It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Aware Be Very Aware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

See this is the sort of thing I am talking about. I'm not paranoid I am simply conscious and everyone needs to be aware of possible provocateurs, shills and disinfo agents. Align yourself with your community not with talking heads.

Special thanks to Weldon.

Keep the peace, keep the love, anarchy and violence is not the answer. I might only be saying this to myself but, don't let your feelings of anger guide you, less you end up taking action in something you later regret.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Oh and please if anyone has information on how to better spot provocateurs, shills and disinfo agents please don't hesitate to share!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Bravo Bravo, I have been singing this tune for a while. Love and nonviolent resistance is the only way to salvation.

I have a list of shills, however everyone tells me that I am lying when I name them.

The controlled opposition that I know of:
Alex Jones
Ron Paul
David Icke
The creators of Zeitgeist
The creator of loose change

There are others who names are too numerous to list
many perverting new age
many perverting religion in general

Do not dwell in hate and anger. Love yourself, and love others as you love yourself. Empathy and Altruism.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Agent Provocateurs and Shills are easy to spot.

They are the ones shouting the loudest, they are the ones being the most radical, they are the ones who are the most extremist in any crowd.

Mob mentality is that it will follow the strongest Alpha leader. Therefore, to fans the flames of any group to get them to act out requires one who will be the strongest Alpha leader. Therefore, he who casts the first stone can be insured to be the one whose intention is to fan the flames and escalate any scenario.

If they hesitate or speak rationally and are willing to look at any other perspective other than their own, or willing to give a benefit of a doubt then you can be rest assured that they aren't working for the Propaganda Machine.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Its the kind of thing that really makes one paranoid. It's both dark and sinister. it's calculated to pervert truth and make fools out of innocent people. What a grubby little world we live in

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Just a heads up this video is already discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

WOW! That is a tall order and I am definitely not sure what to say except its never a bad thing to be somewhat restrained from investing your complete emotions in someone.

Alex Jones.... I see it, i haven't come across enough evidence to convince others but he is very possibly a provocateur to bring in martial law though he claims to be against it.

Ron Paul.... There is too much of a track record the only way that this could be proven (that is if he was bought off) is if he were elected.

David Icke.... I believe in aliens, I have seen UFO's, he doesn't speak of violence and doesn't appear to be trying to mislead public interest but that is just my point of view. I appreciate his spiritualism and find it very captivating.

The creators of zeitgeist? I have an interview with Peter Joseph and if anything there is only one thing I think alarms conspiracists and that is the idea of a one world union but of course in this sense of a one worldness is very healthy in my opinion obviously quite the opposite of the NWO.

Loose change??? You lost me here, I have no idea where you could get that so mind explaining your reasoning???

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Basically anyone advocating in a peaceful manner is on our side as long as it doesn't mean being docile. To make this clearer everyone who has lead the mob towards answering with peace has been assassinated recent examples being The Panchen Lama , Dr. Martin Luther King, John Lennon, etc. I am sure there are others within the last century.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Sorry about that!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

I just want to add one of my strange suspicions, JUST TO PUT IT OUT THERE, JUST IN CASE, this one is kind of funny especially since I attempt to follow in the Buddhist philosophy but here it is:

I think the Dalai Lama could be apart of the NWO's attempt at creating a one world religion for when they present the Anti-Christ or the return of Christ. That the Dalai Lama will probably be part of the preaching choir of acceptance for this new holier than thou figurehead.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I haven't seen the video yet. I think that you shouldn't accuse people on the conspiracy-theorist side for being provocateurs unless you have a lot of evidence for it. Like with Alex Jones... I think there have been some instances in which he's some of his credibility but like in general... like the main people that are the schills are the ones that have the power. They don't even know that they're being used. The honest ones don't. The other ones- the ones that are puppets are the innocent party schills in the media. And then, the ones who are at the top are the partisan hacks in both Democrats and Republicans. They know they're gaining from all of it. Those are the real people to watch out for.

top topics

join