It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A magnetic force or entity was pulling on me last night.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Last night I became aware of some kind of magnetic force pulling on me, I felt like it was an entity, and there was a dark area to my left view, but I was pretty scared, so I decided not to look at it. I felt this strong force trying to pull me, so I would sometimes say " Jesus" in my head, but that wasn't really doing anything, until I decided to shake my right hand, constantly, constantly, until I felt a sudden change in vibration, there was a point where the white noise, and the magnetic pull ceased.

I'm amused, because I was listening to a show last night on CoasttoCoastAM about Skinwalkers, it was pretty spooky, so I was afraid to sleep. I actually felt like I would end up having a sleep paralysis because, when I closed my eyes, all these interesting patterns kept showing up in my mind's eye. But it was unusual, because it was as if I had thwarted the onset of a sleep paralysis, yet I was not even in one yet, but I felt it coming on.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Check out Sleep paralysis

en.wikipedia.org...

Seems like common symptoms

I use to suffer from sleep paralysis. There isent just one stage for sleep paralysis there can be alot of sub-stages aswell

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Maddogkull]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sleep paralysis.
I have suffered many episodes of that kind of feeling you explain.
But it's always a white light that's blinding my eyes so that I can't see. Sometimes I feel as though I can see my body sleeping and I am trying to wake myself up.
This usually happens every time I have a afternoon nap or go to bed to late.
It feels so unusual I often have a panic attack when I wake up.

join