It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

It's a lie because the story being told in the book is about the first transmission, not "the various transmissions". The book excerpt is about the first transmission and the things they did (zero-g pushups, head standing, "cooking") during that transmission. LunaCognita not only omitted the important end of the paragraph, he also omitted what came before Aldrin's quote:

Neil relates that most of the telecast seem improvised but Aldrin notes that "we went to great lengths" to make it look that way. "The fact is they were carefully planned and for me the exact words were written down..."
Aldrin says that only he was given a verbal script. He says that the activities during the telecast were planned. Fun, entertaining stuff, did you expect them to just sit there for the whole half hour? This telecast was made shortly after leaving Earth orbit. The only thing to look at was the Earth and the inside of the CM. The later transmissions were from lunar orbit, they didn't have to put on a show, the Moon itself was enough of one.

The tapes were not lost.

Even though the requirement to record mission audio on the older 1-inch 30-track format was replaced by a newer system, there remained a historical need to capture and preserve the original audio. NASA recognized this need and soon came to realize that the only way to preserve the older audio was to transfer the 1-inch 30-track tapes to a newer format.

www.ehartwell.com...

[edit on 9/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sorry Phage but you turnig around the issue.

The point isn't if the tapes were lost or not but WHAT THERE IS IN THE MISSION TRANSCRIPTS...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

your full of bolony , the only thing in the video that might be a supposed quote from the book is this and it looks pretty similar to what your your claiming with no proof of. i haven't read the book so i can't say for sure. since you are determined to make accusations about supposed lies why don't you scan the book pages or link us to an online copy to prove what your saying.

or am i just supposed to believe you ?

and your tape explanation does not prove diddly squat. the only thing LunaCognita said in the video was that NASA said the tapes are lost.

where are the original tapes ?

if you can't answer that and prove it you got nothing.

it seems your only goal here is to twist everything in a attempt to discredit L.C. which is atypical debunker tactic.

if you can't attack the material attack the person, if that doesn't work repeat the process.

sounds familiar from you

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Read it yourself. I provided a link to the excerpt from the book. It does not say "(the TV transmissions)", LunaCognita added that. He included it in the quote. He misquoted. He lied. The statement is concerning the telecast made 139,000 miles from Earth, nothing else.

To whom did NASA say the tapes were lost? If the tapes were lost, how could they be transferred to modern media? Please read the links I provided.

I am attacking the material. I have also pointed out what the astronauts were talking about by putting the statements in context.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ok i found the link , will check it out

[edit on 29-9-2009 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

haha your joking right ?

so he added in Parenthesis "the tv transmissions" for the viewer of his video and your calling him a liar ?

right above the part your whining about it say's "the telecast"

that is the most pathetic accusation i have ever seen from anybody.

this is completely ridiculous of you

thanks for wasting my time and everyone elses with your B.S.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

No.
I'm not joking. You're exactly right; "the telecast". Singular. One. The first one, the one that was made enroute to the Moon. The story being told is about that telecast.

LC says, " Aldrin was asked about how the TV broadcasts...". Broadcasts, more than one. LC adds, "(the TV transmissions)". Transmissions, more than one. He is lying about what is in the book. He is manipulating his viewers by saying that all of the transmissions were scripted based on his distortion of what was said in the book. Why? To add weight to his interpretation of the out of context selections from the transcripts. He's counting on his viewers not bothering to check what is actually in the book. He's counting on his viewers not bothering to check the transcripts. He's a clever manipulator and he is lying.

[edit on 9/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

maybe Aldrin was drunk at the time and didn't even know what he was saying ? maybe he lied ?

Buzz Aldrin's Drinking Problem

what about Neil ? maybe they were boozing it up on the way to the Moon ?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i wonder if any campfires were near this thing on the Moon ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c38cc003ef66.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa23a2573ed8.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a9f8f5f0604.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I found that "Don't look out window one because you don't want to look at it" from the DUMP tapes, it's the tape 11-0331 on about 02:35. I think someone mentioned it earlier. Seems that it's actually happening when they are making a burn, not when they are watching the moon.

www.nasa.gov...

Apart from that I have listened quite a lot of these tapes trough, some parts are fast forwarded even when they are talking and there are other interesting things in them. ..Going to continue listening them trough.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

It was during the burn for the Trans Lunar Injection. Armstrong talks about it here.
books.google.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok thanks for the info

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

cool thanks for the info, your probably right that it has something to do with the burn. it is noisy , i know that much.

is that file opening up in quicktime player for you or is it just me ?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'm using windows media player to run it, just downloaded and saved first.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by JimOberg

hey maybe your right, this guy looks like he is Joking around with that UFO on his computer screen..

i'll keep that in mind next time we discuss the shuttle boys
Looks an awful lot like the Starship Enterprise to me. Oh I know... that's what NASA has been hiding all this time
They formed Star Fleet and have a fleet of ships out there hogging up all the glory for themselves...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

ok thanks , i guess i am on the learning curve then because it opens up in quicktime player for me. not sure how to save the file yet. it would be better in windows media player.

i'll keep trying, thanks again

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

No probs
...Click with right button on the audio file, select save and you can save it to your computer ...when it's downloaded, go to the directory where you have the file and select open with, you can then select the software what you want to use to open it. That's basically it, hope that helps!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I don't know has this been discussed in here (I'm pretty sure the answer is yes), but if someone comes across something from Apollo 17 DUMP tapes, I'm sure there can be some interesting things towards this Keith Laney's research: keithlaney.net...

I know that site doesn't look too professional and so on, but he really does have many interesting points.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The later transmissions were from lunar orbit

why did you leave out the fact that there was a scripted "telecast" on the way back to earth Phage ? that seems deceitful, just like you are accusing others of doing.

in my opinion Luna Cognita had every right to use the words "the various transmissions" because there were in fact more of them and they were in fact reading a script and he wanted everyone to know the truth.

not hide the truth like your precious book does

check your nose and see if it's getting longer

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The video is compelling....as are several others on his youtube channel...including admissions from Edgar Mitchell (former shuttle pilot)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join