It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats, Obama applaud their obstruction of Social Security reform

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I thought this was pretty interesting video, considering the Democrats used the Sunday shows to whine about Republicans. They have been claiming Republicans are obstructing Health Care reform, even though they don't have the power or votes to do such a thing.

Here we have the Democrats applauding when Bush says, "Congress did not act last year on my proposal to save Social Security". Is anyone else getting tired of these double standards? Was this the vast left wing conspiracy?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18a2d08a1445.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

But this is different. The democrats want to save us. The evil Bush people wanted to kill us and torture our cats with golf shoes.

Wimbly, you are obviously a racist for pointing out that Bush was white. So I'm going to do you a favour and contact the people at Happy Lands FEMA Camps.

They'll make all the bad thoughts just go away.

Just wear the Obama Hater t-shirt that is being sent to everyone who voted republican/independant in the last election.

. . . . . oops, too much information. . . . . .

-jedi mind wave-
You'll forget this conversation.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The Democrats are applauding the ONE thing that Bush
didn't get to do - privatize social security. They are
applauding themselves, not Bush.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
The Democrats are applauding the ONE thing that Bush
didn't get to do - privatize social security. They are
applauding themselves, not Bush.

Yeah.......we know. Somehow you completely missed the point. The Democrats were on all the Sunday shows blaming Republicans for obstruction of HC reform. Even though thats impossible since Republicans don't have the seats to obstruct anything. Yet here we have video of Obama and Democrats applauding their own obstruction of SS reform.

I wanted to also post that I watched the 2006 SOTU myself and got a screen shot of Obama applauding. Some other places with this story has posters claiming the screen shot is from a different speech.

www.c-span.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/761c7492c688.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join