It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dry Canyon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Not sure if this belongs here or in the ghost section, but I was reading this article the other day and thought I'd share it. Has anyone else heard of anything in regards to phenomenon at Dry Canyon? I can't find much, but the way it reads sounds like a dimensional gap like Bermuda Triangle or something, maybe a haunted area.

paranormal.about.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. It is pretty interesting.

I googled this topic and this is the only account I could find about strange happenings at Dry For Canyon. Have you been able to locate anything else about this place?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Not really, which is kind of odd. The story sounds incredible and interesting, but one thing we at ATS know is to filter through everything and be skeptical at times. Deny ignorance

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
the article said that Dry Fork Canyon is about a 15 minute drive from Vernal Utah, right? Isn't that about the same area as Skin Walker Ranch. Hmm....Could the topics be related at all, maybe. I will have to research this one a little bit.

[edit on 4-10-2009 by Creeping Death]

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I have been researching this just a bit, and I found something that is kind of interesting about the area of Dry Fork Canyon. Just a little South East of the area labeled Dry Fork, there is a area labeled Enchanted Canyonmedia.abovetopsecret.com...
Just an interesting tidbit of info, then, I also figured out that Skinwalker Ranch is just about 20 miles from Dry fork Canyon.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/f9fb8c4bbc030c24.jpg[/atsimg] I am still searching on the subject. Peace for now.

Creeping Death

posted on Oct, 4 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Darky5K

The story seems very interesting, but sadly also very fabricated. It would make more sense if it was someting subtle like the time change + the cattle bones alone, but saying that there was grey humanoids chasing after you, or a 12 foot tall shadow creature stalking you... seems a little bit far-fetched.
Im not dbouting that odd occourences like this happen sometimes, but to lump them all together, accompanied by the fact that there is very few other occourences from such an "active" area, turns me off to the subject.

But, who knows, maybe I'll check it out for myself

Don't believe everything you read on the internet kids.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
"200 head of cattle dropped dead of mysterious circumstances in that place."

And all of the carcases were just left to rot in the sun close to where park visitors bbq'd and tossed frisbee!
um yeah,no.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
isn't that on the UTE reservation??
If not....it is UBER close to the res.....close as in RIGHT on the edge of the border

[edit on 12-5-2010 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Creeping Death
the article said that Dry Fork Canyon is about a 15 minute drive from Vernal Utah, right? Isn't that about the same area as Skin Walker Ranch. Hmm....Could the topics be related at all, maybe. I will have to research this one a little bit.

Ive always been intrigued by the Skinwalker ranch tales. I need to get that book "Hunt for the Skinwalkers" - I hear its good.

top topics

join