Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Scientific Study On Abductees

page: 1

join
AF1

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
People who say theyve been abducted by aliens exhibit the same physiological reactions as people who have experienced more conventional kinds of trauma, a Harvard psychologist reported Sunday. He says the research provides evidence that even false memories can leave real emotional scars. However, he doesnt expect to convince the abductees themselves that theyre wrong.

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
What I want to know - why do we never hear about abductees from Levenworth, San Quentin, Sing Sing Et cetera. Do the ETs never abduct people who will commit a felony in the furure? Does incarceration terminate abduction?

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
and how can he.

This is verbal slate of hand and not proof that these experiences are all in the mind. Just because people can exhibit emotional trauma about a ficticious event he reasons that the abduction is such an event.

I'm neither a believer or sceptic on this subject but this goes little way to convincing me of either.

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It is ^possible that some peoples kidnapped and submitted to a brain wash may say that they were captured by UFO instead of GOV-AGENCIES...

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i saw them in my yard and they aren't government. Unless government people have oblong heads and the ability to travel at 5 miles per hour through the woods without bobbing and no visible legs.

posted on Feb, 22 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thank, you, whatever!!!!!!!!!! (I sincerely mean that)!!!
Diva

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
no legs? lol that sounds more like ghosts

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I tend to keep up to date on paranormal occurances. Every alien race known to me has legs.

new topics

top topics

join