It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For men's eyes only: boob-ogling good as 30 minutes in gym

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So conversely, if I show women my naughty bits I'm doing it for their health?

Ok then ... I'm off to the mall ...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
While looking at boobs may be good for the heart following them as they bounce up and down can cause whiplash.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by grover]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

That's an injury I would be glad to continue inflicting on myself

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Have you investigated if looking at their bottoms is equally effective?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Having given this some more thought, if perusing mammary glands is considered a half-hour workout then watching a half-hour of some decent adult entertainment would be the equivalent of swimming the English Channel!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I know it works for me. heeheehee

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

There's a triathlon joke in there somewhere but I can't seem to locate it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover

I know it works for me. heeheehee

Well then we need to investigate further to make all scientific and junk ...

We can call it the badonkadonk effect.

We're gonna need volunteers and some chardonnay ...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Oooooooo pick me! Pick me!!

****Jumps up and down waving arms****

My cousin works in a brewery - I can provide the free champers!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

“There is no question that gazing at breast makes men healthier,” Weatherby said.

How much more valuable is your soul and eternal life than your body?

Mark 9:43-47 (New International Version)

43If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out.[a] 45And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. 47And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,

Looking on a woman with lust is adultery in God's eyes.

Matthew 5:27-28 (New International Version)
27"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.'[a] 28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

What happens to adulterers?

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (New International Version)

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

These sins condemn the soul so a lower blood pressure via lustful thoughts (adultery) is a fiery decision. Stick to physical exercise and a clean mind instead.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

I guess I am going straight to hell then
I won't be passing GO and I won't be collecting $200 either......

.....and it will be worth every second of it!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Being serious for a moment and taking aside the sexual aspect of the conversation, I like many others before me have always found something "divine" in the beauty of nature. And the divine is inherently a healing force.

Perhaps that is more relevant to the study than the crass action of staring at women's breasts for sexual gratification.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Being serious for a moment and taking aside the sexual aspect of the conversation, I like many others before me have always found something "divine" in the beauty of nature.

I believe you can see God in his creation but you cannot find him in sin.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

As you know kl catechism is far from my area of expertise but I don't think finding beauty in a woman is by definition a sin right?

Lusting, infidelity etc are sins but finding beauty in nature including women is to the best of my knowledge not a sin.

I could be wrong though.

[edit on 28 Sep 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Oh come on now can the seriousness this is a pleasant little silly thread so lets keep it that way.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dogAs you know kl catechism is far from my area of expertise but I don't think finding beauty in a woman is by definition a sin right?

Lusting, infidelity etc are sins but finding beauty in nature including women is to the best of my knowledge not a sin.

I could be wrong though.

The opening post says getting "excited" by looking at breasts which is supposed to make the heart pump harder from sexual excitement .

The opening post speaks of sexual excitement from looking at breasts. That is far different than finding beauty in your wife, sister,mother....or even Godly beauty found in a woman, man, tree, animal...etc. I think we are talking about two different things bud.

EDIT: to fix quote

[edit on 9/28/2009 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Oh come on now can the seriousness this is a pleasant little silly thread so lets keep it that way.

There is nothing little or pleasant in something that can condemn the soul.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Sigh, well there goes the thread.

My mother is a religious fruitcake. I watched her go downhill before my eyes when I was a teenager, it was the direct cause of my parents divorce which caused me to go off the rails for 10 years. As far as I am concerned I have had it up to my eyeballs with religion fullstop.

I am sorry to have to say that, I thought it was only fair to tell you why I think the way I do. It's a shame that a light-hearted thread has to take this direction.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grover

Deep breath g, I am as agnostic as they come but I don't see a problem with what kl is saying. It is his opinion and take on the study that's all, no need to get all upset and stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join