It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the "Holy Vatican" of Satan?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Friends check this out, lemme know what you think.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Good Video, Displays the point of the thread, as for the source I did more research on the source as I threw the thread together in less than 30 seconds honestly and here is the link

forums.catholic.com...

it is a forum, its a catholic forum, and they claim, the claims have been debunked. If true fine, but that still leaves Nun=666 open and there are no such things as coincidences especially seeing the bible wasn't divided into chapters and verses and such until A CATHOLIC did so. so the question still stands and is still open for discussion, please move away from said facts quoted in the op, Focus on other information you have, such as the newly found video, and Joshua Chapter 6 word 6 666=nun=sister of the Vatican.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Since you started this thread I have been thinking more and more about the Catholics, I mean, there are so darn many of them! But seriously, I don't know how to break it all down. They are Christians. Yes? But, they are worshipping false idols -- Yes? No?

I believe completely that the Catholic church was/has been/is being infiltrated by freemasons, satanists, you name it. But what of the average Joes?

True story, I met (well, met and married actually) a guy who grew up in the Catholic Church, from New York and Italian to boot so you know this guy was the real thing. Anyway, I grew up in the Heartland and really, could count the Catholics I knew on one hand. Don (may be his real name, and then again may not be, lol) could tell you anything you asked about the Pope or the Cardinals or Priests and especially the Holy Mother, but he would just kind of get a blank look when I would ask him what Catholics preached about Jesus. And this guy was even an alter boy for years (he broke his mother's heart by not becoming a priest).

So, what about the the Catholics? You could never explain to a born and bred Catholic that they are going about "it" all wrong. They wouldn't "get it" if you know what I mean.

Well anyone interested in continuing the discussion, jump right in.

Oh, an interesting video, also for your critique:

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

How right you are . It would seem that there are a number of Catholics that base there faith on tradition rather then first hand knowledge obtained from reading the bible .

My girl friend comes from a Catholic background and from what I have seen they know very little about the bible .

Some very good videos !! Please if any of you have any more links to some good videos please post . I have been looking for a good documentary that covers this topic in a detailed manor to show my girl friend .

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Born and raised catholic here, the main difference I have noticed between Catholicism and Christianity is that we believe in Saints and Spirits as well as Jesus, GOD, and the Holy Ghost.

Now there are some Catholics who do not know anything about anything else except about the saints. I am not one of them I was not raised like that. I read the bible every week with my family on Thursday nights growing up, we openly discussed it. This does not make me any less Catholic or any more Christian.

As soon as I read the OP and some posts here I knew I wasn’t going like what I find. I was raised by my parents to believe what I want to believe, and to let others believe what they want to believe. I will not force you to learn about Catholicism, I will not jam a sermon down your throat.

….I was going to continue, but its just not worth it getting into a heated argument with anyone over religion. Go ahead and think what you think, I wont stop you. Think what you want, yes all Catholics are bad and evil and sinners and worship false gods, all white people are liars and thieves and meth heads, all black people are rapist and killers and stupid, all Islamist are terrorist, all Jews are bankers and greedy, all Christians are preachers who wont stop until the whole world is Christian.

Have fun,

~G

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Your post reflects lack of understanding.

Jesus is not some regular son that was begotten somehow when he was on earth.

He was "begotten" before he came on earth. He says this over and over.

You are going to make me give you quotes arent you...

36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? (John 10)

This thread of mine Here directly questions YHVH's morality and therefor his validity as a moral God.

Jesus says he does what the Father does, by that logic, the Father does what Jesus does:

Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does. 38But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

I bet you didnt figure that one out when you made your little God bashing thread ...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
here is a link to a mp3 DL of William Copper talking about Ecumenism - Roman Roots Of Vatican ...

www.adrive.com...

Be advised your DL of the mp3 file will start once you click the link.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
No no no.. don't give this guy thumbs up.. because Joshua 6 has the word Nun in it the father of Josua.

Nun is also in Chronicles, so does that make Nun himself evil since he was in chapter 6?

ridiculous logic.

nonna
Date: before 12th century latin femmine of monk. The word was originally as I hear it latin.

and btw we have different orders of woman in our church not called Nun.

half of them are called sisters.

so are half evil and half not?

the logic is more protestant interpreting scripture to my destruction nonsesne which is what you're doing.

This is why God set up a Church, to interpret scripture validly and this is why the revolt came in the 1500s.

to create the anti Catholic atmosphere today to do satans bidding.

But it won't last long. Song like the prohpets said.

God will rebuild his church in the sight of all doubters.

peace.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by clever024
reply to post by crmanager

ha, that's all i have to say to you. now where do you get off saying I am condemning Christians, I do nothing of the sort, I point out things an organization has done. I have absolutely no problem with Christians, I, Myself, am a Messianic Jew (Christian). Judge not les 'ye be Judged. This thread was not to bash Christians/Christianity. its to point out FLAWS and POSSIBLE Lucerferian on goings within the largest Organized, MOST Recognized form of Christianity on the face of the planet.

Again, this is a conspiracy forum, no one said you had to agree with the conspiracy. just take notes that nothing really has been taken out of context.

i myself do not know latin, or i would look for latin sources and translate for you myself. and most likely draw the same conclusion

Ok...bring it. You want to talk LUCIFERIAN?

Jews ridicule your religious choice. Christians see you as a "cult."

Jesus appointed Peter as head of his church on Earth and placed the Apostles as people to save humanity.

The Catholic church is the way to eternal salvation. God will save all those at the end times he sees fit...Jews, Muslims, et. al.

Follow your religion. Keep stating the LUCIFERIAN influence in the Catholic church. Could get warm were you are going.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join