It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libyan Leader Announced H1N1 Swine Flu Is an Artificial Bioweapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   

people are waking up finally even though no one will believe him

[edit on 28-9-2009 by madmax8]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hold up, so these MSM windbags have nothing better to say than, "his speech rambled on, where he made such amusing remarks as: Swine Flu is a laboratory created military weapon on the loose, and Obama is his SON (Africa?)" How can they not give this man even a little creedence? He's not some babbling fool, he is the leader of a nation. Nice find OP.

I think it's about time that we all start getting ready for the zombie/poor/diseased apocalypse they have been preparing us for since 2002. There will be scavengers in the streets when all is said and done. It'll be like playing Resident Evil, only the residents will be your neighbors.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by NeverSlaves]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSlaves
How can they not give this man even a little creedence? He's not some babbling fool, he is the leader of a nation.

Exactly... how could you just write somebody off who is held in such high regard by certain people?? He is in charge of an entire COUNTRY of people.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

Well, today hell has frozen over. Me and Moomar agreeing on the same thing.

That's it. I'm done. Time to take a walk. Might be back, might not.

I. . . . .just. . . . . can't . . . . .do . . . . it. . . . . anymore. . . . .

-sob-

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynchr1

Originally posted by NeverSlaves
How can they not give this man even a little creedence? He's not some babbling fool, he is the leader of a nation.

Exactly... how could you just write somebody off who is held in such high regard by certain people?? He is in charge of an entire COUNTRY of people.

If Pig Flu is an Artificial Bioweapon, it is an epic failure.

The annual regular flu kills tens of thousands Americans every year, worldwide its in the hundreds of thousands.

I'll bet that Muslim Kadaffi still thinks swine flu is spread by pigs.

I guess since Bush was the leader of the United States for eight years that he was held in high regard also? Mr. Obama is the leader now...and he is held in high regard?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
One hell of bio-weapon. It is mass murderer clearly depopulating the planet. People drop like flies. At 0.5 percent accepted lethality (and probably less in majority of areas) this is the best bio-weapon ever designed.
All hail wisdom of Muamar Caddafi.
Maybe he designed it himself? Since result is pretty much obvious.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Well, today hell has frozen over. Me and Moomar agreeing on the same thing.

Just remember there are always two sides to every issue. The truth and the Overlords propaganda. The only difference between citizens is how much the overlords propaganda has rotted their brains

Control the food,- Control the people - Kissinger

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

You're missing the point.

The Virus is a catalyst.

A catalyst to vaccinate.

With the amount of threads around, that have been over this ground surrounding lethality and so on, together with the unprecedented, rush to compel uptake of the vaccine how can people not see this?

new topics

top topics

join