It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For men's eyes only: boob-ogling good as 30 minutes in gym

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Like I said this is a pleasantly silly little thread and it does not need to be ruined by a humorless fanatic out to save everyone's soul.

If he has a problem with sexuality then he shouldn't be here browbeating everybody.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Oh go away.

I don't think that's fair to me or you. If you only want contributions by those that you agree with you are limiting yourself and others.

Originally posted by groverDamned funnymentalists...wet blankets every one.

I'm just a Christian with an opinion. I feel free to share that opinion anywhere on BTS or ATS. You don't need to agree or even read my posts. What I say is not written in anger or in an accusatory tone.

[edit on 9/28/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Like I said this is a pleasantly silly little thread and it does not need to be ruined by a humorless fanatic out to save everyone's soul.

This thread is posted to the Global News Discussion forum not the Jokes, Puns, & Pranks forum so you should expect and welcome serious discussion. As for the "humorless fanatic" comment...your attempt at an insult is noted.

If he has a problem with sexuality then he shouldn't be here browbeating everybody.

If you want an honest look go back and read my posts and then read your responses to my posts. You will quickly see that the only one "browbeating", hurling insults and attempting to limit honest and open discussion is you.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Zazz takes Kryties and allows him to nestle in her ample bosom for comfort prior to hell burning.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Awww thankyou Zazz
I feel loved again

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Zazz takes Kryties and allows him to nestle in her ample bosom for comfort prior to hell burning.

Why are you addressing that to me?...other that a passive aggressive attempt to mock my beliefs you aren't exactly contributing to the discussion.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

ooops. honest mistake

i just hit reply on last. edited

calm down

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm not upset...it was your honest mistake not mine. I responded to what was posted like anyone would.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You are welcome , anytime, if its good for your health, who am I to argue with mother nature?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

You are the one actually missing the point.

The article is not whether looking at women's boobs is a sin or not its whether or not its good for your heart or not.

I really don't think anyone here wants to be lectured about your religious beliefs...because like it or not they probably are not everybodies and to shove your beliefs onto others uninvited is not kosher.

link   
I think it's perfectly natural to stare at breasts.
God (if that's your view) made them appealing and attractive to both men and women.

If he didn't want us looking, he would have perhaps have chosen a less pleasing design.

And damn.... If it's Good for you too then that's just a bonus.

Nature is a wonderful thing, why make it complicated and try and judge what "god" would or would not do or think or say?

Nobody knows...

[edit on 28/9/09 by blupblup]

link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I have found trying to argue with Mother Nature is a fruitless exercise! I find it better to just acquiesce to her will

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
If he didn't want us looking, he would have perhaps have chosen a less pleasing design.

I follow the logic but don't agree with where it lead you.

Saying that anything that gives one pleasure is okay with God is a misleading assumption. In the terms of marriage a man should be physically attracted to a woman but this doesn't mean a single or married person should be adulterous. God didn't make medicines (drugs) with "feel good" properties so that they would be abused (maybe a bad example). God didn't make reproduction feel good so that man would sleep with prostitutes. Does that make sense?

We will be judged and be held responsible for our actions. We need to be inline with God's moral code.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Much as I believe in god and try to be as good a person I can be, I would find it impossible to not lust, I really would.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I was being pretty general and facetious i guess, it's cos it's BTS really.

But honestly... i don't see a problem.
Perhaps if you're stood there and you're freaking the lady out whose breasts you're ogling, then that's an issue.... or if you act on your "viewing pleasure" and make it something physical then it's an issue.

I'm sure that magazines and films are fine though...
you don't have to stalk someone to look at their boobs.

I know the Bible says it's probably not the best thing to do... but hey, it says a lot of things that people should and shouldn't do and people kinda pick and choose what they want to implement and which they will discard.

This is BTS and i don't really feel like getting into a "the bible contradicts itself" or a "God didn't write the bible, man did" discussion to be honest.

I respect that if you are a devout Christian, then you probably follow the bible to the letter and apply all the laws of it to your daily life, fair enough.
But for those that don't and perhaps want to "make their heart healthier" I don't really see it as a big deal.

But hey, that's just my take.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

But honestly... i don't see a problem.
Perhaps if you're stood there and your freaking the lady out whose breasts your ogling, then that's an issue....

It's not a sin because it may offend man...it's a sin because it offends God.

As for the discussion...you shouldn't feel it necessary to take part in a conversation you wish not to be involved with. You may speak of other aspect of this thread not dealing with my statements.

You said:

That deals with God so I gave you my opinion. If you don't want anyone to speak to you about biblical things you shouldn't bring it up in your posts.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

It's not a sin because it may offend man...it's a sin because it offends God.

And you Know, actually Know it offends god how?
Because a book written by men, not God, told you so.
Ok....

For you to presume what god would or would not want his people to be doing is not a good thing and is not known by either you or i, but then I'm not saying explicitly what he would or would not want me to do.... you are, and that's very presumptuous.

As for the discussion...you shouldn't feel it necessary to take part in a conversation you wish not to be involved with.

I believe the discussion was about actual scientific facts, a study carried out proved that staring at breasts was good for the heart?
I thought that's what the thread was about and was kind of humorously attempting to move it back in that direction...but i see that this has become a serious "Holier-than-thou-preach-a-thon"

And why is that?

That deals with God so I gave you my opinion. If you don't want anyone to speak to you about biblical things you shouldn't bring it up in your posts.

Sorry...did i mention the bible (I don't think i did) or did i actually mention god (it's the latter) in my "initial" post you referred to above?

I mentioned god, didn't even mention a book...or Which god i was talking about.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
If this is true then I should look like Lou Ferrigno by now

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And you Know, actually Know it offends god how?
Because a book written by men, not God, told you so.
Ok....

That's a good question. You may already know this but Christians believe the Bible is God's inspired word written through man. So yes, we know it offends God because he tells us so through his word.

Originally posted by blupblupI believe the discussion was about actual scientific facts, a study carried out proved that staring at breasts was good for the heart?
I thought that's what the thread was about and was kind of humorously attempting to move it back in that direction...but i see that this has become a serious "Holier-than-thou-preach-a-thon"

And why is that?

Another good question. We all have our own filters...mine happens to be Christianity while others may be science, politics....etc.. When I read that a sin is a healthy thing I can't help but pass it through my filter. That is what prompted me to share my opinions on strengthening the body by condemning the soul. I find it to a relevant aspect of the thread. A consideration that some may have overlooked.

I mentioned god, didn't even mention a book...or Which god i was talking about.

You posted your response just below mine. It was my assumption that you were speaking of the God of the bible. My apologies. Do you mind sharing with me the God you were referring to?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
First off, it's my belief this thread is in the wrong forum, for either debate, religious or otherwise.
Second off, I'll say that it is simply in the male DNA , the reptilian part of the brain as well, to admire those attributes in a women, as for centuries it meant she would be a good mate or bearer of children. Times may have changed in that respect, but DNA has not. It is no different than women gazing upon men we believe would make good providers for us.
Men do value love over lust when they find it I'm sure, but they also gaze with lust before love comes into play.
I'll say this those , for the men...if you stare at a woman for 30 minutes, all you'll get from that is a dirty look.
Much better to go out and exercise your heart muscles the right way..you might meet a hot babe while jogging.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join