It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!HELP!! tromboflebit cure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
HELP! ats brothers, i urgenlty need info and possible treatments on this tromboflebit disease. i cant find anything usefull in google,foreign pages.
plus im sure alot of you will know nice and easy nature cures,energy cures
so please help me

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Ginger, Tumeric, Garlic, Vitamin E, and Fish-oil-derived EPA and DHA are all natural anticoagulants one could take to help alleviate blood clots that cause Thrombophlebitis rather than taking prescription Coumadin (Warfarin), and Plavix (Clopidogrel).

However, with any anticoagulant, you should only do so under medical advice from your doctor as thinning your blood can have medical risks of its own.

In both cases, you would want to stay away from Aspirin or White Willow Bark as this specifically poses the additional risk of gastrointestinal bleeding and peptic ulceration.

P.S. a search for Thrombophlebitis will get you more info than Tromboflebit will. The former is the medical term for the later Swedish term.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by fraterormus]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You might also look into the Rife Machine... There is a a 30 day free trial version online somewhere... just besure you do the TENS unit splicing because it does not work through the speakers but through direct application.

Colloidal Silver also works very well in conjunction with Rife Therapy... I can not stress how well but VERY VERY well.

You might also look into hydrogenated water.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences.

Explanation: This is what I came up with during a quick online search..

Thrombophlebitis wiki with google translation

Heparin

Thrombosis [wiki]

Anti-Coagulants [wiki]

Factor Five Leiden Support

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... [US Gov medical website]

Personal Disclosure: I hope those links help!

new topics

top topics

join