It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For men's eyes only: boob-ogling good as 30 minutes in gym

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Hmmmmm. I wonder if Dr. Karen Weatherby was the well endowed woman?

This is really weird, regardless.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

news.ca.msn.com...

It's cause of the great SCENERY right?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
all women...watch this...maybe they stop calling me weirdo than...when i look at boobs all day...

its for the health!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Boobs,
Yeah, Yeah.
i have to admit, I do look at boobs on occasions.
And yes i have felt better for doing so.
However Im sure my "Junk" has been observed on several occasions too.
Not boasting, but I bet those ladies are healthier for their viewing too.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I have nothing to add to thread but I still have to say that it made me laugh hysterically! It all makes sense now! As a woman who is um.... well endowed, very well endowed in this area I can no longer fault men when they stare at my breasts from now on. I mean, everyone deserves the right to get healthy right?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by undiscoveredsoul
I have nothing to add to thread but I still have to say that it made me laugh hysterically! It all makes sense now! As a woman who is um.... well endowed, very well endowed in this area I can no longer fault men when they stare at my breasts from now on. I mean, everyone deserves the right to get healthy right?

Healthy men, makes for a healthy world.
Im glad you see the "BIG" picture.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So this is why all those guys in Africa can drink the water with out getting sick
all the tribal women running around top less for 1000's of years must have made these men like super humans

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is best news I've heard in a long time!

Oh, and am I the only one disappointed in a mod derailing a thread with religion for awhile?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well, if simply looking at them is healthy, I wonder what would happen if you were to make physical contact with your hands or your mouth or... aw I better not. I`ll just say we need to take this study a bit further and that it`s a little sad that we need science to tell us it`s ok to enjoy things of a sexual nature. You know, orgasming and ejaculating daily is also considered healthy... I`ll just leave you with that and see if any of you can think of any ways we can combine the health benefits of these two wonderful excercises. Feel free to go home and experiment. You have the chance, you can "casually" (you know like when you ask her for a bj and pretend it`s no big deal? lol ...its a very big deal haha) bring up the science based article you read and go from there. :] Good luck to ya...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Is the link to the original article still available for anybody else? I can't seem to get to it anymore.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Save the tatas has taken on a whole new meaning........

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Shweeeeeeet. I have been looking for a good excuse to tell females that happen to notice me staring - now I have one!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join