It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are the States aiding and abeiting the Fed's against the People..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Tonights discussion is on wether the Federal Government could accomplish a Fascist Take Over of The American People without the various States assisting.
in its efforts.?

and are the States aiding and abeiting the Fed's against the People..?

what do you think ? is it even remotely possible or are the States Victims as well...?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Like the Civil War, it'd depend on the state.

Neat topic though.

2 cents

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think most state are a bit more responsive to the voters than the Federal Government "Some 40 states either have passed or are in process of passing resolutions demanding that the Tenth Amendment be acknowledged and implemented by the states in relation to the feds. Link But after the Animal ID fight [No Nais] For the last three or four years I would say the Corporate/banking Cartels have a LOT of power. It probably depends on whether or not the unrest in the state is scaring the politicians out of their boots. Fear of Chaos is a pretty good motivator.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I think given the bailouts and states having IOU's and getting stimulus money that if these things were talked about as fiction a year ago I would not have believed you. But given all that I could completely see something happening like that.
What if they bailout newspapers next?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The Feds control the rate of exchange for the dollar, and the states have all participated in this financial house of cards. So, they already bought some bait. I wonder did the states see the hook and the line attached.
I can only say... Yes, they did -- and these little efforts to appeaze the population are only superficial things for the newspapers to print about.
If you noticed, the violations are where the rubber meets the road.
singled out individuals - who for some we have the polices video of the violation. but the police dont know they are acting like Communist or Fascist by ignoring an individuals god given rights in the process...
I wonder when did the police start enforcing political descent ...
its always been a political thing until about 10 years ago. now, if they think that you are a undesirable - well your a victim. and thats not law enforcement in my book or my countries book. this land was made for you and me... to be free. and freedom isnt free. so in a way we already have our orders and rules of engagement. its called the Constitution.

top topics

join