It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia Dust contains Uranium

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
The title is "Contains Dust", do you believe that after they declared the post 9/11 Dust breathable that a environmental group with proof that Uranium is contained in a second-wave of Dust Storms are going to be outshadowed by the Australian Government (who incidentally have now banned bottled water so people will be forced to drink Flouride tap water)

Anything containing Uranium, Plutonium, or Dust in general isnt too good for you.

The point about bottled water being banned by the Australian Federal Government is BS. One town in country NSW has banned bottle water voluntarily due to the pollution caused by PET bottles. The plastic used in the bottles used for drink containers. The NSW state government is encouraging the ban on bottle water, but has by no way adopted it.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

It might be a good idea for you to go and read your own source article again.
They're only banning the sale of bottled water in an attempt to reduce the amount that ends up in land fill. You'll notice that the article mentions that they have no problem with people bringing bottled water in.

There is no nefarious plan by the government to force everyone to drink tap water. Nor is there a conspiracy by the government to poison people by contaminating a dust storm from central Australia with uranium.

You may also want to read up on the differences between federal, state and local governments because you seem to believe that the federal government runs everything.

Decisions such as removing the sale of bottled water in the town comes without a doubt from the members of local government and no one else.

[edit on 28/9/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
why are we still on bottled water?

back to topic...2nd line

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
My cousin lives in Sydney (she also suffers from asthma), even if there are nasties in the dust from mining, the amount of dust alone has kept her in side for days.

The dust alone not matter what is in it is harmful.

And I doubt there is a conspiracy at a government level to put uranium into the dust but I do believe it could be possible that it is in the dust. The amount of dust blown up (from photos I have seen) was incredible.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
i'll tell you what man... whatever that dust contains; breathing that garbage can't be good for you REGARDLESS... have you seen the satellite photo? looks like half the country is on fire... feel bad for those people man.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
reply to post by ROBL240

Excuse me for my ignorance but is uranium related to lithium, the drug issued to people with Bipolar disorders, Just a theory popped into my head
that's maybe used as a population control technic...

Wanna see what uranium does?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
The title is "Contains Dust", do you believe that after they declared the post 9/11 Dust breathable that a environmental group with proof that Uranium is contained in a second-wave of Dust Storms are going to be outshadowed by the Australian Government (who incidentally have now banned bottled water so people will be forced to drink Flouride tap water)

Anything containing Uranium, Plutonium, or Dust in general isnt too good for you.

Where do you get the news that Australia has banned bottled water? One town is not the Australian government!
news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Even though there could be many different substances travelling amongst the dust clouds including uranium based dust, lead dust, and other things that are not very healthy for anyone to breathe in large doses, most of the dust contains Quartz as one study has shown.
Still it's not good to inhale large amounts of dust, whatever it may contain.

australianmuseum.net.au...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think this whole thread lost credibility when the OP started making up things.

A lesson to learn.

Mikey

top topics

<< 1   >>

join