It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine Flu Vaccine Paranoia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Swine flu Vaccine Paranoia

On another forum someone raised the possibility of the Government controlling people with all the new ELF? transmitters that are springing up every where.

It then occurred to me to wonder if perhaps the veri chip and nano particles were also included with the swine flu vaccine that perhaps the intent wasn’t so much to kill every one off by small degrees but rather to control people. Once everyone has been vaccinated then they could just use the transmitters to calm the population down for example if they looked like rioting or worse depending on how far technology has advanced.

This may just be my paranoia showing, I hope so because if not it is too awful to contemplate.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
You mean they would use the elves as a way to artificially pacify people?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
More research is required my friend, to fully understand. I guess in total there are 5 main scenarios "they" plan to play out, all of which involve a lot of us dieing.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I agree, who knows how far technology has really progressed. I've seen ballpark figures of the Elites having secret tech that's 30 years ahead in the future.

I see news media, They (in Canada for example) are now saying that perhaps the vaccines aren't such a good idea because surprise, surprise, the vaccines are likely to make you MORE susceptible in getting the swine, or what have you, manbirdpig flu, we also get news from Washington State, where MSM is insisting that 2 vaccines are recommended and that it will save your life

It's a mess, why are they plowing through with this vaccination garbage so forcefully? To make money? Control people? Kill people?

RFID technology is probably smaller than the MSM lets on it, It might have progressed to a point where it can be injected with a regular syringe where the chip is smart enough to attach itself internally, and the RFID chip also contains God knows what along with the chip.

I don't think it's a stretch that the Elites with their secret tech have the ability to control chipped people to a degree... Act up, and the elites send a kill signal to the RFID... Bye bye troublemaker?

RE: Transmitters? I have seen them pop up in greater numbers on the mountains around here... No idea if they're just used to transmit TV signals, even though analog is nearly dead, or they will be used for more nefarious purposes

[edit on 28-9-2009 by star in a jar]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I was hoping I was just going out on a limb with this depopulation idea. Then I see that yahoo article about how people shouldn't blame the vaccine on people dropping dead!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Do some research on ELF Transmissions then you will wish it was just a fairy story.

www.secretscotland.org.uk...

I did come across some more updated information which was really worrying when I have more time I will look for it and post it.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

Hey now!!! Leave US out of it

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

elf microwave transmitters

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
retracted

[edit on 3-10-2009 by METACOMET]

top topics

join