It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service Investigating Facebook Poll Asking Whether Obama Should Be Killed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by grover

I was wondering when something like this would happen as soon as I saw the options that you can make your own poll on Facebook, which is exactly why I have never done a poll on Facebook, it is a public place, where people are often spiteful and vindictive.

Something like that would never happen on ATS, right?

Yeah right.

I have never threatened the man, only called him a liar and lapdog of the Bilderberg Group.

Obamaland : Cotton Candy, Gumdrops, and Rainbow Dreams, This is the Land of Collusion

I have to wonder if this is a low-tech version of a False-Flag Operation?

You know, no patsies, no explosives, no actual gunmen, just someone logging onto Facebook and then sending the poll out, just to give Obama a reason to shut down the internet, and or have total and complete control of it.

Would he do that?

The White House on Facebook : Care To Share Directly With Obama?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What kind of conspiracy site is this? It should have been obvious to everyone that the most likely culprit for author of the poll is the CIA itself (or whatever branch of your government would be interested in this ifo - Homeland Security maybe?)

Yeah right. They are investigating alright. They are investigating who answered with a "yes".

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have to admit to being biased against Facebook. As I feel anyone who posts their personal information on the Internet are morons. That said, the poll was of questionable tastes and quite possibly illegal. As it's no secret that making death threats against a president is a federal crime.

Should the secret service be involved? Yes, it's their job to investigate anything that may be a threat to the presidents life.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
There is a absolutely no reason for them to be investigating. Kid's own free speech, he did not threaten the president in any way. It would be different if he said "should I go kill the president?" (yes, no , maybe, if he cuts healthcare)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm glad I had to head to the field for a couple days. I had to think on this one and actually take the time to see what exactly was being asked.

After taking the time to think it through I realize that this poll was perfectly legal is perfectly poor taste.

I don't agree with the message that such a poll could bring to the table but I must say that I agree that the person posting it has the full rights to do so. I just wouldn't have done it to bring the very focused attention of the SS on me.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

There is an easier way to defeat your political foe... Vote

-E-

Really? Are we serious here? People still believe that voting actually makes a difference? It makes just as much difference these days as protesting does, which is to say,...NONE.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Enough of that. Let the President have a chance to do the best he can. Did I mention this is a vailed threat against the life of a President? Last I checked thats a big no-no.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

I understand what you are saying...there are still limits though.

You mean there are limits when the president is a Democrat. None of you or anyone else had a problem with this sort of thing against Bush. One of these guys arrested for making threats to Obama, also made threats against Bush. It apparently only became truly threatening when he did it to Obama.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

You're making sweeping assumptions there.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
One thing I'm sure of is, creating this type of poll is covered by the Patriot Act.

Can't believe anyone in their right mind would create this type of poll.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join