It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provocateur Cops Caught Disguised As Anarchists At G20

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Why didn't someone follow these guys to see where they went? If they were cops, they should have headed for their fellow officers at a meet up point. I would have tailed them.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Situations like this is where open carry comes in handy.
There would be no police screwing around if everyone had a nice assault weapon around their shoulder.

Food for thought.
Exercise your rights, and when given trouble about them ram them up the asses of the opposition. That is what being an American is all about in case anyone has forgotten.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
dont see any proof that they are cops. at all.

more likely it was alex jones and his freinds themselves.

Heh dude, glad you said that cos I was thinking the big guy in the middle looked kinda like AJ

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This kind of stuff has happened before in Quebec. Only difference now is that the US are doing it. See the link if you want to see a YouTube video of what I'm talking about. (Sorry I don't know how to find a YouTube video number yet to link directly). Also, I think the guy in the olive hat and beige pants is military if not all of them. His face is too young to be police.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It was pretty obvious that the man in this mask was a officer posing as a protester.

All the images are here - www.pbase.com...

For one, they never let anyone near the Federal courthouse with their faces covered.

The other protesters sensed this and kept away.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been stated previously in this thread. But this is advice for those of you all who seek spiritual peace and happiness. These folk, these alleged "police officers" who are out victimizing the peaceful protestors. They are being "told" by those who are in Charge. For whatever reasons. Do NOT be angry at them. As Jesus said of the Roman guard who did the "dirty work" of torturing him, nailing him to the cross until death, and preventing external intervention, "Father, forgive them, for they know NOT what they do." How much more sad is their ignorance at possessing the capability to do such things for if they totally knew, if they could feel, what they do, if they knew the true extent of such actions, rest assured, they would be the fellow brother standing next to you peacefully protesting. These individuals, these Souls, are MEANT to go through this Darkness in order that They may find the Light. Wish them luck, do not Judge them, for they know NOT what they do. I hope you can understand, and if not, if you must continue experiencing that oh so damaging emotion of Anger, then I wish you luck and Love. This world will never change unless we can understand that we all work in "ignorance" (and for that reason, must be forgiven and, if possible, assisted) and must get knocked, and knocked, and knocked, and KNOCKED, until, finally, we are able to want to decide to "choose" to step out of that "ignorant" state that is so comfortable. So do not be angry, you supply their power and destroy yourself. Have Faith that all is as it should be. Much love and forgive me if I stepped on someones toes, or offended someone. It has been asked, "How do they sleep?" They are simply not consciously aware of the "evil", "damage", that they are doing. So have pity, for how can they help themselves if they don't know they do evil and wrong?

PS: I rarely check this so message me DIRECTLY at [email protected] if you would like to talk further, disagree, or simply compliment. Much Love, luck, and peace to you all!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Hey Genius,

Ooh, that hurts.

they aren't doing anything because their "cover" was blown. They knew if they did anything they'd get followed by citizens and cause an embarrassment for the Police/Operation. So they just laid low, pretended to be part of the crowd and act "normal".

Or maybe they didn't have a "cover" to be blown. Based on the video you can't tell one way or the other who they were or what their intentions were. You can assume, but you can't be certain.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarteye
While listening to the live scanner feed from the G 20 operations channel I wrote this on page 34 of the Live Feed from G20 police frequencies (Unscrambled) thread

Professionals? WTF? Most of them are professionals, talking about protesters. What is that? A profesional protester? The cop said it not me. Anyone else hear that?

I heard a cop say that the group of protesters he was observing were mostly professionals. Then someone else chimed in quickly to shut him up. Wish I could replay it.

I heard that also somewhere in these scanner recordings.. They are pretty interesting to say the least.

Hope this helps!

Pittsburgh Police scanner recording of G20 savage thug attack on peaceful citizens - Sept. 25 2009 11:00pm est

snardfarker.ning.com...

Download Link
www....(nolink)/?sharekey=ce0c7e674f5e542061d4646c62b381cbe04e75f6e8ebb871

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
?!

It seems that there is a coup against the people...
disgusting
'nuff said

[edit on 9/29/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Undercover cops are necessary when investigating say..organized crime, or uncovering drug shipments destined for the streets of any major city.

I guess you have never heard of a plainclothes cop. They are common, and not just busting up drug rings like you apparently see in too many tv shows.

I'm confused about a few things. First, is there any proof at all that these are police? I mean, aside from your preconceived notions that they must be, because they look like gangster ninjas.

You don't think that extra police protection is warranted when a city is hosting an event that houses many world leaders? And when the public is protesting en-masse, and vandalizing and causing damage? I understand that in your mind, all police must be pure evil, agents of our wicked, naziessque government. But they actually DO protect civilians, often against other civilians.

They were not provoking anything, and again, it's another assumption that this was because they were "outed," although, my mind boggles that any intelligent agency would place agents in such obvious disguises. It makes no sense at all. Would make more sense that these guys dressed this way to try for that effect, and clearly, are getting the desired results.

I hope someday, some of you are saved or helped by a police officer. It would probably make you want to bite your own tongue out of your mouth, instead of thanking them.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LAUTERMILCH

I thought this thread was about the G20 protests?

If so, why did you link to a load of pictures protesting for peace and referring to Bush - one of them even calls for his impeachment?

Last time I checked, Obama was president.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
If they guys weren't cops, why don't you see them deny it in the video? I know I sure as hell would.

And if they denied it, you'd be saying they were cops who denied it, right?

I realise that you'd like to think the police are stupid, but they aren't. Dressing up like morons and all standing together following behind a crowd of people most certainly isn't how crowds are monitored.

The whole point of being undercover, is to be undercover. Its not to stick out like a sore thumb.

And again, I reiterate, theres no substance to this claim. None at all. No one seems to have asked anyone in the crowd about it at great detail, no one has done any research on where the guys came from or how they got there, no one seems to have found out where they went, what else they did etc. All there is this video, that people have looked at on face value and gone "oh yeah, those guys are cops!"

Surely there needs to be more before the "conclusion" is reached?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If they are undercover cops (which there's no evidence for), why the assumption that they're there to cause trouble?

Maybe... just maybe... they're there to do POLICE WORK and stop trouble, identify the trouble makers etc? You know, like the police get paid to do?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucentenigma
reply to post by Nola213

Those guys could indeed be members of a militia that were doing some intel work.

Think about this:

You and a couple of your associates, true patriots, decided to scope out the G20.

Some protesters start calling you out as cops are you going to take off your bandanna in front of all those cameras and yell:

"We are the good guys, were on your side, we are the ones that will really fight when the time comes, true patriots that will fight against tyranny and oppression'...

hell no that would put you on a DT list pretty fast.

A true patriot would take the verbal bashing knowing they are really the goods guys.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

EXACTLY. Just as the Police needs to guage crowd strength, and size, so do patriots.

AND...

Since there was nothing provoking caught on tape, this could be one or the other, or hell something else.

There is ZERO evidence which side these guys are on. The ONLY time you will know WHO is on your side is when the SHTF, and the bullets are flying.

If we keep our intel as patriots "this way", even then (when the bullets are flying) we might not know, and end up shooting fellow patriots.

Who wants to go to one of these events with thier face exposed, and put on some warning list. Not me. So my fellow countrymen are gonna out me, because I'm wearing a mask.

Yea, when TSHTF it'll be nice to be gunned down by the very people I'm marching with just because I don't want the police recording my face on CCTV.

We need to start groups and work undercover ourselves, and be smart. Sure some Cops will infiltrate these groups but we need to somehow think of a way to keep this to a minimum.

Or try to get to the good cops, and get them to change thier thought process. I know thats far fetched but, there are still alot of good cops, and good soldiers who will not fire on civilians even if ordered to. I understand with peer pressure, and the brotherly code these groups have this idea is far fetched. Where is OUR brotherly code????

This has all been thought out by the PTB, and the Police State. They want confusion. They want to divide and conquer us.

WE NEED to OUT THINK, because we sure, aren't going to OUT-GUN them.

But we can't even do that right.

The thing in Quebec, ok that looked suspicious, but I don't know the circumstances of that. Yes Canada I think of you as my Northern Brothers, but we got massive problems here, we will most likely be needing YOUR help.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
So, how many here are still in denial about what happened?

Anyone still want to argue that these were "righteous" police preventing "violent anarchists" from causing damage and injury?

Yeah, I think there are some members here who are THAT retarded. They'll be along in a minute.

Also, I watched a video yesterday that showed a line of Riot cops lining up to pose for a photo with a captured protester kneeling on the floor in front of them. It was like they'd been hunting and wanted a picture with their prey.

It was really quite disturbing.

And it was in the street, with plenty of witnesses.

So, anyone still believe that your Police and military will defend you?
Anyone left doubting that America is a fascists state?
Any person here still so deluded and in denial about just what your country has become?

Just because some may say they see no evidence that the three were police does not make them retarded.
1. I carefully watched the video several times. I saw no evidence that they were law enforcement personnel or "other" governmental authorities. I could conclude that due to their behavior in the crowd that they were not "ordinary" anarchists, but that's all. Any further extrapolation without more evidence would truly be "retarded".
2. There are some highly intelligent people working for the "NWO" or [insert name of boogy-man organization here]. They are not retarded; they simply believe that a police state is preferable to an anarchist state. I agree with them in as far as that goes, but I don't prefer either system.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
If they are undercover cops (which there's no evidence for), why the assumption that they're there to cause trouble?

Maybe... just maybe... they're there to do POLICE WORK and stop trouble, identify the trouble makers etc? You know, like the police get paid to do?

if they are anarchist protesters, they are the ones that should have been arrested, not college students. How convenient that the cops arrested dozens of college students and Wearechange members all because of these guys

And if they are undercover, why would they break someone's camera? THey don't have to be cops, they could be blackwater, "American Police Cops" or whatever their new name is these days.

If you will read my initial post, I said that IF they are anarchists they are the ones that should be arrested, not Luke Rudowski. However, I believe sincerely that these are provocateurs. Although this video does not prove it hands down, the other instances do. They've caught "anarchists" wearing the same stupid face masks wearing POLICE BOOTS!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join