It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government IS the terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
After yesterday's revelation concerning Oklahoma City bombing surveillance tapes that were confiscated by the FBI had been covered-up and edited, I'm wondering what it will take for people to finally realize that the "terrorists" are not Muslim extremists or Osama bin Laden (aka CIA's Tim Osman) or the totally phony al-Qaeda (al-CIAduh) and certainly not "right-wing" extremists in the U.S. (aka former military, defenders of the Constitution, 9/11 Truthers or Ron Paul/Chuck Baldwin supporters, as the treasonous Southern Poverty Law Center claims.)

This has been going on for more than a century, after the USS Maine mysteriously exploded in a Cuban harbor (amzinly enough, almost all the crew died and almost all the officers survived), which led to "Remember the Maine!" and the Spanish-American War. Spain was later exonerated, but to this day, the cause of the explosion remains unresolved.

A few notable examples:

Gulf of Tonkin (with LBJ being quoted in NSA achives chortling, "those Navy boys were shotting at a bunch of flying fish!")

Operation Northwoods (an admitted 1960s false flag operation remarkably similar to 9/11)

JFK (in a 2008 death-bed confession, E. Howard Hunt admitted to his son that Kennedy was assassinated by the CIA)

RFK (13 bullets were fired and RFK had gunshot wounds and powder burns to the BACK of his head when Sirhan Sirhan never got closer than 5-10 feet from the FRONT of RFK)

MLK (which a court of law unanimously found to be government complicity)

USS Liberty (which the U.S. military refused to provide air cover for after it was mercilessly attacked by Israel for over an hour)

KAL 007 (read Michel Bruner's "Incident At Sakhalin" to understand how completely different reality can be compared to the official government story)

Ruby Ridge

Waco

Oklahoma City (where every military and law enforcement agency at OKC -- even the governor of Oklahoma -- reported in daily incident reports that two powerful unexploded bombs were recovered from the Murrah building.) The FBI tapes were edited so the INTRENAL explosions couldn't be seen.

TWA 800 (where HUNDREDS of witnesses reported seeing a orange streak of light rise up from the Atlantic seaboard and impact the jetliner.) The government couldn't even admit that TWA 800 was accidentally struck by a Navy missile.

And of course 9/11, the event that "changed everything", where suicidal "hijackers" are still alive, entire 757s disappear through second-story pentagon windows and a lightly damaged, steel-framed WTC 7 collapses like a house of cards.

Anyone remember "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq? Hey, what's a couple million dead Iraqi civilians compared to trillions of dollars of Haliburton oil and war profits?

It's all about the Hegelian Dialectic (problem/reaction/solution) where TPTB creates the problem and the citizens demand a reaction, which gives the government the solution it originally planned.

Just one problem -- the top levels of our government (along with the miltary-industrial complex and banksters) ARE the terrorists.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
al-Qaeda (al-CIAduh)

That made me lol

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSam
al-Qaeda (al-CIAduh)

That made me lol

And it's true! Watch the BBC's The Power of Nightmares, where CIA agents admit that "al-Qaeda" was created out of thin air. As most of you know, "al-Qaeda" means "the base" in Arabic. It's also slang for the anus or toilet -- hardly what Muslim extremists would name a global terror network. Does anyone really believe that a ragtag team of "terrorists" could confront a country that spends more than the rest of the world combined on massive military and intelligence operations? The U.S. Echelon global monitoring system alone sucks up EVERY phone call, email, fax and carrier pigeon dropping in the world, but it can't seem to find global boogeyman Osama bin Laden? Please, the whole al-Qaeda fabrication is a giant scam designed to manufacture an enemy where none existed before the PNAC neoCONS hijacked the Bush administration.

BTW, I forgot to mention FDR, who knew every detail -- date, time and location -- of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor months in advance. The U.S. had the best cryptographers in the world and had broken every Japanese code, both military and diplomatic. Some historians and authors even contend that FDR provoked the Japanese into attacking with a naval oil blockade and other provocations. The U.S. War Department's McCollom Memo is the smoking gun.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wow, one whole response?

Should I take this to mean that everyone already realizes that the government is the real terrorist?

Anyone disagree?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Wow, one whole response?

Should I take this to mean that everyone already realizes that the government is the real terrorist?

Anyone disagree?

Well, you didn't include a mainstream news platter article so why would anyone bother reading more than one paragraph? Member since 2008 and you don't know this sites members have the attention span of a gold fish?

Everything stated, I have stated in the past, and believe to be 100% correct. I have harped on every single one of these issues for months/years now, and still I have haters in every thread.

I shower people with information and illustrate the repeating nature of history and how Problem, Reaction, Solution is always evident - no response.

In fact, the other day I wrote an entire thread on PRS explaining the entire thing in detail. Since most members have no clue, and refuse to get a grip on reality. For those interested, check my profile for the thread.

Or, take a look at the ONE response you got. I bet that member didn't even read the entire post, he got to that part and laughed then replied. Providing nothing additional to the thread, other than wasted space.

After everything I have experienced on this site I have come to believe that the brainwashing I imagined runs far deeper than I could have ever imagined years ago. It's unfortunate, but its apparent in practically every thread.

Those who reply which add to the debate, often have NO IDEA what they are talking about. Repeating old ways of thinking and ill-informed 'facts' to add their "two cents". The worst part, is that this site provides all the information someone needs to wake up, PLUS SOME. But still, you see members with 1000's of posts, and not 1 ounce of a clue.

For me, the embeded video below speaks volumes of not only our society, but this forum as well. EX KGB Agent speaks of the process to brainwash a nation. And after 60 years of demoralization, people no longer have any remaining grip on reality. They're just completely out to lunch. Things they believe to be absolute truths, are absolute fabrications and they will fight you if you speak otherwise. It is brainwashing in it's purest form.

It's this intentional ignorance that has allowed the degradation of not only a nation, but the rights and freedoms of it's citizens.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
In most of the situations that the OP spoke of there is enough plausible deniable points to keep the Gov out of hot water and the masses from being out raged . With the added media the issues are conveniently kept covered up and believers in the truth are branded crazies. Which leaves no resolution to the misconduct of the governmental officials since no one in their right mind would believe these stories ..

I have argued till I have been blue in the face showing friends link after link evidence after evidence .

The common answer has to be some other explanation the Gov wouldn't do any of these things . It is my mind is made up now dont confuse me with facts . is the attitude that prevails .

We have been raised threw schools that do NOT teach people to think for them selves they are taught to follow the herd mentality be a good unquestioning worker ,consumer and tax payer . Which I agree sets the stage for conditioning by the media .

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Plausible Deniability. The government loves this term, and no wonder why. In my own research over many years, I too have found that the American government lies to it's people on a daily basis about most everything. I guess the Kennedy's were the first real conspiracy that drew me in, and my, the things i have come to know. I am currently putting together a book,, but publishers do not seem interested in the secret history of America, or Moon/Mars terra-forming, or electronic mind control, or Montauk time travel. Most people really want to be "blissfully unaware" of anything that is not the normal status quo. Don't believe me? Talk to a few people about these subjects, you will soon find out what I mean. I live in a small town, and our local library has a lot, I mean a lot of Christian books there. I asked why there was no books on other religions, and I was politely told that any other book is a lie. I asked why there were no books on UFO/Aliens, and was again politely told that these are "Satan's Demons," in disguise to fool me. People like to be uninformed. Some love it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

Do not despair. There are way , way more eyes observing the current set up for the next False Flag. You know the set up crap they have always perpetrated before the next flag. Some pawns sacrificed in the name of national security. Lots of total diversion media crap.
America has begun to educate it's children and refuses to let the drug laden educational system continue to indoctrinate them with Marxism.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm still pissed that our terrorist government released a dozen CCTV videotapes of the Murrah Federal Building 15 years later, the (internal) explosion(s) were edited out.

What do you want to bet that when tapes of the 9/11 Pentagon attack are finally released, whatever hit the Pentagon (cough, cough, missile), THEY'RE edited too?

Where is the outrage over a criminal government that would kill thousands of it's own citizens in order to start trillion-dollar bogus wars that have killed MILLIONS of innocent Iraqi and Afghani civilians?

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here's the latest problem/reaction/solution from our lovely government.

new topics

top topics

join