It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Chick chillout lounge !!

page: 4
4
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress
 


all boys in dresses welcome I say

Ms. UK?




posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
Am I allowed in here?
I mean, there's no 'half-way' house for poor li'l BIAD.
I'll just stand over here near the corner and watch...
nice wallpaper Uk.


You are more than welcome to enter baby

Parkin permit is on its way over right now !!!

OOoh---we can talk about dresses n stuff !!
Happy days.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiramirabilis
reply to post by A boy in a dress
 


all boys in dresses welcome I say

Ms. UK?


Absolutely 100% on that Ms mirabilis


Now, unfortunately life in the strange "real" world is beckoning for a while, so I'll catch you all laters .
Have fun !!




posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Ok, last post by me...... whats got into you blondie?

Are you having a bad week.... month?

If so, i hope it sorts itself out....

And please don't tar all Men with the same brush!!!




posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blogstalker
I can think of some people (one) that might enjoy this place as a pick up lounge...best beware girls

For that matter is there a guys lounge around

[edit on 9/28/2009 by Blogstalker]



+50



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied
 





posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112

Originally posted by Blogstalker
I can think of some people (one) that might enjoy this place as a pick up lounge...best beware girls

For that matter is there a guys lounge around

[edit on 9/28/2009 by Blogstalker]



+50


Wow your opinion lol
That might work in a ...BAR ...but... this is lounge

(and inside jokes are lame...there like memes)

MEMES !!!

Did you know..
Ats rocks
This is the truth.
So.. it's my opinion eye guess

See...
U need an avatar lol
Cause ?
Krazyness is contagious
See ya... ?



[edit on 29-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

[edit on 29-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


OMG one of my all time favs! I always wanted the Devil outfit


TUP I would so roll in that!



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
Am I allowed in here?
I mean, there's no 'half-way' house for poor li'l BIAD.
I'll just stand over here near the corner and watch...
nice wallpaper Uk.


You are more than welcome to enter baby

Parkin permit is on its way over right now !!!

OOoh---we can talk about dresses n stuff !!
Happy days.



...congrats BiaD your in...





...sorry couldn't resist...


[edit on 29-9-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin
 


LOL!

good luck with that...whoever you are

BIAD doesn't need the getup - just come on in...



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I am so happy to have found this thread. Conspiracy Theorists seem to be predominately male, no? I have tried to keep my eyes open around the boards to see who the sistahs were.

Hopefully, I will round out the group a little as I um, bat for the other team, if you will. Now, I am not so closed that I can't appreciate the beauty of a fine male specimen, but it really doesn't trip my trigger.

I'm not much of a fan of pink...unless we're talking about Pink the musician, but I'd take that furry pink motorcycle for a ride PROUDLY. I prefer my jeans relaxed fit, but womanly.

Next time I come to the lounge, I'll bring in some supplies, and I'll refrain from plastering my female crushes all over the thread unless of course you would like to sample my great taste in women.

Very pleased to make everyone's acquaintance.



posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by uk today
 


Ok, last post by me...... whats got into you blondie?

Are you having a bad week.... month?

If so, i hope it sorts itself out....

And please don't tar all Men with the same brush!!!



Truth---this is a fun thread baby

For chicks-----


So we are allowed on here to take the P out of men if we like !!
Because we are chicks on a chick thread-------
Having fun !!!




posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This thread has been determined to not meet ATS/BTS domain minimum standards. ATS/BTS is not a role playing venue. I would invite those who enjoy that aspect of the internet to register at an appropriate site that caters to role playing.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1  2  3   >>

log in

join