It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Creepy Consistant Smile

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I don't watch Glenn Beck, Orielly, Olbermann or any other commentator. Most of the time I stay away from the news in general.

I am not an Obama hater, he has done a few things well and a lot more wrong, but his presidency is still young. I hold out on judging him until a full year has passed.

But you can label me anything you wish, if it makes you feel better about yourself. Hell, I have been called a right winger, left winger, Obama lover, Bush lover and everything in the middle.

One more name won't hurt me.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think you ALL missed the point I was trying to make, as this is definately NOT a hate Obama thread!

I was merely trying to point out the fact that it is a little creepy (to use the ORIGINAL ARTICLE'S TERM) that his smile doesn't seem to change AT ALL!

I didn't go through and try to count how many pictures were taken, but his facial expression doesn't change at all throughout the entire process.

I don't care if it's Obama or any other human being on the planet, you'd think your expression would change at least a little over the course of time that these photos were taken.

(though the botox comment was rather amusing :lol

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by BomSquad

So by your logic anyone that smiles a lot is programmed. Could it be as simple as happiness?

Where did I mention "being programmed"? Please don't try to read more into my statements than I actually said. I say exactly what I mean to say, no more, no less.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by BomSquad]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinkyboo

This picture really stands out to me.
Beaten down?
Tired?
Sad?

[edit on 28-9-2009 by spinkyboo]

He's probably just bored from having to listen to dozens of people rattle on about nothing in particular. I know I would be. I'm assuming that the picture was taken at the UN (hence the earphones for translation).

[edit on 28-9-2009 by BomSquad]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Sorry about that... I should have typed "not human" as you suggested that Obama was a mannequin. I simply find these strange analytical threads on Obama curious.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Sorry about that... I should have typed "not human" as you suggested that Obama was a mannequin. I simply find these strange analytical threads on Obama curious.

Actually, I asked if they had a manaquin stand in for the President. I fully accept the fact that Obama is a flesh and blood human being, believe me.

Don't read too deep into my motives...I have none.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I should have sized you up sooner. I just read some of your other thread posts and from those few can see you are empty of bias...one of the few in my opinion.

I have been jaded by other threads and now plead for your forgiveness.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
For those who missed it, you can see it here:

It doesn't exactly convey the warm or fuzzies...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Yes, it does appear to be a wax figure.
Imagine if Obama was really some android
Pretty good job and I bet the Japanese would be jealous. The false Obama

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

actually most of the people who think that the Bush's were reptilians thought that everyone was a reptilian...Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton...Tony Blair...The Queen, you name it, even Obama. I think it's very unfair to put us in the same category as those people...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

Its not unfair at all.

My opinion is that it is the same thing, you don't have to agree.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I wouldn't say it's creepy, just forced. He really needs to take a cue from Tyra and SMILE WITH HIS EYES.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Discordian Queen]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join