It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 27 2009 Close Up UFO Video In France!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Well, here's another UFO video! Looks pretty damn good, either a great CGI (good light reflection, moving behind items, the object is slowly spinning) or it's real! Any thoughts?

[Mod Edit - All caps in title]

[edit on 28/9/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Interesting. There is so much CGI and those individuals that spend their lives debunking what is real that I have become weary of any footage.

Personal experience is the only sure bet.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Id say there is nothing to make me believe it is real. Id say CGI, period.

I mean, if you see such a sloooooooooooooooow moving UFO in the sky, would you not go follow it and get more footage?? It just moves out of camera line of view and you do nothing? And the person filming just stands there quite? Reeealy?

Also, the video has been edited (see the logo) therefore, it is not the original footage.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"Filmed at an undisclosed location." ?

The same person who posted this video on YouTube also posted at a site called 2012 Mayan Calendar Forum using a similar username. ( www.maya12-21-2012.com... )

Is the person who shot the video the same person who posted it to these two sites?

Why wasn't more detail given about the circumstances regarding the videotaping of this UFO?

Does this have all the tell-tale signs of fakery or hoax?

Just another CGI student practicing their craft perhaps?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
They made their UFO way too small. at :09 it goes infront of the antena so it is closer than that building and flying very low. Bad CGI is all this is

reply to post by synchro

Thae same person "maya2012" posted this on God like productions. Im not a member there so im not sure if i can see their whole thread but what i could see it was shot down as a hoax.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Ya, i'm sick of these idiots posting CGI UFO video... why I don't understand! To get some attention.. ?! What a waste of life!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Either CGI or a small RC craft.

In my opinion, it might be a small RC craft. It looks like it's much closer to the camera than the person/s want you to think. If you know where the original footage is, you can look at that to see if it shows the UFO leaving in full view or not.

CGI artists always make the mistake of creating a blur effect when the UFO speeds off at a high speed because they think it makes it more realistic. In reality, you wouldn't catch that motion blur on video. The UFO would be there in one frame, then simply gone in the next.

Don't let videos like these aggravate you though. Some are just CGI artists showing off their skill and want to see a reaction to their work. At least most of those people later tell you it was a fake.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
very clearly a fake,
look at the camera movement, it noway follows the ufo,
at a few points it kind of bobbles around the ufo,
when you clearly would follow the ufos path.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
medium-well done CGI

all these guys could make a lot of money at ILM or Digital Domain ;-)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Some people have to promote UFOs for some reason.
Weather to mimic real behavior or the make fun of a real capture.
Most think the flat saucer is real so thats what we get fake or not.
Buy the real is never quite visible in a dark cloudy haze.
Yet going slow seems the latest fashion.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You're the one who posted it, so do not go around calling people "idiots"

I went to my top clips where the video came from, It was uploaded the 25th of July. You can check out my top clips and see for yourself but when i went there my malware protection got angry and was blocking LOTS of stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
it looks fake to me also.

nice alex gray art avatar pic btw!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Rotating black lightning balls on the bottom instead of just
plain old ball lightning.
Got to hand it to the ingenuity of the designer.
Say the real craft or the fake with added ball stuff.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The video is a bit short ..why didnt he carry on filming?

Why is the location undisclosed?

Its impossible to tell from a youtube video. We really need access to the source video. There is no obvious signs that give it away as CGI that i can see at this point. But at the same time there is nothing to indicate this is extra-terrestrial . Ill keep studying it for now.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Just because I posted the video, it doesn't mean I made it... I'm calling the people that make these fake UFO videos "idiots". I was undecided but i'm starting to lean towards fake! If you don't have anything important/intellectual to add... about the video, just keep your comments to yourself!

[edit on 28-9-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm calling the people that make these fake UFO videos "idiots". I was undecided but i'm starting to lean towards fake! If you don't have anything important/intellectual to add... about the video, just keep your comments to yourself!

No... this is what you said.

Ya, i'm sick of these idiots posting CGI UFO video... why I don't understand! To get some attention.. ?! What a waste of life!

And i agree.
Ill download the video and yank some frames and see what i come up with.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I started obsessing over photos and videos of UFO's a couple of years ago after a sighting I had. I was disturbed at the amount of fakery and the bold posting of the fakery as real.

I still find myself looking at the posts of UFO's here in hopes that the resident experts can help me in knowing the real from the unreal.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

And i agree. Ill download the video and yank some frames and see what i come up with.

To be fair, not everyone is a video expert, nor can spot CGI as easily as it seems many here can (or think they can).

Isn't that the point of this place? To find and analyze sightings, video, photos, etc., so that the wheat can be seperated from the chaff?

What are you suggesting, that someone only posts something if they are 100% certain it is real? This place would be kind of pointless than, wouldn't it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

The best detail on UFOs are in the Hudson Valley and Belgian
videos based on witness reconstruction.
However, they were low and slow observations.
This is a trend at night so we say fire balloons.
This may be legit due to the underneath drive mechanism activity.
And its low and slow.
And gives detail of a saucer.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks for that. I did see and study the Belgian footage, and will look into the Hudson valley sightings. You guys are one of the reasons I'm here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join