It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Study On Abductees

page: 1

join
share:
AF1

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
� People who say they�ve been abducted by aliens exhibit the same physiological reactions as people who have experienced more conventional kinds of trauma, a Harvard psychologist reported Sunday. He says the research provides evidence that even false memories can leave real emotional scars. However, he doesn�t expect to convince the abductees themselves that they�re wrong.

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What I want to know - why do we never hear about abductees from Levenworth, San Quentin, Sing Sing Et cetera. Do the ETs never abduct people who will commit a felony in the furure? Does incarceration terminate abduction?

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
and how can he.

This is verbal slate of hand and not proof that these experiences are all in the mind. Just because people can exhibit emotional trauma about a ficticious event he reasons that the abduction is such an event.

I'm neither a believer or sceptic on this subject but this goes little way to convincing me of either.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It is ^possible that some peoples kidnapped and submitted to a brain wash may say that they were captured by UFO instead of GOV-AGENCIES...

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i saw them in my yard and they aren't government. Unless government people have oblong heads and the ability to travel at 5 miles per hour through the woods without bobbing and no visible legs.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thank, you, whatever!!!!!!!!!! (I sincerely mean that)!!!
Diva

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
no legs? lol that sounds more like ghosts

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I tend to keep up to date on paranormal occurances. Every alien race known to me has legs.

new topics

top topics

join