It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October - January is INNOCENT Plee Month's - trial by jury only

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
In Justice is rampant in Florida. The state is on a Oppression Jig... make'm pay, as a way of control.

The next 3 months, members of Florida\America who have the pleasure of visiting one of our finest judges are incouraged to Plee Innocent and go to trial by Jury route to settle your debt to society, forcing them to increase the oppression to keep up with the cost of cohorsing the population into paying fines. that pay to oppress the rest....

Voice your Complaint with your actions. stop taking the easy way out... !

thinking behind the request:
the state(s), have been given orders to milk the people for the short comings in their fiscal operations, this violates the citizens rights to privacy, and clogs the courts with slam dunk pay your ticket and get the hell out, type of arrangements.
I just went through the process and you are guilty anyway. so lets let them win big time.... dont pay them, if you can avoid it. you are contributing to the delinquency of the state. they are not enforcing the law, but tax collecting on the fly.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

The state of Florida justice system is so very corrupt.

It's nothing more then a money making racket to keep certain industries going.

I really want to leave this state.

Edit to add:

My first taste of Florida's corrupt justice system was when I was 18, I stopped payment on a check.

I go to court and they have the benches filled to capacity. The judges talks for about 3 minutes reminding everyone that if you go to trial and are found guilty you could be put in jail for 6-12 month, etc.

The D.A. proceeds to hand out plea bargains to everyone in the court room, pressuring everyone into signing their plea's.

My plea had 12 month probation, restitution, $1000 in fines, mandatory check classes, ect.

We get herded in front of the judge and are asked if we accept the plea or not and reminded that if we are found guilty the judge is going to be extra hard on us for wasting the courts time (I thought that was their job?).

I ended up going to court 7 times before my case was dismissed, I wonder how many people were actually guilty and how many were just scared and pressured into signing a plea?

[edit on 28-9-2009 by lucentenigma]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

Ok is this something you made up or no? I live in FL so Im asking. Also what does this have to do with 9/11?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I thought this one up. and if it fly's by you guys -- I will flag it for posting - coast to coast. I might do that anyway on this issue. because we are letting to much just slip away into fascism.. I got to give liberty a chance. and this needs to be our response... We are not gonna take it any longer...
and I cant wait to leave this state as well....
I was looking forward to moving to Texas and apply for citizenship for the Republic of Texas, but it appears things are stinking in texas too.

Its all related to 911. everything you have experienced since the middle 90's is directly connected to 911, in one way or another.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by Anti-Evil]

top topics

join