It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOlogy 101. Jkrog08 teaches zazzfrazz on Podcast the weird and wonderful world of UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
DISCLAIMER
zazzafrazz has a god awful Australian accent.

Jkrog08 kindly offered to discuss UFOlogy in 4 x half hourish sessions.
We touch on the state of Ufology today, including the lack of support for pure research and move onto the presence of charlatans and hoaxes in this field.
UFO abductions-Hills and Walton case files are looked at as abduction cases.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We talked about Extra terrestrial types, the three mean beasties from outer space, or the hollow earth. The impact of alleged interventions throughout history on the human collective by these 'creatures'

Roswell, Jkrog08 suprised me here as whilst being a "uber UFO case file" he has researched it alot and as Pro UFO supporter is cool enough to say "the jurys out"

Dulce base...Yikes, Gools in the basement that can give you a heartache, and a general look at government coverups.

Thanks again to JK, for his time, it was blast chatting around the campfire on this topic. Its no wander you are a Forum Subject Matter Expert for ATS.

Thread open for all to join in the discussion.

Cheers zazzy F
and JKrog08

[edit on 28-9-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Well you both did an excellent job, but from my point of view, you both have accents. I say good job to you both.

Very professional indeed.

I am surprised that Canada's most famous case was not mentioned though.

The Stefan Michalak Case

Something definitely happened to the man in the woods.What I don't know.

More Here

Looking forward to many more from you both.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Hey TW, Ill let the teacher answer that. I just asked the questions.
But I'll read into it and respond shortly.
Zazz

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Can't help but comment in some small detail.
Lets say for starters before I get warmed up.

UFO abductions-Hills and Walton case files are looked at as abduction cases:
I don't know what else is out there but these can't support anything
but interference of holders of the UFO.

Extra terrestrial types:
Actors and puppets and tall stories might play a part especially if there
is a good reason on Earth to have people not of this Earth in UFOs.
Especially if they ignore our laws and kill cattle and crops.

Roswell:
Had to be which seems had many attempts and not just one to help
establish "no one here in New Mexico knows about saucers, its ETs
that crashed, but they didn't official word"

Dulce base...:
Got to hide all those saucers somewhere.

And
The Stefan Michalak Case:
The best look inside a saucer and agrees with some operation
theories. Walton saw three shapes, an outside observation.
Plus the wing and triangle Hudson valley and Belgian for
eyewitness details the helped in shows, you don't see details
unless they go low and slow.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
lol...I can't believe you posted this on the UFO board too. Now I am going to get thoroughly embarrassed.

I want to say that I do not think of myself as any type of teacher or anything, I just happen to be interested in UFOs,lol. Anyways I was kind of nervous and such so I apologize for anything coming off unprofessional or any minor factual issues, I will go over the cast again and post any corrections needed, although I do not anticipate any other then the correction I posted HERE. LOL, anyways guys try not to be too harsh...

PS: It is QUITE a different ballgame discussing things in person, rather than typing a post or thread up..lol

EDIT to add: Also let me give a BIG thanks to zazzafrazz for taking the time to conduct such a professional and thorough podcast. She asked REALLY good questions and is QUITE the critical thinker, what a great member...Especially for listening to me ramble on about ufology for so long, lol.

[edit on 9/28/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

Well here is my thoughts on the Falcon Lake case, which came from this thread here.

The Falcon Lake Encounter
Hynek Classification: CE2
Date and location: May 19th, 1967 in Falcon Lake, Manitoba, Canada
Witness: Stephen Michalak

Image showing Mr. Michalak’s burns courtesy of www.ufocasebook.com...

This is a case where close contact with a UFO was devastating to the witness, who suffered severe burns and sickness after coming into contact with a UFO.

Stephen rose early that morning, heading into the vast beauty of the wilderness. Only a couple of hours had transpired before he found a quartz vein by a small brook. After breaking for a quiet lunch, he resumed his work. At about 12:15 P.M. his attention was drawn away from his labors by the sound of geese passing overhead.Looking up to see them fly over, he was shocked to see two red, glowing, elongated objects descending from the skies. As they came ever closer, their shape was defined more as disc-shaped.

As he stood mesmerized by the sight, one of the craft abruptly stopped and hovered in midair. The other continued its downward flight until it landed on a big, smooth rock only about 150 feet from him. The hovering craft began to move away, and as it went, it changed colors from red to orange, and finally gray.It disappeared into the clouds above him. The landed craft also began to change its color in the same pattern. Finally, the gray turned into what appeared to be "hot stainless steel," with a golden glow.Michalak had been wearing his protective welding glasses earlier, and now they protected his eyes from the brilliant purple lights shining through openings in the front of the craft. He could now smell something..like sulfur, and hear a type of hissing sound. Curiosity overcame him. After approximately 30 minutes, he was frightened to see a door open from the side of the object. He could now see inside the craft!

Image showing Stephen's drawing of the craft courtesy of themysticflower.blogspot.com

The interior was brilliantly lighted. Pulling all the courage together that he possessed, he moved ever closer to the other worldly craft. As he reached a point about 60 feet from the mysterious flying machine, he could hear two voices conversing above other sounds coming from inside the object.Being a multi-linguist, he tried several languages to communicate with whoever... or whatever was inside. All of his efforts failed to draw a response from inside.Undaunted, he moved even closer. He reached the door, and stuck his head inside. He saw a large panel of different colored lights, and other light beams crossing in different directions. Michalak would later describe the flashing lights as resembling lights on a computer. He saw no one in the craft, and decided not to push his luck any farther. He moved back away from the door.

Suddenly, three panels moved together, hiding the door. His attention was now on the exterior of the craft. He later described the surface as "highly polished colored glass with no breaks or seams in its surface.”He reached out his hand to touch the polished surface, and his glove was melted. Suddenly the object suddenly moved, and as it did, a vented opening was exposed, like a type of exhaust port. He estimated it's size as about nine inches high by six inches wide.Heat was vented through the opening, setting Michalak's shirt and undershirt on fire. He was now in great pain. He quickly tore off his top garments, and turned to see the craft ascending back into the skies. He felt a rush of air as it made it's departure. He could still smell the craft after it had disappeared.Knowing that he needed medical attention, he quickly tried to mark the spot. Using rocks, pine cones, loose dirt, anything he could find, he made a landmark. A severe headache now was complicated by a sick stomach. He broke into a cold sweat, and vomited. On his way back to his motel, he had to stop several times to ease his stomach pain.

After being refused help from a passing police officer, he finally reached his motel. It was now 4:00 P.M. He entered the coffee shop, and asked someone to recommend a doctor. The nearest doctor was in Kenora, 45 miles east of Falcon Lake. Because of the distance, he decided to return home instead of making the trip to Kenora. The next bus would not arrive for about four hours, so he rested in his room, and phoned his wife. He told her only that he was in an accident, but was OK. He instructed her to have their son meet him at the bus terminal in Winnipeg. He arrived there at 10:45 P.M. His son took him to the Misericordia Hospital immediately.

ufocasebook.com

Here is the police report that he made that day.

Summary of Physical Evidence

• Severe, grid-like burns on chest of witness.
  • Severe radiation-type sickness associated with close contact with the craft.
  • Possible vitrified soil around "landing site". (NOTE: Possible is used because there is some dispute as to the authenticity of the vitrified soil evidence, possibly due to the aforementioned 'inflation' of the actual encounter, although I tend to believe the witness.)

Alternate Hypothesis

1. The only other possible scenario is that this is a hoax, but considering the physical evidence involved that is highly unlikely. It is important to mention that Mr. Michalak did not receive any money at all for telling his story and paid for all his medical bills (which were many because he had to go to over a dozen doctors for his injuries) himself. The police officer who took the report stated that he did not smell alcohol on his breath either. The officer also stated that it looked like Mr. Michalak tried to rub ash on his chest, which is something commonly done for burns in the wild.

I believe the Falcon Lake case is a great case, although some parts could possible have been inflated by the witness I think he actually did encounter the UFO. It is a good and classic case, unfortunately the cast stayed pretty generic in an effort to stay with top known cases and not to have three hours worth of listening! LOL....There were MANY other cases that are really good but it was just decided to focus on the cases mentioned for the reasons mentioned. Thanks for your kind words as well.

[edit on 9/28/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:35 AM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

professional? lol
    you were my guinea pig test subject, think of me as a GREY experimenting on you!!!!
    I now know what to do next time, not bad for a first go, slightly embarrassing, but mostly it was a hoot!

Re the latest case added...hmmm i have many many questions...yikes, hide!

top topics

join