It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't get things done... or started! OVERLOAD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
That's it. All my day of work (home biz) was wasted. Zero. Nada. Nothing. I only browsed useless internet sites like that one and did nothing more useful.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Its so easy to blow an entire day these days without realizing it. I've installed "Manic Time" on my system that allows me to track which applications I use and how often. I'd recommend everyone do this if they think they may be wasting too much time on the internet.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
nahh, its good for the long run, at the end of the day we are the ones that will live longest, its winter anyways, you survive till the next summer - consider it a good job

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Out of all of those things that take your time. How many of them are really important to you? Start taking them apart piece by piece till you find out what really matters to you.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yeah, I think of how I blow my day everyday. Reading and posting on ATS.

But in the end, I have always learned something,if only to be more discerning.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm currently stuck in a time like that. Life is just so dissatisfying and bleak when you just go to school/work, then get on the internet, watch TV, etc. Sometime it feels like you just can't force yourself out of it. But when you do it is a very good feeling.

new topics

top topics

join