It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

the only way to preserve the older audio was to transfer the 1-inch 30-track tapes to a newer format.

you still haven't answered the question

where are the "older" or original tapes ?

are they lost or do you know where they are ?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
[edit on 29-9-2009 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
if LunaCognita did lie or exaggerate in any way in his video, i am glad he did because he was trying to tell everyone the truth about these Tv transmissions. we should be thanking him for that.
I hope he hasn't lied, I cannot trust anyone that I know lied at least once, and you shouldn't be glad that someone lies with the excuse that is to spread the truth, that's hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

that was sarcasm ArMaP

he didn't lie, he led me to the clues that revealed the truth and that is honorable in my opinion. , wouldn't you agree ?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You're talking about the speeches given by the three astronauts during the return. You're comparing these speeches made by the participants on one of mankind's greatest milestones to this?

The scripting provided NASA/DOD the ability to rigidly control what the public audience saw and heard

books.google.com...

What makes you think the astronauts themselves did not prepare their own speeches?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage answer my question at the top of this page and i might answer yours thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

According to the link I provided they are in Houston.
Please show me where NASA claimed the DSE recordings were lost.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by easynow

so you don't really know for sure if the tapes are there or not but you accuse someone of lying about it ?

don't you think you should have made sure before calling someone a liar ?

is that asking for too much ?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

that was sarcasm ArMaP
It didn't look like sarcasm to me.

he didn't lie, he led me to the clues that revealed the truth and that is honorable in my opinion. , wouldn't you agree ?
Maybe, it depends on how he led you to the clues, I think the best way is to show people how to look for the clues instead of leading them, that way we can never be sure if the person doing the leading is not ignoring other clues.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by Phage

Sorry Phage but you turnig around the issue.

The point isn't if the tapes were lost or not but WHAT THERE IS IN THE MISSION TRANSCRIPTS...

There is nothing new here Imag.
The vain attempts of brain washed folks will forever attempt to cloud the reality of reality. Any NASA dribble is perpetuated to cover false flag operations. As the release or finding DUH of these tapes.
There are way more important issues facing America today than a tickle me Elmo earth orbit dishonest conversation. When a person steps for the first time on the moon , I will do back over flips and he or she will be an American.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'll ask you again to show me that NASA says the recordings were lost. If you can do that I'll retract my statement that LC lied about it.

I will not retract my statement about what he said about the content in First Man. He misquoted and took out of context what is in the book. I consider that lying.

[edit on 9/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

that was sarcasm ArMaP
It didn't look like sarcasm to me.

Maybe, it depends on how he led you to the clues, I think the best way is to show people how to look for the clues instead of leading them, that way we can never be sure if the person doing the leading is not ignoring other clues.

Lead me to believe anybody (that would be a human being) landed on the moon. That you can prove your-own-self. Without a link or a hesitation.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Why?

I thought that my post was clear enough, I do not like people leading other people to the data, and leading people to believe in something is even worse, in my point of view.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i am not even gonna try to find out because at this point i could care less.

the fact that you accused someone of lying and dont even know all the facts about it is just plain sad.

i have lost any respect that i had for you. it was unprofessional and downright rude the way you handled this.

maybe next time you'll think about some more before rushing to a judgement and blasting it with a bullhorn all over the world.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

reply to post by easynow

Please show me how they can be real!
SL Please.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Lead me to believe anybody (that would be a human being) landed on the moon.

From what I've seen of your postng patterns, it seems you'll believe ANYTHING as long as it's wrapped up inside a "conspiracy".

But, you're one of those who could actually be taken TO the Moon, and shown the equipment there that Apollo left and you still will think it's fake. There is little hope in being rational, here. Because you won't be.
----------------------------
AND, for easynow: That Mike Collins video proves NOTHING except that he looked tired, and he was relating technical details in a concise and scripted manner as part of the PR job...scripted not to HIDE anything, but to maximize the limited broadcast time, and make it fit the alloted time.

The rest of the "scripted" allegations is nonsense....but, those like LC just keep churning out selected bits, chosen JUST to support their "Views".

I was right...I silently predicted to myself that the LROC photos would NOT shut up these idiots, nor stop them from posting junk on YouTube....so, so sad.

Guess the Earth really IS flat, eh????

[edit on 29 September 2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey Easynow,

Check this out - taken by Apollo 8:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

reply to post by easynow

Those tracks are on the outer slopes of the crater itself, running downslope (steep). They're pretty interesting. Most obvious guess would be that they are boulder tracks but that's hard to reconcile with the pairings. There are a few sets of them. Some just appear and disappear, some display changes in separation. Some seem to run right across small craters. My thought is that they are some sort of "mini-rille"; collapsed lava tubes or something. Nothing "triangular" about them though, I don't think that's what they were talking about.

[edit on 9/29/2009 by Phage]

I want to believe that it is a mini-rille, but I am in doubt. One, how big are those "wheel tracks" and how big is some of the small craters it's running over. If there not to big then they could be wheels. My biggest problem for it being a Rille is that there seems to be no depression of land mass between the parallel markings. Saying that the crust could have settled, fine but that is to to parallel to be just luck.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

I know. They don't really fit the rille description. It's been claimed that they are some sort of vehicle track but the way they appear, disappear, and change width makes that hard to support. I don't know what the scale is.

The best possibility is boulder tracks...except that they come in pairs.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

These lines are a anomaly, look back a subject video @3:00

You see lines on the Port Hole could these lines in the window be this anomaly?

Zelong.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join