It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollyon, The bottomless pit and the Large Hadron collider

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

If you open a new tab, or window, and click the "Recent Posts" tab, you can see the most recent posts to any number of threads. Hit refresh every so often and the new posts are shown... :-)

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

hey Buddasystem...

I am soo sorry for for not really reading your words... I wish i had in the beginning, because it wouldve made at lot more sense ealier lol.... And i can agree with the physics invoved.. But i still feel uneasy.... And now we have gone beyond the point of no return... G-d help us all... you arrogant bastards.....

Lets hope apollyon, the town, the temple, the machine, doesnt kill us all..

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Thank mate.. Im forever learning from you guys and today is no exception...

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I agree, and so does soo many others.. There is a definate world conciousness that says time is short... And there is no coincidences because there is nothing new in the world... Us humans are not as clever as we think.. Our behaviour can be catalogued,....

However the thing that goes against evolution, is our great love for one another.. Even those oiutside the group that join are treated the same as the natural members.... And we dont want to kill each other...

But if you are lost, then we will find you, and take you home,,,

if we are lucky.... i hope im wrong.....

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Here's another co-incidence, submitted for your approval...

The first proton–proton collisions were recorded by the LHC on November 23, 2009. Nov. 23. In western astrology Scorpio ends on or about Nov. 22, and Saggitarius begins on or about Nov. 23. The 2012 alignment occurs in the dark rift of the Milky Way in the area between Scorpio and Saggitarius. They scheduled the event to coincide with the astrological transition between Scorpio and Saggitarius. What do you make of that?

[edit on 12/20/2009 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

My "approval" means nothing, however what you have disclosed does!!!

Now i have to research more... Gotto say you guys stretch me moer than any uni course..... hope THAT coicidence isnt lost.... I was supposed to die today lol.... They are already wrong!!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

"Submitted fo your approval..." is merely a reference to "The Twilight Zone" haha

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Fascinating - any other places you can point me with a bit more info on that one as not one I have been exposed to before? It makes perfect sense though when one thinks about it.

Like most people on this thread I cant believe these are all coincidences - timing, symbolism and 'covenant' all seem to be playing a part on this one.

Lots of reading coming up I think...

[edit on 20/12/09 by AlwaysQuestion]

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is only so much Christmas TV one can take in an afternoon so I decided to read a little.

I came across a couple of things - but please check and correct me if I am wrong. I love reading this thread but feel quite inapt. Selahobed I must admit your knowledge comes across as quite staggering - you are quite the enigma.

Firstly the Herald for Saint Genis 'appears' as this:

u2w3.com...

And the description was 'porte' or 'door' - if I have understood that correctly then that's fairly interesting and fits what this thread is talking about quite well.

Apparently in Saint-Genis, a Frankish tomb was excavated and represented one of the few traces of the presence of this ethnic group in south-east of Gaul. Now here I start to stretch things but if there is a history going back to Gaul, who are descendants of Gomer the Grandson of Noah then the whole Genis / Genesis type thing becomes a little weird.... I am however stretching things.

It makes the whole Ezekiel 38 story interesting though but I am heading way off thread (I think).

[edit on 20/12/09 by AlwaysQuestion]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
LHC update:

June 28, 2010
"Large Hadron Collider Sets New Beam Collision Record"
www.dnaindia.com...

"According to physicist Andrei Golutvin, the collider is now generating about 10,000 particle collisions per second, which means scientists have inched closer to their objective of uncovering the mysteries of the Universe."

[edit on 6/29/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I still have a bad feeling about the LHC, even though nothing noticeable happened on the first proper test.

posted on Jun, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I vaguely remember some ATS posters pointing toward this summer as a time to keep an eye on it. And they (the CERN lab) do seem to be ramping things up. BP gloom and LHC doom...

[edit on 6/29/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Apollo, Apollyon, same root. You wondered why in Greek myth, Cassandra the Trojan princess and prophetess, was cursed by Apollo? Because she did not submit to his seductions. Troy, noble civilization, was coveted by mercenary Greeks who spent 10 years hanging around the beaches of Troy, trying to find a way to break down its walls, pillage, plunder and sack, steal its fabulous riches, and upgrade their own barbarism. (They did the came around Crete and began learning from the Myceneans.

The Trojan Horse we know of. Cassandra's end is told in two versions, the most "romantic" that she was slain on the steps of the Palace. Know who Apollo was — an accretion of traits from earlier sun gods, including Mithras, Tammuz, but with the more modern destructive undertow once the "modern" mind emerged with the lateralization of consciousness. This is the beginning of the end of a wormhole in the human psyche.

Apollo, Destroyer. Not related to Enki by a long stretch. Except in some historically misappropriated dreams.
Apollo accursed by so many women, prophetesses whom no-one listened to, and who were right.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Novermber 9, 2010 is fast approaching. Let's see what happens...

Opening the LHC for heavy ions
Collisions of lead ions are scheduled to start in November 2010, first at the injection c.m. energy of 0.32 TeV, then at a centre-of-mass energy per particle pair of 2.76 TeV (corresponding to 7 TeV in a proton-proton collision at the same magnetic-field configuration).

www.scitopics.com...

1st extinction event: Leaked CERN documents state LHC has 70% chances to produce ‘ice-9′ strangelets on 11/9
www.cerntruth.com...

Strangelet
en.wikipedia.org...

Ice IX
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
'Something may come through' dimensional 'doors' at LHC
www.theregister.co.uk...

A top boffin at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) says that the titanic machine may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or "unknown unknowns" - for instance "an extra dimension".

"Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it," said Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Bump for FTL. Woohoo!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

The pineal gland is exactly what I thought the seal of God is and that666 stands for are natrual spirit state having a animal/human experience and battling with it...thats just my opinion

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
The collective consciousness of the human race seems to be sensing the end of all things. Ancient prophecy is taken seriously by many to justify that “feeling” of the approaching end to try and make sense of that feeling. People more so today than ever are also having a kind of lemming mentality where more than ever we destroy ourselves with our various addictions, wars and other assorted destructive behaviours too numerous to mention here. So does the end of all things approach?

I have studied ancient prophecy for a long time, and with all that I have researched, the biblical prophecies seem to give a more precise overview of the current time we live in right down to the very character of the people living in these times;

1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

That is indeed the state of the human race at this time.

During the course of my research I have found another interesting connection with which I want to bring to your attention. That is the connection with Abaddon and the bottomless pit and a possible otherwise unseen connection with the Large Hadron Collider.
I know this has been mentioned many times on many forums, and has been discussed in depth, but I decided to dig a little deeper to see what other connections I could find.
What I found kind of startled me. I found that the town that the LHC complex is situated-Saint Genis Pouilly-was in Roman times called Apolliacum, the town and a temple being dedicated to Apollyon.

APOLLYON. The Greek name, meaning "Destroyer," given in Revelation 9:11 for "the angel of the bottomless pit" (in Hebrew called Abaddon), also identified as the king of the demonic "locusts" described in Revelation 9:3-10...In one manuscript, instead of Apollyon the text reads "Apollo," the Greek god of death and pestilence as well as of the sun, music, poetry, crops and herds, and medicine. Apollyon is no doubt the correct reading. But the name Apollo (Gk Apollon) was often linked in ancient Greek writings with the verb apollymi or apollyo, "destroy." From this time of Grotius, "Apollyon" has often been taken here to be a play on the name Apollo. The locust was an emblem of this god, who poisoned his victims, and the name "Apollyon" may be used allusively in Revelation to attack the pagan god and so indirectly the Roman emperor Domitian, who liked to be regarded as Apollo incarnate.
(Anchor Bible Dictionary)
The text in Revelation 9 reads;

1And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
 2And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
 3And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
 4And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
 5And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
 6And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
 7And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

[edit on 043030p://f07Monday by Selahobed]

Looks to me op, that there is nothing to worry about as your above thesis is:Exactly what has been happening for the last 2000 years.

Seriously, read up a bit on your history, nothing new; just the elites changing the playing field around a bit; as they always have

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
This is interesting:

God particle is 'found': Scientists at Cern expected to announce on Wednesday Higgs boson particle
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by THE_PROFESSIONAL
started on 7/1/2012 @ 09:57 PM

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

www.dailymail.co.uk

Scientists at Cern will announce that the elusive Higgs boson 'God Particle' has been found at a press conference next week, it is believed.

Five leading theoretical physicists have been invited to the event on Wednesday - sparking speculation that the particle has been discovered.

Scientists at the Large Hadron Collider are expected to say they are 99.99 per cent certain it has been found - which is known as 'four sigma' level.

I find it interesting that the official announcement is to be made during the full Moon on July 4th, a noted date in occult and Illuminati symbolism.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

However the thing that goes against evolution, is our great love for one another..

No, it doesn't. Love is triggered by a physical chemical called 'oxytocin' in the body. It is a physical chemical and therefore it is in laws of nature and not against evolution.

Love is completely WITH evolution. Living beings are designed to survive, what better way to help the specie survive than to make them have affection and care for one another?

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

I find it interesting that the official announcement is to be made during the full Moon on July 4th, a noted date in occult and Illuminati symbolism.

Also with the whole Drake and The Green Light thing was said about "July 4th", how strange...

edit on 2-7-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join