It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're IGNORANT! Yes YOU! Including YOU Admins/Mods!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I'm not good enough, I'm not smart enough, and doggone it people just don't like me.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
What if you actively seek out to experience all points of view? While I reject certain ideas, it is only because they are either impractical or grossly inconsiderate. What I am ignorant to is measured only by that which I have not gotten around to yet. Choosing to be ignorant is not ignorance, it is moral ambiguity at the VERY best or absolute stupidity at it's worst.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

i like you

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
What if you actively seek out to experience all points of view? While I reject certain ideas, it is only because they are either impractical or grossly inconsiderate. What I am ignorant to is measured only by that which I have not gotten around to yet. Choosing to be ignorant is not ignorance, it is moral ambiguity at the VERY best or absolute stupidity at it's worst.

To me ignorance is not a decision that comes from an informed choice, but it does depend on how far you are willing to go to educate yourself on those matters that you feel are relevant.

For me, ignorance is an unwillingness to open your mind.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
[reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Well, I think the Luciferian doctrine you refer to is the Masonic literature. Some of the FF were Deists, in that they did not "worship" in the house of god but questioned his existance to further their understanding of being. Not that God does not exist or that Jesus was not a man.

What you refer to in the "legal" part of your post is correct, the media have continued the false facade of compliance. WE, as human beings and not the legal term "person", are ignorant of the fact that it is so easy to get out and to take corrective action against those who would enforce regulations under the "Color of Law".

Believe none of what you read and half of what you see, and do investigation and make up your own mind as to the plausibility and truth of it. My father told me that and cuffed me up side the head when I spoke and did not know what I was talking about. That didn't happen too much after the first time.

If we ALL take back our "strawman" from the illusion and from the elite, what do they have? We are then Sovereign people, and the Constitution is a valid document. We then use it to enforce the actual Laws of Man.

As to the rights thing, you are BORN with these rights, no different than any animal, they have the right to gather food, travel, crap where they want and live where they feel, so long as they don't intrude on other animals territory, squaters rights you know.

We too must be responsible for our actions, each individual "natural person", we must not intrude or invade on someone elses right and must not damage anyone elses property, no harm - no foul, no need for law "enforcement" of any kind.

See that is what I find so funny, it's not being ignorant as it is being cognizant of what is going on. Pay attention, you need not be passionate about it, just put it in the mind for later reference. Ignore those things that do not matter as the OP stated. Once we all learn the real truth of the matter, natural law, then what does the corporation/state have on us? What do the Elite have on us? Nothing. But it will take a lot of work to get others to understand.

Every sovereign human being is responsible for his/her own perceptions and interpretations of anything and everything. This article represents my current perception and interpretation of the issues discussed. As always I cannot, do not, and will not tell anyone what to do. Those who do not think that stasis will occur soon or at all may want to give these matters particular consideration because they appear to have profound effect on human life on Urantia today. They also offer a sound explanation for why the matrix is as it is. But if you are tempted to act on (as distinct from just understanding) the information about the Strawman I recommend a reading of Mary Croft’s article ‘Authority Hoax II – “the Trust Account” and “the Solution” at: spiritualeconomicsnow.net... before you do.

abundanthope.net...

AND

Howdy Pardn'rs, I have put a whole lot of data on the WEB addressing the problems of SURVIVAL, Physical, Mental, Spiritual and Political. These pages are presented with Love to all my Brothers and Sisters that We might Learn to Survive Better at Peace Within Ourselves and With Each Other.

www.barefootsworld.net...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is just my two cents...

You do not call mods name! (in public anyways)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Boy, I am torn..............I have never been so pleasantly insulted in all my life. You have a good point.....but it seems a bit of an abrasive attack on "We The People" who, with no choices, should not be labeled "ignorant". There is a difference between being ignorant and turning a blind eye to horror, terror and the inevitable removal of our rights. I choose to SEE the horror, so as to know what's coming.........my wife is afraid to look over the fence to see what the horrible noises are. It threatens her existence and many of the people in America and the UK are no different. Not ignorant....just not wanting to believe that it is so easy to disassemble the 'white picket fence' of a life that they had so dreamed of. Now on a more comical note ....referring to this

But essentially, upon birth a CORPORATION is created, by our country, in our NAME. When you interact with government CORPORATIONS, they are interacting with your CORPORATE entity, not you as a living human.

........................I think it would be smart to put sanctions on the government now.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
and im going to be ingnoratn of your 1000 words or so thread. sorry but its just too long for a rant. and to be told off by someone i dont know.

Originally posted by skeptic4life
This is just my two cents...

You do not call mods name! (in public anyways)

Originally posted by impaired
We're ALL ignorant to everything. No one knows everything.
Sorry if that was covered already. I didn't read the whole OP. That's a long read...

People like those quoted above never cease to amaze me. Why bother to take the time to reply with a completely pointless message. But further, why bother to make a reply when it's clear that they have not even read the OP.

For instance Skeptic, was your attention span really that short that you didn't get like 20 words in and realize it wasn't a bash, or did you just pass judgment on the title and hit the reply button? What is your purpose for coming to this forum for yourself? To actually read and learn something, or to make sure you post irrelevant replies to as many threads as possible?

Same to impaired, honestly why do you come to this site? What is the purpose?

Originally posted by MR BOB
Fortunaly we are not free, or we would messed up everything. Or better, we would probably kill each other for nothing. To those who think it will be better when they are free: YOU ARE IGNORANT.

Congratulations, you're brainwashed. Without poverty spawning desperation, manufactured by false scarcity, humans have no need or want to kill fellow man.

But the entire system we live in, was not created for the common man, it was created to consolidate wealth, power, and assets. Vast resources have been conscripted and used to create a global network of power and control, it is this massive underlying problem that gives us the terrible byproducts of our current society. What's worst, is that is it has not come at the expense of the few, it has come at the expense of the many, for the benefit of a few.

Coming to this site everyday truly reminds me how far some people have been separated from reality, and it's either tragic, or comic. It really depends on the day and the poster.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by king9072]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Whats with ATS now and how come everyday there is a new "TOP Thread" telling me how ignorant I am or how my neighbor is going to kill me or how I'm going to be screwed when SHTF?

Its like a mainstream media outlet with all these headlines and just repetitive mumbo jumbo that everyone on here stars and flags and are like "Amen! Me and the OP are certainly not sheep -- don't know about the rest of these goons!"

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Sorry if this is off topic ( as if )

Too much information for me to digest at one time...if ever. I'm still in denial anyway. My own mother says I say the dumbest things and she has alzheimers. No doubt a great excuse, but she always had a bad memory anyway. My learning skills have always been slow. But I still got my GED based on my grade school education. I think it's because my dad stopped beating me for poor grades when I got into high school.

When I was younger, I now recalled, the belt mark bruises were shown in the local paper. I think I got it for that public embarrassment too.

I've aways had problems with reading and memory.

I remember the things I should forget and forget the things I should remember.

I still haven't yet understood the motto of deny ignorance here. Maybe that's why some get banned? Just can't remember the rules.

But I have remembered what some older coworkers had said about 30 years ago; " Ignorance is bliss " I'm pretty sure that still had a sarcastic meaning directed at me back then. I guess we can all fill in the blanks ( ignorantly) on that without looking it up.

Another is: all seers are not all sayers. NASA etc.

Still waiting for the mods to chime in to receive their worshipers stars.

edit too add.........

I'm pretty sure that everyone is ignorant of something and in denial or ignorant of their ignorance. You've been 'punk'd' for most of your life, but mostly; yourself.
We are our worst enemy.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
very nice text

however, since the meaning of words does matter

since i believe reality shall be absolute

i will dare to correct that small detail :

I rejoice at the fact that I have chosen not to be ignorant to the current state of our reality

to be replaced by :

the current state of our conditions.

hoping plenty of you are getting that meaning and why it matters to make the difference.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Not one mod has responded to this thread yet.
What does that tell you?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
Not one mod has responded to this thread yet.
What does that tell you?

There, Ive responded.

I dont disagree that Im ignorant. Admitting ones complete and total ignorance is the first step to Enlightenment.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
i don't get it.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Some good stuff. Though, of course I knew that because I'm not ignorant. In fact, this thread is filled with dummies. Self-proclaimed, at that. Could it get any better?

hehe, I kid, I kid. I just thought too much of the content of this thread was not reflecting it's title... which made me think fun as soon as I saw it. That and I like to practice free speech.

I was really looking forward to the whole, "too long; didn't read," thing, but someone already beat me to it...

Is this the monkey video you was lookin fo?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-10-2009 by shanerz]

*upon finishing reading the rest of the entire thread, page 3, I'm almost regretting posting this joke post. LOL people are actually getting bent over the title, sad part is - they won't even read the content.

My post was pointless, I am ignorant of lot's of stuff. At least I brought the monkey video.

But I still won't be scared of them people, I'll walk up in here and show em that I'm equal.

[edit on 13-10-2009 by shanerz]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join