It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 Abduction & Arrest; Area view

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hello everyone, this is my first thread on ATS, so please bare with me just a bit.

Although my main study/research is with GMOs, Fluoride in relation to Monsanto, I recently became very interested in the G20 Abduction video (www.abovetopsecret.com...)(amongst others).

What concerned me was how fast people closed their minds on this or most matters (not just here on ATS), either proclaiming it was an outright hoax or that it was or was not the military that abducted the young men in the videos.

Sadly, some seem to no longer want to know the truth of an issue, instead a battle line is instantly drawn in the sand and each side preps for war... and here is what I feel is the most disappointing aspect: each side, either that of closed mind skeptic or closed mind conspiracy theorist, chose to dig-in and actually argue & insult on nothing more than mere personal assumption, without the least possible or neutral minded research.

As for myself; I never insult or ever engage in childish arguments but instead try to see things from other people's perspectives, especially those which I may not agree with. I find it an enjoyable method to learn. (for those who missed my introduction here)

Anyway, I made this video a few hours after the abduction video first posted but decided to wait until most of the heated debates subsided, to now post it.

I'm not from Pittsburgh (never been there), wanted to find and see the area where the videos were taken.. make a long story short, I made the following video for those, like me, that is/was interested in the area that each video took place. Also added (at the end) a personal perspective image/close up of the "camo" guys arm patch.

I hope you enjoy and please forgive any mistakes.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Sowhtt]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I dont know about that patch you matched... from the blow up it look like a eagle head army - but noting the location and jurisdictions, you are probably right the patch does fit the Penn State emblem so until proven otherwise these are troopers until closer evidence is presented, Tks.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

You are probably right friend.

Just my simple take on what the patch appeared to be. One thing is for certain, the entire situation did not sit right with me, as it reminded me of the Gestapo from Hitler's Germany.

If it was the Police, it could of been handled differently, at the very least just to avoid the backlash and controversy.

If it was the Military, than there is almost zero justifiable reason to abduct a civilian off an American public street (in my humble opinion)

Regards

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Nicely done! My take on this event is that the polce came to snatch
one of their own in this video (the guy with the red mask) which he
pulls up when the cops come almost as if to signal them. I think the
guy that got grabbed and put in the care was the one that he fingered
for the damage earlier.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Judge: Pittsburgh Police Must Turn G-20 Reports Over

LINK

PITTSBURGH -- An Allegheny County judge says Pittsburgh police must turn over police reports and other documents pertaining September's Group of 20 economic summit to the Citizen Police Review Board.

The board says it needs the documents to thoroughly and fairly investigate citizen complaints of police misconduct. Police made nearly 200 arrests, mostly when protesters and marchers clashed with police in Lawrenceville and near the University of Pittsburgh campus in Oakland on Sept. 24-25.

The city objected saying the documents were protected by federal law because the summit was a "national special security event." Pittsburgh Mayor Luke Ravenstahl said the city will comply with a judge's order to release the documents to the Citizen Police Review board.

One would be very interested in researching these documents, that is, if they ever make the light of day.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Sowhtt]

top topics

join