It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're IGNORANT! Yes YOU! Including YOU Admins/Mods!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
So you just found out of your ignorant. But don't worry, cause you're not alone, you're surrounded by ignorance and on top of that, the person writing this is ignorant himself.

Contradictory? Well not quite. It all depends on what you choose to be ignorant about. I personally choose to be ignorant to many things. Thing's that I am not ignorant to include things that effect my everyday life. But not only that, will effect everyday of my kids, friends and families lives. This includes things like the monetary policies, fraudulent maritime laws that we are subjected to, corrupt policing, the greater global picture of politics, the realities of our existence, and of course many others.

So what am I ignorant to? A lot of things. How do I tell if I should be ignorant to something? When it has absolutely no effect on my life, or anyone else around me as well as something that is likely superficial and frivolous in nature.

Some examples are, celebrities and the spectacle that entails, sports, pointless news-tainment, frivolous [imaginary] “political” debate, small frivolous issues that are overshadowed by large monstrous issues which create the frivolous issue as a by product, etc. There are of course many more, but no need to list as you can apply my reasoning stated above.

So whats the point? The point is that everyone, no matter who, is ignorant to something. But what matters, is what you choose to be ignorant to, and ultimately the life of your loved ones as well as yourself could be in jeopardy as a result of where you place your ignorance today.

So now is a time when you need to make a choice whether you are going to continue to be ignorant to real issues that could end up defining your life. It's time to realize that where you're focusing your attention now, will reflect upon your entire life.

Any bright side? Yes, ignorance is by choice. At any moment, I could end my ignorance to celebrities simply by investing my focus into that. Just like anyone could end their ignorance of monetary policies, by focusing their time into that.

“Well maybe it's not that I am ignorant, it's just that I am not a paranoid freak.” \I cannot relate to this comment. I don't fear my understanding, quite the contrary, I embrace it and I rejoice at the fact that I have chosen not to be ignorant to the current state of our reality. As humans the best we can do at any given moment, is make the most informed decision based on the information we have at that moment. Thus, if you learn of the some of the more “ugly” sides of your current society, and do not want to accept them and would rather dismiss them as paranoid delusions then no one is at a loss other than yourself and those who interact with you. In short, no sweat off my back.

So from what's been stated their seems to be a “good” and a “bad” way to be ignorant. After all, everyone is ignorant to something, no one can claim to know everything. So lets briefly cover some topics.

Presidents & Free Election: Throughout history, the United States has prided itself on it's democratic, free elections where we were told since school that “Anyone can become president!”, and that once you are president, “You are the most powerful man on Earth.”

Quite frankly, if you believe either of those old saying, you are Ignorant, and not in a good way. All evidence and historical record seems to indicate the exact opposite of those statements.

For instance, free election. If that were the case, why was Ron Paul specifically excluded from debates? But not only that, do any of you even know any of the independents that ran for president in either of the last two elections? Of course you don't. Because the media didn't show them to you. Perhaps they had honest agendas, logical thinking, and weren't bought and paid for, but hey – we'll never know.

On top of that, even if they are allowed to “participate” we apparently don't have the final say. Al Gore himself, “Hi, I am Al Gore, used to be the next president of the United States” Har har, extremely funny. Too bad he's making a joke about ignorant people who actually believe presidents are democratically elected.

As far as power goes, wouldn't you think Alphabet Agencies operating above the law, and with limitless black budgets have far more true power than the President? I also know billionaires are fairly powerful, but what about trillionaires like the Rockefellers and Rothschilds? How powerful are they? How powerful is someone who has printed your entire countries money supply, and you owe trillions in debt to? I think I would rather be the banker.

Rights: George Carlin put it best;

”There's no such thing as 'rights' we made 'em up, like the boogey man, the three little pigs, mother goose, # like that. Rights are an idea, just imaginary.

..If you believe you have rights, look up “Japanese Americans 1942” and you'll find out all about your precious #in rights. When these [people] needed their rights the most, their government took 'em away.

..The only rights these American Citizens had were 'right this way' to the interment camps. Rights aren't rights if someone can [just] take 'em away. They're privileges.

..That's all we've ever had in this country is a bill of temporary Privileges, and even if you read the news badly, you know the list gets shorter and shorter every year.”

-George Carlin (Video linked above)

Is it not interesting in itself, that we have such profound statements coming from Comedians, and not our President, or local law makers or police? Because the statement is absolutely true. To save time I won't list off 1000 examples of how peoples rights instantly disappearing when the government decides, simply search “G20 Pittsburgh”. You'll see how quickly law abiding, students, instantly lost their rights with no justification.

So if you believe you have “Rights” you are Ignorant, and not in a good way.

LAW's: If you believe anything than you can get in 'legal' trouble for that does not include harming a person, or their property or committing fraud, is a "LAW", then you are Ignorant, and not in a good way

I've covered LAW before. But essentially, upon birth a CORPORATION is created, by our country, in our NAME. When you interact with government CORPORATIONS, they are interacting with your CORPORATE entity, not you as a living human.

It is through our own ignorance, that we do not recognize this. If I knew that my Government was going to create a corporate entity to control me and use me as a pledge aka "debt servant", to international bankers I would have said NO. But I was crying, and my parents were ignorant.

PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION(PRS): If you cannot recognize the PRS pattern that practically every major world changing event follows, then you are Ignorant, and not in a good way.

This is another thing that I have covered in the past. But essentially, you can recognize a PRS event by asking yourself "Would this Solution have been accepted prior to the Problem?" The answer will always be NO.

For example. If Bush said in 2000, "I want to invade 2 sovereign nations, spending one trillion over the next decade, and I want a patriot act that will suspend rights, I want to rapidly expand domestic surveillance, and oh ya ten's of thousands of Americans will die in the process" ... Everyone would have told him to get #ed.

But, instead, we had 911. And voila, all of the above was carried out with zeal.

Mainstream Media: If you believe the Mainstream Media gives a damn about you, and tells you the truth, you are Ignorant, and not in a good way. I won't link them, but I have also written multiple threads about this and so have MANY other people. It's a fact.

I suggest watching OutFoxed it just scratchs the surface of Media Manipulation, distortion of facts, with holding information damaging to corporate interests etc etc etc.

The media makes me the sickest of anything in this country. For without its complicity none of the atrocities of the last 50 years in America, would have happened.

Your Government Cares about YOU If you believe this, then not only are you Ignorant, and not in a good way but you're likely as dumb as a brick.

Again, all historical evidence points to the absolute contrary. Continually we are sold these frivolous issues as if they are the large issue. Yet nothing improves, and everything seems to get worse. All at the expense of the COMMON MAN, and not at the expense of the wealthy few. Funny how that works hey?

Freedom: If you believe you are free then you are near the highest level of ignorance.

”None are more hopelessly enslaved, than those who falsely believe they are free”- Goethe

If we were FREE. We would not be subjected to unlawful search and seizure, ”Free Speech Zones”, giving away upto 40% of our INCOME to a tax all of which is entirely consumed by interest of interest, or any one of the literally hundreds of 'licenses' that the government requires to do everyday activities, we wouldn't be held to corporate law that has enslaved us, and we sure as hell would have the RIGHT not PRIVILEGE to protect our family in any situation that we deem necessary at any cost. Ultimately, if we were free, it wouldn't also be limited by how much money is in our pockets.

But we are not free. Thanks for reading.

Edit for title addition and grammar.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by king9072]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Shouldn't that be "You're ignorant"?

In addition, yes those that spend their time in pointless pursuits could join the ranks of the ignorant.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Captain Obvious]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Flagged the thread and starred both posts above.

LMAO Captain Obvious and I'm sure "king9072" will see the irony.

Hi, I'm Koka and I am ignorant too.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain Obvious
Shouldn't that be "You're ignorant"?

In addition, yes those that spend their time in pointless pursuits could join the ranks of the ignorant.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Captain Obvious]

haha, great observation. I have corrected that. I was so consumed with making sure my spelling and grammar was on par that I didn't look at the title
Or, maybe I am just ignorant to grammar haha, but I do my best.

But before we get too far ahead I wanna just clarify your statement above.

First off, I think there needs to be a line drawn between "pointless pursuits" and "passions". Because a person may have a pointless pursuit, but to them it is their passion. It's why they get up in the morning, and it's why they are happy. So I cannot state that all cases are pointless pursuits even if they appear as such to me.

Go back to my celebrities example, cause it's a great one. Even if you are interested in celebrities and that's your pointless pursuit, it is still not something that makes you "happy", and I think more often than not, it makes people miserable. Looking at photo shopped bodies and flawless makeup, it lowers self esteem immensely in most cases. So in this case, I believe the frivolous pursuit of celebrities is completely non beneficial.

That's why I wanted to make a clarification of your statement, because you can't paint everything with the same brush.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by king9072]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I agree!

However looking at it from a different angle, there is so much information to consume out there that it is impossible to be in-the-know about everything.

It is up to the individual to decide what is important to them.

For example I could rattle on about this topic but 99% of the readers will skip this post entirely and post a comment based on the title of the OP, not having bothered to read your thread. Blame it on human nature, laziness, a quick fix or whatever you like.

a beer for you!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

You know? I amost agree with you. But then again, I am ignorant. I don't/have never made any bones about my level of intelligence. I don't know everything. When I die, I may. But until then, just gotta plug away the best I can.

The difference between a fool and a wise man is not that the wise man knows so much but that the fool never learns.
-anon

A fool's mind is at the mercy of his tongue and a wise man's tongue is under the control of his mind.
-Ali

It is easier to be critical than correct.
-Benjamin Disraeli

You make assumptions that can be debated. But the true path to understanding is the ability to listen.

Maybe we can all learn.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Alright King,

I'll come back to this in a second, but I realize now just from the title alone, I'm just plain ignorant
Be back in a few to read how.

S&F

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Alright King,

I'll come back to this in a second, but I realize now just from the title alone, I'm just plain ignorant
Be back in a few to read how.

S&F

HAhah were all ignorant! And that's what's so special

To Mikerusselus, I am not sure which part is up for debate, but I would love to begin anywhere you please. As usual, I have to keep explainations short to stay within the one post. I wanted to elaborate on all the issues I cited, as well as many others. But couldn't.

I cited issues which I feel are fairly concrete, but I will clarify anything you wish just point out which.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I agree with You almost 100% warrenb. I think the volumes, and libraries full of what Your saying can illustrate Your point. There is just too much out there. The Elites, and their govt. use this overwhelming pile of horse dung to enslave the masses through a gauntlet of violations pertaining to all slaves, but on the individual basis................. In other words there are plenty of policies to attack all People with, and they do that, but they use different policies to attack different People.

The reason behind this is so that the People remain divided. Even though the root of the problems are all the same, the People are divided through what the paper stating their violation of policy states.................

If everyone violated the same policy, and the policy enforcers aka the police arrested everyone for that then it would become blindingly clear to the populace; the corruption perpetrated against them.

Instead of the one violation, the Elite give the facade of choice of committed crimes; thus the People remain divided. King outlines this relatively well in his OP.

Now, the thing that could simplify everything is thinking through the "Natural design".

I've read many a "scholar" lately that say relating to Nature is being a luciferian, but the "Founding Fathers" openly stated that's what they were doing. So, the christian scholars that say it is Luciferian, I say to them they are in fact the real Evil; they embody ignorance.

To set aside all the legalities, policies, and written law of man, to step outside of that, is what is necessary.

The founding father's did in fact partake in occult knowledge, or at least most........nothing in, and of itself is evil there, but it is obvious the PTB today are using the same knowledge for Evil intent.

In a nutshell the simplified view of the real World is defined by Nature. The flag "don't tread on me!" defines Nature.

You give a rattlesnake it's room to roam because should You tread upon it, then surely You'll pay a price.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Brilliant.

Again, it always comes back to division. I've written about this before several times. Anyone reading this, just stop for 60 seconds and think about how many "labels" there are for people, rich, poor, fat, thin, geek, gay, married, divorced, laborer, politician, middle class, lower class, millionaire, and the list goes on and on and on. Hundreds if not thousands of compartmentalized little subcategories of society.

Noone want's to help their fellow man, no one wants to open their eyes cause it could require effort and real change in their life. As Warren said, and which is all too often apparent on this forum - people have a serious issue with paying attention to serious matters, quickly dodging to their next fix of useless information. Information which serves only two purposes, distraction, and DIVISION.

Imagine if the whole world woke up tomorrow with the views of either of you two, what an amazingly improved place that would be.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Just for sh## and grins, Rights. George Carlin is usually dead on, but we do have rights. And not just from a piece of paper. But from the way we've been raised. My rights aren't defined by the constitution, so much as they are just described. I, me, aany of us define what our rights are. And as long as I have a breathe in my body, I will use those rights. They are being eroded, that I agree, but only to the extent that WE let THEM erode our rights.
I guess I don't feel powerless when it comes to TPTB. Screw 'em. Bring it on beeyatch. I may go down, but I'll be swinging, while they put me down.

Of course, just my humble opinion, I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by warrenb

I agree!

However looking at it from a different angle, there is so much information to consume out there that it is impossible to be in-the-know about everything.

It is up to the individual to decide what is important to them.

For example I could rattle on about this topic but 99% of the readers will skip this post entirely and post a comment based on the title of the OP, not having bothered to read your thread. Blame it on human nature, laziness, a quick fix or whatever you like.

a beer for you!

Woohoo. .01 my momma always told me I was 'special.'

I absolutely MUST be ignorant about many things. I run into problems when I think I'm not about some though.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

Just for sh## and grins, Rights. George Carlin is usually dead on, but we do have rights. And not just from a piece of paper. But from the way we've been raised. My rights aren't defined by the constitution, so much as they are just described. I, me, aany of us define what our rights are. And as long as I have a breathe in my body, I will use those rights. They are being eroded, that I agree, but only to the extent that WE let THEM erode our rights.
I guess I don't feel powerless when it comes to TPTB. Screw 'em. Bring it on beeyatch. I may go down, but I'll be swinging, while they put me down.

Of course, just my humble opinion, I could be wrong.

Im glad unlike the others who I have foe'd you have not entered my threads and bashed me cause I had offended you. It's extremely respectable that you still came, provided intelligent input and conducted yourself properly. I honestly, appreciate it. And for that, no more foe for now.

I too agree that any conscious being has a fundamental right to freedom. Ultimately, all other rights are byproducts of freedom itself. That's something that should never be taken from someone who is peaceful.

Unfortunately, history has proven repeatedly that people in power ignore rights when it serves their purpose. That's why people need to wake up and get a grip on reality, everything is not ok, and if you don't start exercising your freewill by the time you do decide to, it will be too damn late.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have watched this thread go by and now that I have finally looked at it I love it.

Yes, I am ignorant. Alas, even about the things I am passionate about. No matter how hard we try to learn and understand we are often sabotaged by our bias. Thus my sig, I am willing to change my mind when more information comes along.

Great observation and post, OP.

One other thing before I close. It took me a while, but after I got rid of a little ego, I realized how much I can learn from my children and younger people in general. Some bright minds and original thought out there...at least as original as anything can be.

edit for 'ignorant' spelling.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
I have watched this thread go by and now that I have finally looked at it I love it.

Yes, I am ignorant. Alas, even about the things I am passionate about. No matter how hard we try to learn and understand we are often sabotaged by our bias. Thus my sig, I am willing to change my mind when more information comes along.

Great observation and post, OP.

One other thing before I close. It took me a while, but after I got rid of a little ego, I realized how much I can learn from my children and younger people in general. Some bright minds and original thought out there...at least as original as anything can be.

edit for 'ignorant' spelling.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by liveandlearn]

Haha, please star and flag so more people decide to finally read as you did.

I am glad that you have begun to recognize the value of the youth. And although the majority are selfish, useless, blobs, there are some who are not.

The issue with older generations practically most people ~35+, is that they never had the internet to provide alternative view points. Unless your parents or someone influential in your life was able to provide some sort of contrary belief to that of the mainstream, most just plugged along doing very little original thinking, instead, simply perpetuating the status quo.

Love them or hate them, the loose change creators (I believe under age 25 at the time) released that movie fearing no social repercussions, but did it because their conscience told them it was right. Because of them tens of millions, if not hundreds of millions, had their eyes opened to an alternative view point.

If 911, was conducted in 1980, it would be so much different. There would be no truth movement, there would be no protests, there would be no debates. Everyone would be forced to buy what the news told them, because they had no one else to buy from.

Some of the youth raised on the internet have been able to completely shatter the brainwashing that their parents fell victim to their entire life, and most continue to fall victim to.

But above all, I appreciate the following quote from you the most;

"It took me a while, but after I got rid of a little ego, I realized how much I can learn from my children and younger people in general."

It sums up the essence of the point I have been trying to make across several threads. No one wants to feel like they are wrong, and were tricked. But no one should feel bad about being wrong, or being tricked, if they simply learn and adapt from it. The only people who should feel bad, is those who in light of new evidence and intellect, continue to follow the exact same principles and practices that have systematically ruined their life.

Trying the same thing over and over, expecting different results, is the definition of insanity. And the past generations have been practicing insanity religiously and look where we are now. Open your mind, and free your soul, quit letting yourself be shut in a box.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I already starred and now the flag is there.

For me this last post was better than the original.

I am of an older generation and began to learn and question from books. Alas, too late to correct some of the damage done to my children tho they are all at least half way where I am.

And as an older person, I have had to forgive myself for not knowing.

The internet has changed lives and opened minds. However, I think 911 would have gone down more like Kennedy in the 60's. Many didn't believe the MSM but information was very hard to come by.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

"It took me a while, but after I got rid of a little ego, I realized how much I can learn from my children and younger people in general."

I gotta say I agree with King on Your comment. Our Rights are inalienable, and We are born with them.

I know children need discipline to learn personal responsibility regarding how to use their Rights, but they are a prime example of how Our Rights look in the pristine form.

Now before anyone flames me about a little brat holding up a pair of sheeet filled diapers; smearing it on the walls, that is covered under them growing up learning self restraint, and personal responsibility.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
Im glad unlike the others who I have foe'd you have not entered my threads and bashed me cause I had offended you. It's extremely respectable that you still came, provided intelligent input and conducted yourself properly. I honestly, appreciate it. And for that, no more foe for now.

I too agree that any conscious being has a fundamental right to freedom. Ultimately, all other rights are byproducts of freedom itself. That's something that should never be taken from someone who is peaceful.

Unfortunately, history has proven repeatedly that people in power ignore rights when it serves their purpose. That's why people need to wake up and get a grip on reality, everything is not ok, and if you don't start exercising your freewill by the time you do decide to, it will be too damn late.

You know, I do agree. Can't find anything that you said, to disagree with.

And don't worry about the foe business. That just tells me that I caused enough of a reaction to elicit a response. It's cool.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Rereading your post this jumped out at me.

Trying the same thing over and over, expecting different results, is the definition of insanity.

To that I will add a little saying

"If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

but they are a prime example of how Our Rights look in the pristine form.

Couldn't agree more.

Still, being the adult and suppose to know more and guide them, we are responsible in part for what they become. We mold them with our own attitudes and bias. What a responsibility.

Oh, but to do it all over again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join