as a target, though just getting started.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

You don't see things the same as when you are out and about in the 3D world. It is more like getting a sense of what you are looking for, then putting what you sense into something that is similar to daily events you normally see.

This is the key to the whole concept that Ingo puts forth on "Bioinformation Processing Grid". If you don't have the correct grid to process the information, you mind will do its best to grasp it, and then GIGO with what it cannot fit into the Grid.

This is why practice is so important. The more you practice, the better the grid is created, and the easier it becomes to understand what you are sensing.

edit to add: Ingo mentions in Penetration, when he is on the moon, that he is having a hard time explaining the large wall that he was near. He sensed that it was wall like, or something along those lines (its been a few months since i read it last)...this is his "grid" having difficulty applying a context to what he is sensing. It could be a real wall, or something more virtual, like a force field or something. Or a cliff (which i believe Ingo alluded to, as well).

[edit on 9-10-2009 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Its nice to have good discussion as I am learning from this

From my own personal experience I cannot really put much into words when it comes down to my initial question of forces.

Earlier this year for example I was riding home from work and felt something was for lack of our language and my handling of it "Special" and I knew the critters would be out and about. I arrived home knowing that if I took my camera outside I would take a pic of critters enmasse / orbs whatever you wanna call them and sure enough they were there. I was even so lucky to have my good friend come out and ask me what I was up to and we narrowed the area down and got him in the pic with the little guys

Anyway I must say its nice to discuss this and learn through open minded discussion

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you for the book to whoever posted the link.

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, after reading this book in PDF format it kinda gave me 'cold chills' down my spine, here's why:

First, let me preface this by saying I'm fully prepared to be called nutz, crazy, full of crap, an idiot, ect, ect. Hell, I'm not sure I believe what happened to me and still think it was just a dream.

The other night, (approx. 3 weeks ago to be exact), I fell asleep and for once it was pretty deep, (I usually don't sleep well, since I have 6 bulging disks in my lower back). Anyway, in my dream I suddenly found myself on the moon. I remember looking around and knowing I was on the moon but somehow I KNEW I wasn't supposed to be there.

I remember thinking 2 things to the core of my very being:

1. That I had absolutely NO IDEA how I got there
and
2. That I was not supposed to be there and if someone found out I WAS there, I would be in MAJOR TROUBLE.

For the first time I can remember, (I'm 38yrs old), since I was like 7 and dreamed of 'the boogey man', I was terrified to the very core of my being while still 'in my dream'.

I found myself in some sort of 'settlement', not a town, not houses or buildings, but rather what appeared almost to be a 'make shift' settlement like you would find at 3rd world boarder refugee camps.

I remember 'sneaking' around trying not to be spotted, (even though I didn't see anyone right away), and trying to figure out how the hell to get back to earth.

It wasn't long before I heard some sort of 'announcement', I couldn't tell where it was coming from since I couldn't see any loud speakers or the like anywhere. I couldn't make out the words, but remember feeling it was saying something about everyone needed to gather at this one spot and get ready for 'something', I don't remember what or exactly why, just that everyone in the settlement needed to do it now.

The next thing I know, I'm standing out in the 'open' and "People" were walking up to the area I was standing in. I couldn't see where they were comming from just saw them walking up and looking up toward the sky over my left shoulder as they did so.

For the life of me I didn't know why but something in the back of my mind was telling me not to turn around, and i remember being afraid TO turnaround so i didn't.

Then some female w/medium length brownish/black hair and large blue eyes began walking towards me and smiling. I remember getting totally freaked out and looking around for somewhere to hide, (which was silly cause she was staring right at me so she would see anywhere I chose to hid even if I did find somewhere).

As she approached see asked me 'Where are you from?' I kept looking around franticly and stuttering attempting to come up with a story that would sound like I was supposed to be there.

Again, she asked with a smile, 'Where are you from? How did you get here?'

Again a stuttering mumble of a response, I had nothing and was still near sheer panic at this point.

Then 'the announcer' began speaking again and she looked up over my left shoulder toward the sky to listen, I still couldn't make out what was being said.

While her attention was on what the 'announcer' was saying I closed my eyes as tight as I could and remember saying 'I shouldn't be here, I want to go home!!' to myself out loud.

Then my entire body jolted hard enough to shake the bed and scare the crap outta my two dogs and wake my wife up. I was sweating profusely and my heart was acting as if I had been on speed.

I've been afraid of having the same dream ever since, luckily I haven't.

I would LOVE to hear thoughts about this, I don't care if anyone says I'm crazy, full of crap, or whatever, I know what happened to me and I know IT WAS NOT NORMAL!

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RecentlyAwaken

good story. sounds like you went wandering while you slept, for some reason. Either that, or you had a somewhat lucid dream.

I rarely dream. I have bad shoulders that keep me in a shallow sleep. But i do occassionally get a really good REM. Nothing quite like you describe, however.

you should llook into OOBE's. Read some Rampa...he describes some things that are similar to what you describe.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Thanks, I'm not saying this wasn't a lucid dream, could very well have been. But, in 38yrs I can't remember having anything like this before or since.

this was just to weird for me, even if it was a lucid dream, I just want to hear others thoughts before I began thinking I'm going nutz here.

this really scared the crap outta me.

Thanks for the reply btw.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

well, you may be nuts...but this episode isn't indicative of it.

Seriously, look into OOBE's. Don't trust websites that look all "woo". There is even mainstream research you can go on.

I might also recommend reading Ingo's website. it really is full of valuable insight into the way the human mind works.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Advice taken. Thank you. I look forward to learning more about this.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Well RecentlyAwaken, All I can say is welcome to the club. I have also had similar dreams/astral projections although I cannot say that I recall mine with as much detail as you do yours. However, in the past twenty years I have remembered all of 5-8 dreams until very recently when I've begun to remember them more and more....and let me tell you, some of them are right weird.

I completely believe that the mind/soul is capable of leaving the body, In fact I think that this might be a common occurence while in our dream world. I believe that there are goings on in the world that we do not yet understand, but that doors are opening to let that understanding in and that this will happen slowly at times and very immediately at others.

My suggestions:

-be mindful, pay attention to all that you see hear and read, you may find yourself 'directed' towards certain information or experiences.

-Do not be afraid, there may be elements that, once they realize you are becoming more aware, will attempt to stifle your understanding.

-go with the flow. You do not have to change your entire existence today, or tomorrow, but understand that as the world changes and as your understanding of the world changes, you will have to make choices that may affect you greatly. Do not be rash, but make your choices with right intent.

Be positive, try to bring happiness into the lives of your friends and family, that will in turn bring happiness into your own life.

Safe journey.
tamale

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
I completely believe that the mind/soul is capable of leaving the body,

Several years back my father passed away of bone cancer... near the end he was on so much morphine that he couldn't recognize the family, or talk coherently... my mother called me from Toronto that he would soon pass, and I should fly up to say goodbye...

While on route... he passed away... they did not attempt to revive him and told my mother she could call me and say it was too late (I was already on route)

Then a strange thing happened... my dad suddenly sat up in the bed eyes wide open and perfectly lucid and said in a loud voice "My son is coming" Scared the crap out of the nurse... from that point on he was perfectly coherent (not cured or nothing like that) I said my goodbyes... flew home... They could do nothing and could not explain it so they sent my dad home with a hospital bed where he lasted 5 weeks. He was in no pain and could talk easily and had all his memories and he needed no morphine. then one night he just went to sleep and was gone.

It was as if he was not really in the body anymore since the body had died... it was weird to say the least...

So yes I need no more proof that the 'soul' or 'life force' survives us and keeps it's individuality

As if he was not really in the body anymore...

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You were astral traveling I believe. Don't worry, you cannot be harmed during these times. It may be a great benefit to you if you treated it like exploration. Perhaps posing questions to those you meet.

Also, reality is not what most people think. It is possible and easy to move through time and dimensions while in the astral. In fact, you may have been on the moon in a different dimension. Many things are different when astral traveling.

If you want to learn about it and hear more stories...Robert Monroe, the most famous astral traveler wrote books about his 'experiences' like yours. He thought he was crazy too initially.

There are quite a few here who have knowledge regarding this if you are still curious.

If you can, try not to fear, it will hold you back.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hi Zorgon,

I was thinking of posting a beginner remote viewing thread a bit later. I may need some review notes when I finish. I'll give a brief how to and some beginner targets. Should be fun.

Regarding your post above. Dr. Michael Newton wrote a best seller called "Destiny of Souls" that talks about what you experienced. I highly recommend this book. One of the few that changed my outlook into life, seriously. No, it's not a religious book.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow Zorgon, thanks for that.

We have all known of instances in which the soul is able to keep the body alive long enough for loved ones to say goodbye. I have always considered this to be an extraordinary act of love and will. What you have described I think is an exceptional account. Very personal and thoughtful, thank you.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

wow, that seriously gave me a set of chills. On a side note, do you think we keep the same personality as we travel on and reincarnate? Maybe not the exact same personality, but the same fundamental core of who we are as a person? I would hate to think I've spent eons experiencing life's lessons and haven't learned a thing.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

You personality is not lost. You may revisit each individual life in its whole. When you are on the other side you are an amalgamation of all your experiences, yet you can focus on any individual experience you wish. You are doing it now in fact. You are living all of your lives at the same time. You are simply focusing on this one at this 'Now' moment. If you do a past life regression, you focus on that 'Now' moment that happens to be a simultaneous experience. You are living your future life now as well and can go there instead of to a past life.

If interested in such an experience you can read the works of Dr. Weiss. He has books dedicated to each of these from his research.

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Let me see if i get this straight. If our lives past present and future are all happening simultaneously, then wouldn't that mean history is happening simultaneously as well?

Now if I were to see myself in the future for example, would I be seeing myself as me now in this time line, or myself as someone else after incarnation?

deep thoughts

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join