It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollyon, The bottomless pit and the Large Hadron collider

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

SOME ANGLES HAVE TO FALL TO GET HERE

How can an angle fall?

(In other words, how can you make such a typo and leave it in, in such a short sentence? And why are you using only capitals?)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I find it interesting that the official announcement is to be made during the full Moon on July 4th, a noted date in occult and Illuminati symbolism.

I find it completely un-interesting. The announcement was timed for the ICHEP 2012 conference which in itself was planned and organized well before there was any definitive result of the data analysis.

Sorry, no Illuminati for you today.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Bump for Higgs Boson announcement.

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Bump for Higgs Boson announcement.

Bump for the following fun fact -- in the CERN cafeteria, there are large beam monitors (screens), which say "time to beam: 2 years". LOL. It's typically in the hour range.

So yes, it's the long shutdown. The announcement, frankly, was to (rightly) emphasize that a good chunk of work has been done.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I've read a story claiming when they were searching for the higgs they did open a portal.. The article claimed that giant faces were seen.. Someone freaked and hit the button that purged the magnets and shut the system down.. Now theyre getting ready to fire it back up after a two year "realignment" of the magnets?

Isaiah 13 says "THE VISION WHICH ESAIAS SON OF AMOS SAW AGAINST BABYLON.
Lift up a standard on the mountain of the plain, exalt the voice to them, beckon with the hand, open the GATES, ye rulers.
I give command, and I bring them: GIANTS are coming to fulfil my wrath, rejoicing at the same time and insulting"

I find it curious that they are trying to open a gate to another dimension, we are in the mayans galactic center and the current tetrad .. All this is happening right when they want to amp this sucker up.. There are no coincidences

Of course i have no way to vet the story and it was only the one article... When i read the prophetic books of the bible.. its like Gods allowing us to finally do what we or some are desiring.. We have only ourselves to blame...

I make no predictions or claims that anything will happen, but i will be watching with interest..

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HooHaa

a few details might be mixed up in the biblical (and other) records..
..but it's pretty much all there, extra-terrestrial type beings coming to the earth, corrupted genetics, their gameplan, yadda yadda

fwiw, i don't see how it all ends any other way??
either it's 90-99% true and will come to pass as it's been told ...or someone's just using it all like a playbook..

in any case, we're screwed down here

hoppy easter

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a few things. As has been pointed out Stars symbolize angels. oceans symbolize people. the seal of God in the forehead is knowledge of the word of God. The mark of the beast is likewise mental. those that are in bondage to confusion or who have been deceived. The reason the locusts cannot hurt those with the seal of God is that they will not be deceived because they are armored by thier knowledge of the Word of God.

That is not to say they cannot be killed by physical means by some of the deceived humans; but the fallen angels are not allowed to do so. in fact the very thing that triggers the return of Christ is when Satan breaks this rule of engagement by slaying the two witnesses in Jerusalem.

The Above not withstanding; Christ did shorten the time because otherwise no flesh would have been spared because of the violence brought about by the acts of deceived men. There are lots of people now busily killing others the old fashioned way. The Islamists for example. but the real danger is not those that can kill the body but those that by deception consign people to not achieve salvation. The devil was a liar from the very beginning and a murderer and the father of murderers and liars. It's his MO.

He won't come in as a monster but as someone as appealing as Jesus. In ancient Greek "anti" means instead of as well as the usual interpretation. The beast will convince people he is the returned Christ or the successor of Christ. Under this false messiah there will be a brief period of peace. But when Christ does return the true sign is the transformation into an incorruptible body from this corruptible flesh we currently reside in. Pinch yourself; if it hurts the claimant is not Christ.

We live in a time of bitterness and apostasy. It seems as if Wormwood has already fallen into the people. Their hearts have grown cold as Jesus foretold. People are turning against each other as never before; father against son, brother against brother and mother against daughters. Abominations are practiced even within the churches. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places (Ephesians 6:12.)

When the Word says 1/3 of the ocean dies; it refers to 1/3 of humanity; and not physically, -but subject to destruction in hell because they have turned away from salvation. Sadly; that 1/3 is not a singular occurance but is multiplied in eschatological scripture several times.

The pale (this is a misinterpretation of the word green) horse has ridden out and is slaying even away from the middle east. of the four horsemen; only this one is given license to attack the whole world physically. The rest are local yokels to the regions proximal to the holy lands and Middle East.

The hidden dynasties are things like education, the media, the economic system, false religions or churches that follow doctrines of man rather than God and so forth by which men are deceived and controlled by the unholy spirit of satan which influences men as the Holy Spirit influences the faithful.
edit on 6-4-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: typo and grammar patrol.

posted on May, 14 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

REVELATION 9:11 And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue [is] Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.
GENESIS 4:10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Abaddon's name was changed when his soul came from his body, it was changed to Apollyon ... I believe this is the association you are attempting to make.

Human life a vessel that is really only active when our souls enter into, or exit from our bodies. In that brief moment, we are given the a "cursed name", this is not the "New Name of Star Wormwood, or the New Spirit".

There is some level of correspondence between the sleep and wake cycles of billions of people. Arbitrarily, the only place on earth with enough volume of people to resonate with creation to some level, would have to be the sleep and wake cycles surrounding Euro-Asia.

Similarly, in 1945 when the most people in human history had been killed, in the the least amount of time ... there were no particle colliders ... no instruments capable of detecting a resonance particle ... which can be viewed as a lesser unifier between the dimensions. As long as our universe exists, and we are in the lower dimension, only a lower resonance particle can exist alongside us. Because our dimension is like a bubble of water underneath a leaf, as long as the leaf is there, the bubble will remain, but once the leaf is removed the bubble disburses. The higher dimensions are the leaf and we are the bubble ........... we can see a reflection of the leaf, but if that leaf were ever to appear in our bubble, we would be destroyed in an instant of witnessing it, and there would be no account of it.
edit on 14-5-2015 by scrambledpotatoes because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join