It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MJ's ghost

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I recently saw a video of MJ's ghost walking down a hallway. I am not a firm believer in ghosts but how can a shadow as so many have claimed it to be, walk infront of an open space and still retain it's solid shape?

MJ died an accidental death most likely, but he was not an alien from planet snoopy poop. Assuming the human body has a soul, he would have one just like you or I. People go nuts saying OH it's MJ's ghost so it has to be fake. Wrong, given what you have just read it is entirly possible for anyone, whether they be famous or not to be stuck in this plain of existence someway.

CNN's explanation is bogus and they know it. In my opinion they didn't know it was going to happen so they saw the tape and given their experts in photography and videography came up with a quick all be it BS explanation for it. Pyshcology of the human mind is a huge factor here and the media knows every which way to manipulate it.

Point is, give me an explanation of the physical properties of a shadow retaining it's shape infront of an open space.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
is there a link to the video your talking about
?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Original Thread

Shadow curving on wall:

With some details pointed out:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Actually - this has been THE puzzle for some time now - although, I know it to be possible as I have witnessed one myself. It started me on a long journey of gathering stories that other presented and long discussion with PhD's in Physics. Without going thru the lengthy explanation of how it would be possible, the most recent discussion is the possibility of anti-photons.....that's right, there are some Physics PhDs that have been discussing this phenomenon - but not in public forums.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
My thoughts exactly. I 'm not a real believer in ghosts, if anyone asks me do I believe I say well yeah you know maybe. This footage has raised a scientific question I can't explain, so know were all over it. The previous thread on this subject had nothing but garbage and speculation on the paranormal.

I just don't know. The fact that it is MJ makes no difference. Yes he was a bizarre man, but once agian assuming the human body has a soul, he would have one just like you or I. So it is very possible for him to still be around his ranch.

Just don't know, very interesting to look at though.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Thats just it, though, Ryan.

You can't just assume the human body has a soul. I don't believe it does.

You know how many ghosts there would be walking around if souls were real? You know how many millions and millions of people have died over the past few million years?

And I wont even get into other animals, I'm just speculating on bipedal pithicus creatures.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123

Point is, give me an explanation of the physical properties of a shadow retaining it's shape infront of an open space.

Point is most souls should leave asap but some who may not BE RECOGNIZED BY THE LITE may return here to WONDER TILL JUDGMENT DAY trying to undo what has caused them not to be recognized.

MJ played wit kids NUFF SAID MOLESTERS ARE NOT OF THE LITE REALM

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989

You know how many ghosts there would be walking around if souls were real? You know how many millions and millions of people have died over the past few million years?

REV. 6:7 ALL THE GIGA SOULS YOU SPEAK OF ARE CURRENTLY IN HADES FRIEND
REV. 6:9 YOU HAVE SOULS SOME DARK SOME BRIGHT

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I was taught that the soul is a continuation as it was before we were born, there is no death just existence, everything in the Universe is made of the same atoms, protons and electrons, and things yet to be discovered.

When we are born we lose the memories of being energy, but remember the instant we die, souls returning to say goodbye is a natural process and happens if those we leave behind need it badly enough to reassure them.

Just like the World is waking up as we take in more and more knowledge and allow ourselves to open to anything being possible.

Before we are born, we know everything that will happen in that existence, and choose where we go, Fame, Fortune, and even Suffering and Pain is only a Human thing, it ends and we move on, to where is one of the biggest question man strives to know and understand.

A Human lifetime is a mere twinkle of a star, a flash of light hardly noticed, but intended to guide the part of the Universe we belong too.

As I was once told, what is meant to be will happen, no matter what is done to prevent it, it all leads to the same place, if there is such a thing as Destiny, then Destiny can not be prevented, and those who are narrow minded enough to think their actions can prevent the outcome of what is meant to be, are deluded, as they must also be part of every one else's Destiny, for their actions allow that Destiny to happen just as much as the person who's Destiny it is, because their actions help guide them on that path.

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Theres a reason Michael cant rest. I believe he was murdered by the illuminati. For all of you saying he was a child molester need to shut up and get your heads out of your butts. Your obviously giving in to the medias portrayal of him which is incorrect. The child even admitted to lying about the whole molesting thing. To me, Michael was one of the only few true singers out there. He was a kind an compasionate person, even with all of the horrible emotional stress and other things people made him go through, he never got mad at anyone. He never got mad at any of his fans whatsoever. He is one of those people who managed to get out of americas backwards society, where love, compassion, and other human and just ways of feeling are condemned with people calling you a fag or gay and such. He even talked about all of the history books being lies and such. Unlike other music stars he talked about love and peace and actually went up against the higher ups. If anyone who actually dont want to rely on ignorance when talking about him or anything want to know more, just pm me. Love& Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989

Soul? What if the human consciousness, as information, is a massable matter? We are extremely limited in our capacity to perceive matter that is not solid or liquid or plasma. We can't even see wind, but we know it exists because we watch the leaves move. If the human consciousness is context-rich informational matter, then what we call "the soul" may simply be a primitive word for a very real developmental phase of the human being, with corporeal life, merely a second gestational process of a three stage life cycle.

Ancient cultures absolutely feel the presence of their departed family members, and always have. The newer theologies teach the human "spirit" that it must "pass over" (ie; get lost) and so it does what it's been programmed, since achieving consciousness, to do. It leaves this environment, and generally doesn't come back. Only the disturbed, the belligerent, and the confused, end up "sticking around" until "freed" to get lost. There are many good reasons why human beings developed the theologies that they developed, and getting rid of troublesome enemies, once they've been physically dispatched, is one of the best reasons for such cultural programming.

And I wont even get into other animals, I'm just speculating on bipedal pithicus creatures.

Unless a corporeal brain is capable of self-conscious thought (as in being capable of realizing its own existence apart from its association with the world around it) then, the generated information will not be capable of independent existence once the generating source of that information loses its ability to generate. The awareness must transcend service to the corporeal structure, or it ceases functionality once the corporeal structure has died. Nothing exist unless it has reason to exist, and full self-conscious awareness carries within itself, its own reason for continued existence.

This isn't esoteric gobbledy gook. This is simple relational thinking. It may be wrong, but it does have merit as a notion worthy of contemplation.

new topics

top topics

join