It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Apollo 10 astronauts hear music whilst orbiting the moon.

I have just located and joined the pertinent portions of the Apollo 10 transcript, wherein the astronauts can be heard talking about a strange music they hear, along with wondering who is outside...

(Pages used: 195, 196, 197, - non-relevant Technical data omitted)

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Nice Post, I do not agree with some people here that the truth will come out when people go back to the moon. Say India or China lands on the moon in 2012 and the find out what really is there - they will blackmail the United States into keeping the secrets and we will see the Black budget increase dramatically to pay them for their silence. However, I do feel that if the truth did get out that we have been lied to all these years that Most Americans are too brainwashed these days and that they wouldn't care anyway.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have had a good long look at this and have to say this looks pretty amazing. I think we are looking at some major disclousures.

First off, a big problem I have is that they are going exploding a rocket on the moon in a few days. I wonder is this to destroy certain evidence? Nasa say this will raise a cloud of dust approx 2 miles high. IS this really a nuke?

Secondly I can't help feeling the powers that be don't give a crap that the truth is starting to come out because they are going to wipe a lot of us out with flu vaccines and a nuke war they are getting ready to kick off with Iran. This will probably be started with Israel pre -emptively striking Iran.

As bad as this sounds it doesn't bother me becuase if this is the case then this is the ultimate fail and 2 fingers to them

P.S, Who wants a real MindF***. What if the moon is actaully a prison where our real bodies are and this is the projection of us down here. Remember the comment by the astronauts about " i bet they don't get out much ". The rocket Nasa is launching into the moon is simply to finish us off. Wow, how do you like them apples

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Sorry but is there something that you actually see in this picture? No offence
Just can't see anything interesting in it and was wondering what's the catch?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by itstheendoftheworldaswekn
First off, a big problem I have is that they are going exploding a rocket on the moon in a few days. I wonder is this to destroy certain evidence? Nasa say this will raise a cloud of dust approx 2 miles high. IS this really a nuke?
They are not going to explode anything, it's only an impact, not an explosion, as considering that it will be visible from Earth (but obviously not from all Earth), anyone with a telescope (probably a mid-range telescope would be enough, but I am not an expert in this) can see the impact, and anyone with the right equipment (a spectrograph) can analyse the image of the impact and know if there was any explosion and what materials were affected, that's the whole idea behind it.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Why?

I thought that my post was clear enough, I do not like people leading other people to the data, and leading people to believe in something is even worse, in my point of view.

The" Why" is an attempt to understand the rational of the posters here.
Not just argue tecky talk.

What is still unclear here is your reply.
It indicates that you do not like the data NASA spoon feeds you, correct?
And what is worse you say, is them expecting you to believe them or their shills.
I am I correct?

Or is it just directed to those you disagree with?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Not there is no difference if I knocks off a building with explosive or a ball of metal. The result and the crater will be always the same one!

l It will be an enormous thing because a column of debris, dust and fragment will be raised for tens of kilometers upon the lunar surface and will be visible also from the earth.

But what I wonder : HOW THEY will take this “CLEAN” strafing?

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Please show me how they can be real!
SL Please.

You said earlier that they were really in earth orbit reading lines. This is clearly wrong as even amateurs on the ground were able to receive the radio signals from the moon, and they perfectly matched the transcripts:
www.jefferson.kctcs.edu...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Lead me to believe anybody (that would be a human being) landed on the moon.

From what I've seen of your postng patterns, it seems you'll believe ANYTHING as long as it's wrapped up inside a "conspiracy".

But, you're one of those who could actually be taken TO the Moon, and shown the equipment there that Apollo left and you still will think it's fake. There is little hope in being rational, here. Because you won't be.
----------------------------
AND, for easynow: That Mike Collins video proves NOTHING except that he looked tired, and he was relating technical details in a concise and scripted manner as part of the PR job...scripted not to HIDE anything, but to maximize the limited broadcast time, and make it fit the alloted time.

The rest of the "scripted" allegations is nonsense....but, those like LC just keep churning out selected bits, chosen JUST to support their "Views".

I was right...I silently predicted to myself that the LROC photos would NOT shut up these idiots, nor stop them from posting junk on YouTube....so, so sad.

Guess the Earth really IS flat, eh????

[edit on 29 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

Heck yes weedy we are on a site dedicated to just that!!!
Did you think we were on the doctor Phil show?
You don't get It do you. Not you, not NASA, not Russia or the EU could
get you or me to the moon alive.
If they could they would have built twin towers up there over the last forty years.
These tapes are just propaganda.

Propaganda
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Propaganda
Propaganda is communication aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position. As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This was totally new to me.
Great video. Thanks Easy for sharing this.
More and more things of astronaut stories are coming up to the surface.

Very exciting in my opinion.

I've heard of the "missing/destroyed" DSE box before though.
I have a very hard time believing they have "lost" it or that is has been destroyed. It sounds just a bit to convenient.

S&F to you mate.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

Please show me how they can be real!
SL Please.

You said earlier that they were really in earth orbit reading lines. This is clearly wrong as even amateurs on the ground were able to receive the radio signals from the moon, and they perfectly matched the transcripts:
www.jefferson.kctcs.edu...

I don't recall saying that they were in orbit. If I did that's ok.
Because that is most likely where they were. That's where NASA admits-- all manned or womaned space travel has taken place for the last 40 years.
Your link is worthless in my opinion.
A UHF signal can be received just about any where provided there is no solid obstruction.
He could have received the transmission from his neighbors home if it was visible from his antenna.
Any radio tuned to the proper frequency would have picked up the signal.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

What is still unclear here is your reply.
It indicates that you do not like the data NASA spoon feeds you, correct?
Correct, in the cases in which they present some of the data and then present something like it was the only possible reason/explanation for that data.

And what is worse you say, is them expecting you to believe them or their shills.
No, what is worse is when they (or someone else) present things in a way that needs a large dose of belief to be accepted or when they present things in a way that is different from the reality to make people think in the way they want.

I am I correct?
50% correct, or is it 50% wrong?

Or is it just directed to those you disagree with?
If I don't like it then I disagree with them (whoever they are) at least in that, so it is always directed to those I disagree with.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
fg

g

g

[edit on 30-9-2009 by itstheendoftheworldaswekn]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Ah, so its only 'impacts' that America rains down on other countries that doesn't agree with its point of view. Silly me, I thought it was bombs.

Americas actions continue to digust me. To look up at the moon at night and to think that you will be carrying out an 'impact' on behalf of planet earth. Thanks again America. (Bloody numpties)

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Ah, so its only 'impacts' that America rains down on other countries that doesn't agree with its point of view.
Sometimes, when the bombs do not explode, then it's only an impact.

The difference is that this is only using the kinetic energy, there is no sudden release of energy because of a chemical or atomic reaction like in a conventional or atomic bomb, it will be just as if it was a rock thrown against the Moon.

Americas actions continue to digust me. To look up at the moon at night and to think that you will be carrying out an 'impact' on behalf of planet earth.
The impact will be very like the one of a small meteorite, nothing special for something as large as the Moon, although I don't like the idea that much either, because we can never know if there was something there that does not exist in any other place.

And although I was never bombed by the US (or anyone else), I saw when the US navy had several ships with their cannons pointing to the Portuguese parliament, and it was not a good sight.

PS: Sorry everybody for being off-topic.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by itstheendoftheworldaswekn

Twitter LCROSS_NASA announces.

LCROSS carries no ordinances, no explosives.It is a kinetic impactor,energy creates 20m crater w/in 40km+ existing crater.
LCROSS will search for water ice by sending its spent upper-stage Centaur rocket to impact the permanently shadowed polar crater.

LCROSS will search for water ice by sending its spent upper-stage Centaur rocket to impact the permanently shadowed polar crater. The satellite will fly into the plume of dust left by the impact and measure the properties before also colliding with the lunar surface. The LCROSS team selected Cabeus A based on a set of conditions that include proper debris plume illumination for visibility from Earth, a high concentration of hydrogen, and mature crater features such as a flat floor, gentle slopes and the absence of large boulders............more

Zelong.

[edit on 30/9/09 by Zelong]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Funny thing ... i was really thinking they did NOT go to the moon when I started looking into it, but more and more I look into it and listen the tapes ..oh well.. they reallly did.. I'm not going to say what they found from there though. So my thoughts are.. I have never found anything that really shows me that it did not happen. Another story is then what they found from there, no real proof, ..just speculation ...shame ..but that's the truth. Then again, lots of things what astronauts say makes complete sense. Apolllo 17 does not though ..as you can see from my previous post in here

Makes you wonder though, those words of Armstrong that future generations will show the truth.

Another thing are this new moon lander pictures... one question from those, ...astrounauts were jumping on the film, now how is it possible that one quy makes a path that you can see from satellite like that? If there's someone who has the answer, please let me know

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I'm sorry too from the off-topic ..but what was this about the portuquese parliament and us ships about? if you could give me the thread about it I would be grateful, thanks.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by ArMaP

Americas actions continue to digust me. To look up at the moon at night and to think that you will be carrying out an 'impact' on behalf of planet earth. Thanks again America. (Bloody numpties)

Funny, I didn't see you whining when Japan slammed one of its probes (Kaguya/Selene) into the lunar surface at the end of its mission. Or the European Space Agency's SMART-1 probe. Or any of the Soviet lunar impactors (Luna 2, Luna 5, Luna 7, Luna 8... the list goes on). Why is it that this "righteous indignation" only rears its ugly head when America does something? In fact, this isn't even the first US lunar impact, nor is it the largest. Could it be that this dogma is just anti-americanism sheathed in some kind of selective cosmic environmentalism?

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva
Funny thing ... i was really thinking they did NOT go to the moon when I started looking into it, but more and more I look into it and listen the tapes ..oh well.. they reallly did.. I'm not going to say what they found from there though. So my thoughts are.. I have never found anything that really shows me that it did not happen. Another story is then what they found from there, no real proof, ..just speculation ...shame ..but that's the truth. Then again, lots of things what astronauts say makes complete sense. Apolllo 17 does not though ..as you can see from my previous post in here

Makes you wonder though, those words of Armstrong that future generations will show the truth.

Another thing are this new moon lander pictures... one question from those, ...astrounauts were jumping on the film, now how is it possible that one quy makes a path that you can see from satellite like that? If there's someone who has the answer, please let me know

Luppak.
Forgive me if you are not younger than forty five years old.
But if you are and have not experienced the world from all the different times and places that I have---
and you want answers -----I have no doubt you will gravitate to the proper ones as you enrich your thirst for knowledge.
it is hard to figure what that box and tapes really represents.
The best in your quest ,donny

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join