It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is OK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
humor is good
but

hate to be a poly-anna,
but the video reminded me of
reading an old book on history
(written early in this century)
and the professor wrote about
how during the dark ages (economic collapse
power plays, regime changes, no labor, hunger, plague, etc.)
the peasants revolted and protested
and it changed nothing

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
After trolling these forums for weeks I finally joined just to thank you for posting this video of awesome.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by imTech
After trolling these forums for weeks I finally joined just to thank you for posting this video of awesome.

Hi there,
I know what you mean and most people here do but the internet is a crazy place... trolling.
hehe

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Awesome Video S&F

Funny and gets a good point across.
Now excuse me while i go back to work and get told what to do

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

You made my day...humour (humor) is the best antidote for sleepiness...love these guys! Thank you so much for posting this.

Now it's so obvious how 'terrorism' is being used to curtail our rights and freedoms of speech, thought and creativity, not to mention freedom of assembly.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
There's that "little bit of awesome" that I was wanting to see today.
thank you kindly.
b

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263

Originally posted by imTech

Hi there,
I know what you mean and most people here do but the internet is a crazy place... trolling.
hehe

I was referring to definition 17!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DChenO
humor is good
but

hate to be a poly-anna,
and it changed nothing

because too many people back then clung to the despair they were fed like you are now.
SPIT IT OUT and don't be a poly-anna.
b

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
That was inspiring!
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
"I am not allowed to tell you what this man just told me, it is top secret" HAHAHAHAH

I actually laughed out loud several times during this. If everyone did this, in every city, nation wide in the US, Canada, and All European Union Nations, we may see some actual change in peoples opinions and attitudes towards certain fictions like TERRORISTS.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The world definitely needs more people like these guys.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DChenO
humor is good
but

hate to be a poly-anna,
and it changed nothing

EXACTLY, SO DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING CAUSE EVERYTHING IS OK MUST BUY TABLOIDS, MUST WATCH AMERICAN IDOL, MUST FAITHFULLY PAY MY TAXES SO IT CAN BE SWALLOWED BY INTEREST RATHER THAN FUND SERVICES AND INFRASTRUCTURE, MUST CONSUME, MUST NOT THINK, MUST NOT IMAGINE A BETTER REALITY.

THIS REALITY IS ALL WE HAVE OMGAD WE ARE FKD!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
great stuff!!

i've never heard of these guys, but i'm about to visit their YouTube page now and watch all i can!

what i like most is how people instantly gather around to listen intently, knowing that no one is an exception to the ruled...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Pretty damn laid back cops in the UK.. in here (Finland) you would get these roid-gorillas twisting your arm under a millisecond and sticking you into a paddywagon. Lucky you you still reason with these guys.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

That was AWESOME!!!! I enjoyed that so much. Sounds like lots of People are waking up; at least that is what the crowds seemed like; they liked the message
S&F

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I just posted this on my facebook account.
I can not Imagine not sharing this video with everyone I know.

Awesome!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So #ing brilliant, it shows how absurd the world is. And its a great way of civilian disobedience. More should do a rip off.

The best is that it shows that all we really need to do is to change ourself. The society wont change, so instead of trying to force some kind of change in the society, change YOURSELF. A revolution in consciousness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by InOurNature]

[edit on 28-9-2009 by InOurNature]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DChenO

Really? I some how doubt that. It might not have been a significant change, but you can't have something like that happen and not make a dent in the oppression.

Thank you OP, I was in a downer mood and this video was exactly what I needed to shake my negative attitude.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Truer words haven't been spoken here in quite some time.
Everything IS OKAY.

The problems we face are within. We have been hypnotized.
We are continually hypnotized and this video goes SOME WAY in deprogramming the suggestions that are bombarding us daily.

We try to isolate ourselves from the bombardment, but it is very difficult. I'm going to try an experiment right now. I'll tell you about it in 20 seconds. ...

As I thought.
My wife is currently reading a book and has the television on in the background.
I walk in and turn the TV off and a couple of lights that don't need to be on either and when she gives me this "WTF are you doing look." I repeat the same phrase four times. "You are reading a book, you don't need that on."

Each time answered with "I am reading a book during commercial."

The hypnosis box is very strong. What these guys are doing is deprogramming that box, but it only works if you are caught in it in an environment where your normal hypnosis isn't ongoing.
Like on the street.

10 minutes ago I had my wife watch this very video and she laughed out loud at it until her commercial was up. Then she abruptly left the room.

I don't know what to do.
Maybe I should just smash the telly.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Love it, just love it...

props man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join