It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provocateur Cops Caught Disguised As Anarchists At G20

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just sent root monkey a rapid share link to a piece of footage of half the guys face.

if any of you are editors, U2U me for the link, it can only be downloaded 10 times so please only U2U me if you can enhance the last few frames of the video.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

I've been to these types of protests and helped organize them. Ground rules are always set regarding property damage, violence, etc. People know the score for protests. They may "hate" the government but they aren't willing to screw it up for their fellow protesters by doing something stupid. There tends to be real camaraderie among the various groups.

This is, of course, only my opinion, but I completely believe that they were agent provocateurs. If they were not they would have reacted differently and engaged their fellow protesters with arguments that reflected their reasoning.

It is more of the news media BS. Obama as "The Joker" is racist--forgetting, of course, that Bush was also depicted as The Joker, that Dick Cheney has been depicted as The Devil, etc. It is a way to control people. If you protest you're bad or crazy. If you go along you're sensible and sane.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well it sure appears that these guys were going undercover to do close up surveillance and investigation. Maybe they wanted to get more info with regards to what the protestors were going to do in order to stay a step ahead.

Either way, it sure looked wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Well it sure appears that these guys were going undercover to do close up surveillance and investigation. Maybe they wanted to get more info with regards to what the protestors were going to do in order to stay a step ahead.

why would they need that when they had a few helicopters scouting us overhead?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

As for those who say they can't see what they did wrong here they have attempted to show up quietly and keep an eye out for who knows what. I mean come on, you can see it in their demeanor that they aren't just people playing a prank and if they were then why aren't they laughing or even hinting at slight enjoyment for what they're doing. They're undercover and as for the #ty disguises who knows, that was the best they could come up with on short notice but I mean its so obvious from their bodily figure and tone; you can tell they are police trained. Sure I'm not saying anyone can't get just as trained or in shape but there's a very distinct "look" military tend to have.

How is it wrong that they were there? Again? Well the fact that they are at a public protest and not saying anything, just standing there looking around observing everything. Notice how the people who were yelling got their attention the best? I'd have to agree with the other users who said they were targeting the people who looked like the biggest problem. Of course due to their own stupidity they were caught in what they were doing and you can see how pissed they are about it as they try to remain perfectly calm and in their "guise".

Remember people, they're military, you're told a very different story than what the reality behind their training is. Picture training a dog from day 1 to attack anyone who was a threat to you. Pretty soon you have this mean built up dog that won't take 2 seconds to bite your arm off. It's the same thing, police are trained to do as their told. Military soldiers are trained to do what they're told as well, it's that simple, regardless if someone is an innocent civilian or not I guarantee you half of the military/police out there will always follow protocol because it's their order to do so.

Can anyone here imagine what would have happened if they weren't caught for what they were? Who's to say a riot force wouldn't have shown up here as well in the case that they got away with being undercover? I realize also there is a possibility that they weren't police at all and were just a couple of dudes playing a prank but to the point of breaking a guys camera? We don't know how his camera got broken but given the type of people who still believe in freedom of speech that would be at this event, I don't think anyone there would be too dishonest if it came to a matter of rights and protest to say someone broke your camera just for attention. Unless that was set up too right? Some of you may go with that.

Regardless if this video is genuine or not doesn't change the fact that these protests all over the world ARE being attacked by riot police more and more. If people don't snap out of their submissive attitude they will lose it all. Wake up people, or die in your sleep.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Lux Sinocard]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
all i can say is Wow.

Prison Planet states "Authorities again attempt to provoke chaos at global summits to justify brutal police crackdown". they were not provoking chaos at all, from the glimpse of what we saw... we cannot 'suppose' and take it for fact. This much should be obvious.

i never liked this website or alex jones at all, and it is because of stuff like this. Everybody who posted rashly on the first page -- yeah, the ones with the most stars?-- unsurprisingly displayed strong emotion.. always a surefire evidence of rationale being ignored.

This video, the way it is edited and presented, is an Agent Provocateur itself.
Made to incite. To propagandize.
Judging by the irrational and angry responses displayed here, the agent has succeeded.

Now, is it produced by the people who are angry at the police, or is it produced by the PTB who are trying to incite violence?

Those were some catchy phrases being yelled by the protesters, huh?

BTW i think undercover police are to be expected, and be fair game; so should be calling them out if you find them. But thats a far stretch to Provocateur.

Did you notice the crowd turned on them, derided them, and made themselves appear threatening WITHOUT being incited by the alleged undercovers who were keeping to themselves and just walking with the crowd?? just sayin..

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kidney thief

I was there...

they did provoke.

the protesters always flushed out the trouble makers.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I ask you.
Would it surprise anyone if it would be true?
Happened in Quebec city before ...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Pittsburgh Police scanner recording of G20 savage thug attack on peaceful citizens - Sept. 25 2009 11:00pm est

Listen to how the Pittsburgh Police turn into Tyrannical Robot Military Thugs terrorizing citizens.

"This is your FORCE MULTIPLIER!! GAS EM' "

snardfarker.ning.com...

Download Link
www....(nolink)/?sharekey=ce0c7e674f5e542061d4646c62b381cbe04e75f6e8ebb871

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

I agree. rendell is a career politician. Bob Casey Is scum. total scum. spector, man, switching parties to save his own career. another piece of scum. Ill campaign for all non-incumbents, but I want some independents in there mang!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

thats cool that you were there, how were they provoking? you saw them in action, thats awesome. man too bad you didnt have a cell phone camera or anything available...

by the way i have been effed with by a ridiculous amount of cops in my day, and im usually more anti-authoity than the next guy ... but i also remain objective enough to know when im being bullsh***ed.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There is not one single iota of evidence in this video of these guys being police or trying to provoke any type of rioting. I think the people at prison planet have too much time on their hands as do the people who buy this story as if it has some fact to it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
I just sent root monkey a rapid share link to a piece of footage of half the guys face.

if any of you are editors, U2U me for the link, it can only be downloaded 10 times so please only U2U me if you can enhance the last few frames of the video.

You can upload to the ATS media portal, that way it can be viewed forever.

Check my signature for the link.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
ACTUALLY....

The REASON they're dressed like "anarchists" is because they are UNDERCOVER. They are actually there to arrest anyone who seems to rowdy.

There were warnings everywhere that undercover cops will be on sight.

So please, relax. These three morons were not there to provoke anything. They were there doing their job: to arrest innocent people.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

why would they need that when they had a few helicopters scouting us overhead?

Because helicopters aren't enough. There is always a need to get into the crowd to see what's up and prevent individuals from destroying property, and so on.

I'm not defending the police here once so ever, I'm just stating the obvious here.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Sorry I didn't see anyone breaking the law here.

Were they out of place? Sure.

But again they did nothing wrong.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Is there pictures / video of the attack on that bank that had 20.000$ worth of windows broken? I'd love to see if these guys were there too 'observing'

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidney thief
reply to post by ugie1028

thats cool that you were there, how were they provoking? you saw them in action, thats awesome. man too bad you didnt have a cell phone camera or anything available...

by the way i have been effed with by a ridiculous amount of cops in my day, and im usually more anti-authoity than the next guy ... but i also remain objective enough to know when im being bullsh***ed.

What i meant by that is that they were there to start problems.

if you watch my videos you will see all the protesters being peaceful, until the police started using their weapons against them (sound, tear gas, flash-bang grenade, rubber bullets.)

i would call shooting weapons at an innocent crowd provoking, undercover, or not.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

understood, but im afraid of the quality of the video after i upload, you can barely make out his face in the raw footage. but i uploaded it, its still processing.

(done processing)

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 9/28/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/edcac3e49ca8.jpg[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join