It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Provocateur Cops Caught Disguised As Anarchists At G20

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Yes they were horribly disguised, stuck out like a sore thumb. Who knows what their logic in being there was anyway. Its just sneaky and malicious.

Jenna-

Yes the possibility definitely exists, however its different in this situation because there is already the underlying tension between the protestors and the police are already there. It would only take just a little spark to start a wild fire.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I guess the blinker vision works on many parallels; it's so obvious they are undercover 'whatever' as they stand out from the crowd so much with their demeanour, physique and self-perpetuated ostracization.

Perhaps the middle guy has a panic button in his pocket, but speculation aside, they are not part of the protest and how is it possible to be okay with them walking amongst the crowd if they are indeed police?

Would the police let civvies walk with them in their rhythm tapping, baton marching surges?

IT IS US AND THEM, plain and simple.

I'm more disappointed that people here can't read people as blatant as this footage, even if they don't seem to be doing anything wrong. Good luck if / when the clamp-down begins in earnest!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well I have only been able to buffer up to 32 seconds but already I can tell you...

Back shirts with bright hats .... no no no.... something IS wrong with those big burly anarchs....Trust a real anarch who has been there and done that... If you suspect trouble you dress in all black. Anything you wear bright negates the whole point of wearing the darker colors. One never knows when one will need to hide and you can not hide well with a white hat or white pants.

And they broke that kids flash? Gee I wonder why? Damage control...

But yeah.. only one is wearing the black pants.... and all got on the white/tan hats/scarfs... Proly so that their Police brothers will know not to target them.

Yeah no doubt I would say undercover...

Meh ... I could be wrong about the whole dress code thing.... More video loaded... But I still think they look like cops in civilian clothing.

OK Full video loaded Finally!

Their state regulated hair, the way the walk in lock step... the way they do not participate... the way they are just mad dogging that camera man as they scan the crowd,the way they ignore everyone when specifically addressed.... That one fellow in the very beginning accusing them of breaking the flash on his camera and their total silence about it..

Those were cops....

Someone earlier said something about dressing up like a cop and trying to walk in lock step doing the riot baton momba...

That was a good idea.

If a protestor shows up dressed as a boy in black(because blue is dead) then he might be able to avoid the police beatings.....

Might even be able to go behind enemy lines...

That was a great idea....

[edit on 28-9-2009 by titorite]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by titorite]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom

well, what can I say, as if this was somehow a surprise. Either these guys are low-life protesters who obviously want to start violence because they refuse to show their faces, meaning they are the real criminals...or, they are cops committing felony on a massive level. My only question is, what kind of cowards don't even respond when you talk to them. I'm willing to bet they aren't even American since no American would ever do such a thing to their own country. Wait, I'm willing to bet they aren't even human. Someone better check underneath their bandannas in case they are actually cybernetic terminators from the distant future.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Where is the "felony on a massive scale"? really nothing to see here police or not they are not seen doing anything illegal.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's not the first time!!!

Dont forget that one!!!

www.youtube.com...

Montebello summit, Québec!

They were discovered because of their boots. They were trying to throw rocks.

A MUST WATCH.

www.cbc.ca...
Quebec police admit they went undercover at Montebello protest

Quebec provincial police admitted Thursday that three of their officers disguised themselves as demonstrators during the protest at the North American leaders summit in Montebello, Que.

What they don't admit is that they were there to CREATE the violence...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by 13Etznab]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Those aren't college boys and thy aren't protesting. They don't care they are being shot on camera. Their job is to survey and keep totally quiet and if a situation presents itself where they can make the crowd look guilty of a violent protest then they are to go to action. The hair cuts are completely official by the amount they are trimmed above the ears and I see the marks of a military hair cutter. Typical.

This really is nothing new but for people to not notice it for what it is is dangerously naive.

Sure, they weren't doing anything wrong per say, but if your instincts don't tell you they were ready to, then your instincts are numb.

If there was maybe 5000 more people there they would have been extremely dangerous to the situation. This makes me sick to watch as it is a prime example of people lost to the hands of the evil.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
One small problem. The G-20 was over Friday the 25th of September, not Saturday the 26th.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

star, and flag for finding that.

I do believe they were po-lice. Too many of the crowd were calling them out as King9072 pointed out.

The "barometer" was the crowd, and they smelled some swine with those three men.

Now, why would they continue clinging to the crowd after the crowd made it clear they didn't want them around. My guess is that should the crowd not have outed them, then those three would be the little butterflies to create an effect of such proportions to have the protest disbursed through force.

I think the crowd calling them out was smart. I read some saying the were "college kids". Well they were definitely way older, and looked like they had enough steroids on board to qualify as "USDA Prime"

Yep cops.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
One small problem. The G-20 was over Friday the 25th of September, not Saturday the 26th.

How is that a problem? The G-20 protests continued after the summit.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Too control the dissent,
Lead the dissent.
I'm not paranoid, I trust no one anymore.
Good find!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I dunno.

It's certainly perplexing why they didn't assimilate with the other protesters whatsoever and they did seem to be in observation/mission mode.

Why be so obvious though? The most that can be said is that they appear out of place and up to something.

Notice he said "Let's not make this too much fun, I'm getting old." Maybe they were just idiots, unsympathetic to the cause of the protesters, and looking for a bit of a prank.

Weird to be sure.

[edit on 28/9/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

This does not surprise me in the least that they got caught as agent provocateurs.

This is not the first nor it will be the last time they get caught let alone try something that stupid.

YouTube : Agent Provocateur : 2009 G-20

YouTube : Quebec Agent Provocateur's Caught

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Yup... and you could still hear the Police department making statements such as "I'm gonna follow this group and see where they go"

Matter of fact, one statement that was made was the announcement that a processing center was being shut down... sometime during the 26th... so they still had operations going on during that time frame.

It's gonna take a bit for me to get the time to go back over the recordings. I have about 20 good hours of radio traffic to dig around in.

It's too bad that there are no time stamps on any of these videos so that I can tell where to go to match up the radio traffic. I did have an outage in the recordings since I lost sync with the Philly Scanner site a couple of times. But I did get a lot of traffic.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by RoofMonkey]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
AHHHH those guys!

one of them was the same one who was flushed out of the anarchist crowd. i can tell by his forhead.

i remember them chanting (pigs go away, pigs go away) while;e pointing at him, and he silently walks away, takes off his mask, takes out his cell, and that was that.

cant believe they sent in the same guy.

police are dumb.

(let me check to see if i have video of this, i may have it, give me a moment to look though my video.)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
How do you not know they are cops that ARE protesting? Just 3 guys uneasy about being filmed? Just 3 older guys feeling out of place amongst all the younger ones?

Oh yea.. because those who want to try and make a big a case as possible that our government is pure evil, will make laughable claims with absolutely no proof to try and bolster their theories.

What.. are they going to be able to identify troublemakers later, based what they saw in a mass crowd?

What an utter lack of proof... this = fail.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
Too control the dissent,
Lead the dissent.

Absolutely.

The average person has no idea.

The Delphi Technique and How To Disrupt It.

This is taught by corporations and think tanks.

However, these guys were certainly not charming or disarming.

[edit on 28/9/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Are you one of those three guys in this film or something?

Did you just not watch it?

Those dudes WERE undercover!

It is speculation but their is strong grounds for it... maybe our member Ugie can prove it!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
From 'serve and protect'

to 'crush all dissent' in less than one generation. Bravo. Pissburgh police get 2 thumbs down, as does the mayor and PA governor. Who are they anyway. All you Pennsylvanians need to completely vote out the incumbent mayor and governor. Simple as that. Make sure the next pols aren't freemasons either.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by PenandSword]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
dang, it didint record.

I have the video, of when they were screaming (this guys a cop!) but i didn't get it on film, my mem card had just filled up.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c81336788798.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see (red arrow) that was the guy they pointed out, and i got a very good look at him.

just didn't have enough filmat that point, and my buddy was holding my other memory cards.

this is what happens when you work on low/no budget!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join