It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Has Been Blocked On My Televison Set

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
I love all the Fox news bashing I read here by all the liberals.

At least for you all to bash it you must watch it.

Someday when you actually watch it with out being in a alternate reality you may become aware that what you hear is the truth.

Why do you assume that anyone who dislikes Fox News is a Liberal? That is a textbook example of simplemindedness.

I am far from being a Liberal and yet, surprisingly, I can take offense to an alleged objective news source that displays a transparent bias toward a particular political ideology.

Fox News is one such example. MSNBC is yet, another.

Yeah, that's me. Liberal.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Consider yourself lucky! If Fox went off the air, the combined IQ of America would increase by about 10 points.

Now that's F-U-N-N-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Consider yourself lucky! If Fox went off the air, the combined IQ of America would increase by about 10 points.

Now that's F-U-N-N-Y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's funny is bashing FOX like there's some other alternative mainstream media source worth a crap. Once upon a time news media did not affiliate with any particular political view. Now people just accept it like it's normal.

Stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
WOW GOD REALLY DOES ANSWER PRAYERS, HOPEFULLY MY PRAYER WORKED FOR THE OTHER HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO WATCH PROPAGANDA!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

Unfortunately, all the MSM channels come in perfectly for me, including Fox News and CNN/HLN and msNBC. Sorry to hear your troubles. Sometimes when I attempt to show a crowd of people a downloaded movie on my xBox it refuses to play and I swear it's being controlled by TPTB. Crazy huh?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I would die if Fox News went off the air. I love that station. They arent afraid to give you the truth. I especially love Glen Beck.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
You should be happy FOX channel is somehow blocked for you. That channel has a bad tendency of spreading disinfo. I am not a liberal by the way, nor a conservative. FOX news is regarded as a news source with VERY low credibility compared to other media channels. even academic circles don't like to use FOX as a reliable source.

I wish this would happen more often, you really are lucky...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Im glad you finally figured it out,

Star & Flag....I needed a good laugh!

To much gloom and doom in the world..imo.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

2HlH;PY@ Cd@d ]2@Hl 3-! u2uk [?

That's obviously an Al-CIAda coded message to their sleeper cells. Might want to stay out of Chicago the next few days!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
yes i agree but where could this all be coming from?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Judging by your avatar, I would assume you're a religious person.

Perhaps it's your God divinely intervening, trying to guide you down a better path?

I would consider this a blessing. Roll with it; spiral out and keep going.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join