It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schoolgirl dies after cancer jab

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Before you get that vaccine read this.

Most HPV infections in young females are temporary and have little long-term significance. 70% of infections are gone in 1 year and 90% in 2 years.[4]

One study found that, during 2003–2004, at any given time, 26.8% of women aged 14 to 59 were infected with at least one type of HPV. This was higher than previous estimates. 15.2% were infected with one or more of the high-risk types that can cause cancer. However only 3.4% were infected with one or more of the four types prevented by the Gardasil vaccine, which was lower than previous estimates.[8][19]

en.wikipedia.org...

So basically your taking a vaccine, with side effects that could kill you so you could be protected from 3.4% of the strains!!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
My school was done the other day, as far as I know one student refused and the rest of the girls took it.

No illness, no deaths, no nothing. And we're talking a few hundred girls across a range of ages.

We take a risk crossing the road every morning to get to school, more people from my school have been hit by a car on their way to or from school than will die from this vaccination in the school... it's harsh but, come on it's not a huge risk.

As long as the child makes the ultimate choice, which they do, wheres the problem.

So you say only 3.4 % of the strainswould be prevented by this jab so it's not worth it? Tell that to the of people who could've used the jab because they have the strains it could've prevented... Better yet don't give it to your daughter (If you have one) and then if she turns out to be one of those 3.4% tell her "Oh well, didn't seem worth the risk, sorry."

Nothing is risk free...

[edit on 29-9-2009 by StevenDye]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
1 death in over a million doses?

Hardly worth getting your panties in a bunch over, even if it is sad for the girls family. she was probably allergic to an ingredient, but we should wait for the autopsy to know for sure before casting judgement.

I've had all my vaccinations through life and have had no adverse affects, despite claims that they'd kill you, make you infertile or make you autistic. I know plenty who've had vaccines and are otherwise fine, healthy people.

Where, exactly, do you get these idea's from that vaccines are dangerous, when in all honesty (and steeped in irony) they are the sole reason for you being around to complain about them!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crw2006

Hi,
We have to be careful here, that we are all looking at the same thing.
The girl who died in the UK, fell ill, immediately after being given the vacine Cervarix.

A doctor (Dr Rosemary Leonard) on BBC television this morning stated that Cervamix was chosen in the UK for "economic reasons" i.e. cost.
(She actually looked extremely uncomfortable discussing this for some reason?)

Although Cervarix is probably a similar type of cocktail to the other anti-cervical cancer vaccines like gardasil, we cannot really quote statistics from any others in direct relation to this one, and expect accurate results.

I haven't been able to source detailed info on safety records and illness death rates for Cervarix yet, but will keep looking.

peace

G

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
isn`t there a study from the first `batch` of injections thats shows 4 years later none of there were `protected` anymore?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

It's actually mentioned in anything you read about the jab, it only provides protection for a few years then falls off. They also do the jabs in 3 stages over 6 months to boost the effect. No secrets there.

Alot of innoculations will only work for a few years and boosters will be required. Tetnus is a good example.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The pediatricians office where I take my kids don't give out these shots. On my daughters(10 years old) last visit I asked him about this vaccine because I wanted to be sure she would NOT get it and he said they don't administer them. I asked him why and he didn't really give me an answer, he just shook his head.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I just have a horrible feeling that this is all tied up with one whole big massive con-job, by TPTB. Milking money from society by finding solutions to perceived threats.
Like the H1N1 vaccines, created to protect us from a very artificial looking virus. Which would be almost impossible to occur naturally.
There have been all the rumblings of NWO population control etc for a while now.
Is targetting young women, with a cocktail of toxins in cancer vaccines, the next step for them to achieve this?

I heard last night, that the young girl who died in the UK had "serious underlying health issues".
I've also heard that line trotted out for each of the H1N1 swine flu victims who died here (UK).
But is it true? and if so... why don't they test for underlying conditions BEFORE administering these "safe" vaccines?

It really does make you wonder what is really going on behind all this?

peace,
G

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'd just like to say, that not often am I shocked at the level of BS that comes from the MSM, but seriously, this is the limit.

Cancer jab girl 'died of tumour'

A girl who was vaccinated against cervical cancer died from a malignant tumour and not from a reaction to the jab, it has been revealed.

What an absolute load of twaddle!

She died instantly from an undetected malignant tumor!

Seriouslyu, I've never been more convinced that this vaccine is dodgy!

Deputy coroner for Coventry, Louise Hunt, said the vaccine was not thought to be a contributing factor, but the inquest would look into it.

A pathologist said the cause of death was a malignant tumour of the chest.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I dont think the parents and pathologist are in on any conspiracy here. Maybe I'm being naive, but I believe the MSM on this one.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It's not hard, someone from the Government, rings up and says "Hey, make sure she died of a tumour, not the jab.", job done, the parents and public are so blind they don't question it.

It's like all those people dying of swine flu, %90 of them were dying of kidney failure or seizures, they weren't dying of bloody swine flu, they just had to be statistics to get the public scared.

This is similar, although opposite, she has too be seen to have died of something else, that way the poor girls carry on getting the jab, and the government and Pharma company cannot be sued.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

So in summary you admittedly have no evidence to support your paranoia yet you're dismissing a coroners report because you've already made up your mind and just don't want to change it and you’re willing to invent secret calls from some shady government spook to maintain this delusion.

Why do you bother interacting with the world? Clearly nothing that happens in it has any impact on what you’re going to believe; you might as well sit in a cave somewhere and tell yourself it’s a palace.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by Mike_A]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   

personally, i believe our children are guinea pigs............some get the good and others get the bad vaccine.

the media shows prominent and every day people scrambling to get the shot and live on tv; however, i believe those getting a vaccine the pharma drug company knows what's in that batch to encourage the masses to get the shot.

this cervical cancer vaccine is full of crap. cervical cancer prominent in our young girls supposedly is as a result of the human papillomavirus

HPV infection is a cause of nearly all cases of cervical cancer.
en.wikipedia.org...

i started hearing about this in 2000 and thought.................yet another pharma drug company disease and now we have a vaccine. first they introduce a new disease and shortly thereafter, they come out w/a fix.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well I can understand his skepticism.

It's only a few months ago at the G20 that everyone believed that Ian Tomlinson died from a heart attack, only for it to be later revealed that it was actually internal bleeding that killed him.

We'd all still be thinking he died from a heart attack if not for his family requesting an independant post mortem be done.

[edit on 1-10-2009 by mc1km]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

She collapsed over an hour after the Jab and died in Hospital. The malignant tumor had spread from her heart, to her lung and liver. What do you need? Photographs from the autopsy?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thats the problem on here if the truths boring lets keep up the bu****it ,people here blamed the drug without waiting for an update typical for on here.
I mean why let the truth get in the way of some BS conspiracy!

ps look at my sig for some REALLY good advice!

[edit on 1-10-2009 by wmd_2008]

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
i started hearing about this in 2000 and thought.................yet another pharma drug company disease and now we have a vaccine. first they introduce a new disease and shortly thereafter, they come out w/a fix.

Or, a more likely scenario presents itself:

They, after years of research, discovered that HPV was the cause of cervical cancer. Once you know what causes something, it is a very short step to fixing it. A vaccine can be concocted in short order, once you have identified the virus/bacteria.

I hardly think they concocted cervical cancer, seeing as it has been around for far longer than Pharmaceutical companies have. The proof is in the pudding and I bet that in 10 years time, we will see a marked decrease in cervical cancer rates, thanks to the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think that is the same vaccine that our Texas Governor, Rick Perry, was trying to mandate on our young Texas girls just 2 years ago.
Once the local radio talk shows got wind of this story all hell broke loose.
It was a case of follow the Merck money.

Perry orders cancer vaccine for young girls.

Feb. 3--AUSTIN -- Acting on an issue that is stirring controversy in the Legislature, Gov. Rick Perry on Friday made Texas the first state to require girls to get a new vaccine for a sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical cancer. The executive order, which would apply to all girls entering sixth grade next year, prompted surprise and relief from one lawmaker who didn't think her bill requiring the same would have passed. But it so angered many social conservatives who have consistently backed Perry that they suggested money and political ties to the vaccine's manufacturer were behind the decision. Perry's office insisted that protecting girls ages 11 and 12 against the human papilloma virus was a public health issue, not politics. "Requiring young girls to get vaccinated before they come into contact with HPV is responsible health and fiscal policy that has the potential to significantly reduce cases of cervical cancer and mitigate future medical costs," Perry said in a press release. "This is 'follow the money' if I've ever seen it," said Cathie Adams, president of Texas Eagle Forum.

I guess they went to England after they failed in Texas.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I wonder to what extent those "Social Conservatives" concerns were solely about political and financial ties to the Vaccine manufacturer. There are many in the UK who consider the threat of a disease is a welcome dis-incentive to teenage girls engaging in sex. Some may even consider that that contracting a life threatening disease is a justified punishment for such behaviour.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It's not hard, someone from the Government, rings up and says "Hey, make sure she died of a tumour, not the jab.", job done, the parents and public are so blind they don't question it.

Rubbish.

You're talking about Hollywood films. You're immediately jumping to X-file tv show conclusions, where govt agencies have something to gain by adminstering dodgy vaccines that kill people.

Look - if these vaccines were THAT bad - don't you think that SOMEONE in a scientific capacity would have analysed the contents independantly and determined that? Or is all the scientific community in cahoots with TPTB?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join