It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Emperor Is Naked, With No Moral Authority Any Longer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
George Bush's Rules of Presidential Leadership

1. Ignore all warnings and advice that is contradicts Bush's Agenda.

2. Act outraged at not being informed when warnings and advice come true.

3. Destroy those at the bottom of the chain of command for the failures of Presidential Leadership.

MORAL:

What WWII Veterans built after WWII, Bush is tearing down.

FACT:

Tillman and Berg were slaughtered in Afghanistan and Iraq by Al Qaeda because Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz wanted to make money for Halliburton Fascism in Iraq first.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by orang]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Your fact has no proof, no grounds, and is ridiculous.

That was perhaps the most idiotic post I have read on here.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
if a murderer tells you killing people is wrong, does the fact they're a murderer make the statement less true?

i'm not even going to try to counter your less than solid "facts". it would waste my time. in fact i dont see any correlation between your claims about bush and WWII and the veterans of that war....since WWII was mostly fought OUTSIDE of the middle east.

or has bush invaded poland and the media just hasnt told us yet?:shk::shk::shk::shk:

try using a LITTLE reason and logic with your posts. spewing from your backside because you think its ok to do so only makes you look foolhardy. but it is your right to do so. just trying to help you out.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Orang, this isn't the first time you've put lame "facts" together and placed the thread in political scandal.

At best, this is Pit material, and this is nothing more than saying the same old thing, over again. It should have been put on another one of the smae type threads!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i agree with you Orang.

Well said!!!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystra
i agree with you Orang.
Well said!!!

Thanks mystra, at least there is one other rational person on this forum.

The other responses by nat, TPM and TC prove beyond all doubt that the Bush Culture of Neocon Hate is getting even more panicy since they have already spent $100Millions on Bush's campaign and more and more people around the world and in America are hating Bush and everything he stands for/against.

Bush is personally responsible for the atrocity deaths of Tillman, Berg and hundreds of other American Military Heroes in the Middle East, and the Bush Family's alliance with the Saud oil interests is allowing the Al Qaeda to kill more and more Americans every day until Bush bankrupts America and crowns himself emperor for life.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Yes orang, responsibility is taken by the President, as did these President's:

FDR= 400,000+/- dead, over a 100,000+/- a year.
Btw, did Germany attack us? Japan certainly did.

Truman=50,000+/- dead, over 15,000+/- a year.
Btw, did Korea attack us?

Kennedy/Johnson/Nixon=55,000+/- dead, over 5,500+/- a year.
Btw, did Vietnam attack us?

Bush Sr.=129+/-
Btw, did Iraq attack us?

Clinton=Bosnia, no gathered total amounts of possible dead or wounded; no French, Russian, UN consent.
Btw, Bosnia ever attack us?
Osama did though. How many opportunities did Clinton have to get OBL?

I understand or have heard that it took this current administration less time to take out Iraq than it did Florida to recount votes?

seekerof

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well said Seekerof!!

I agree with one of the earlier posts - I just wish I had been the first to say it. Orang your rant is so lame and rediculous that it can't even make it to mud pit "standards". Maybe it's time to start learning another tune. Your concerts are getting boring!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
orang

1. what are you reffering to here? ignore what warnings and advice? explain, show reasoning behind your "facts"

2. dont pretend you know how he felt about it, you cant judge what you dont know to be true either way.

3. who in the chain of command are you reffering to?

what are you talking about? whats being torn down? examples?

tillman wasnt slaughtered, dont degrade him by saying that, he was a green beret and died fighting with honor and had the guts to fight a real enemy in a just war in afghanistan, risking his life for others even though he was offered millions of dollars to play football.

berg was in iraq for work, risking himself for his own interest, dont blame bush or any company, do you realise contractors are freelance workers? meaning he was asked by a company to do work for them, not told to do it, it was voluntary 100%.

also, look up fascism before throwing the word around like that.

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by namehere]

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by namehere]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think orang is best left ignored. If he can't back up his accusations, then he is shown as an ignoramus.

Orang, try to answer Seekerof's questions. Go ahead - I'm waiting.

By the way, why is it cool for Kerry to show pics of Iraqi prison abuse to raise funds, but it wasn't okay for Bush to show images from 9/11 to raise funds?

Oh, and just because Republicans have raised more money than democrats doesn't mean that there is some sort of evil afoot - it means that they are better at it. Don't turn too green with envy...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I understand or have heard that it took this current administration less time to take out Iraq than it did Florida to recount votes?

This administration "took out Iraq"? When did that happen? Was it when chickenhawk "president" Bush became the only president to besmirch a fighter pilot's uniform to land on a carrier delayed from returning to the US mainland for a cynical photo opportunity?

Has this administration really "taken out" Iraq? What has it put in place of Iraq? Why? What does the future hold? Does this administration have any clue?

It says it has no clue what its military is doing on the ground or with prisoners. Does it have any clue about anything in the world?

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well said Orang.

Time to put the phony "god bless America" and phony patriotism aside. I do not care for governments and politicans of the world.. I care about the people who suffer because of what they do.

edit: Grammer

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by RedOctober90]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You have to love the"Well said!" knee-jerk accolades for Orang. He said nothing, he offered no fact, and as a matter of fact, appears as if he is nothing more than a sniveling whiner, devoid of sense but full of loathe. The only supporter that tried to formulate an pseudo-coherent sentence can only attack Bush's National Guard service and try to make it appear as if the leader of the free world is supposed to know the daily onsgoings of a prison in Iraq. That is to say, the best support is woefully lacking, superficial and sophomoric.

While I am no Bush fan, it should be apparent why I am no supporter of his detractors.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedOctober90
Time to put the phony "god bless America" and phony patriotism aside.

Just for the record RO90, I DO BELIEVE WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL IN GOD BLESS AMERICA AND PATRIOTISM.

It's just that Bush-Cheney has now ordered Ashcroft to squash New YorkerMagazine, Michael Moores movie and anyone who would dare to challenge the Master Race in the White House.

Bush is now going full steam ahead to create his Neocon Fascism by revoking the Bill of Rights before the election instead of as he had previously planned after the election.

Bush is being proven personally responsible for the deaths of Tillman, Berg and 1000s of Americans because of his Bush Family alliance with the Saud Royal Family (which interestingly includes the bin Ladens) for oil power and wealth over the rest of the world.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
...no proof, quote laden with heresay and libelous words.

Can you say anything positive? Tell us - what would make Kerry a great president? What would Gore have done differently that would be so much better?

I wait with baited breath...

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
how long has our country known our emperor is naked, hell it digs holes then thinks its in the same spot when it comes out miles away!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
this country needs to join in religion. not cults/groups/secretsocieties!

everyone be on the lookout for the antichrist and his minions!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Sometimes I feel like one of the few lucid members of an insane asylum, I really do. Read the drivel writen by "topsecretbomb" and you'll understand. The dumber people are, the wittier they try to be!

Orang, it is clear to me that you are void of anything otherr than Hate-Bushism. Tell me, why do you think Bush is a Fascist? Seriously, you make no sense. Not since you've been blithering at this site. I don't know, maybe somewhere along the way you were blindsided by the truth and it has left you loopy; all I know is you sound like some vagrant idiot pushing a shopping cart in the middle of downtown traffic.

Even democrats know better than to invoke the name of Michael Moore when trying to talk about the truthand here you are doing that very thing! Why am I worried about some globalist leader like Kerry winning the election when people like you are trying to blast his competition?

Keep up the good work; people like you will actually help his nation survive a few more years!

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The only supporter that tried to formulate an pseudo-coherent sentence can only attack Bush's National Guard service and try to make it appear as if the leader of the free world is supposed to know the daily onsgoings of a prison in Iraq.

Thanks for responding to my coherence with your invective. In reality, the issue of prison abuse is simply topical.

And the point is not that the Commander In Chief is supposed to know about prison abuse. It is that he DID know about it and has lied through his teeth about it ever since it was 'uncovered'.

This is why I am no fan of people who denounce legitimate detractors of Bush, the most corrupt "president" of the worst government in American history.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
SHOW PROOF.

Where is the proof that Bush knew about the abuse? Please show all of us, so that we may be duly educated.

Want to talk about corrupt? How many died that crossed the Clinton's path? what about selling secrets to China? Blow who? Lewinski? No sexual relations? Dodge draft who?

Sorry - Teflon Bill has Dubya beat there - BY FAR.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join