It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
After watching the video again the AS11_CM.pdf used in the footage is quoting
Day 4 page 230
03 16 44 39 LMP There's a strange light down there
03 16 44 45 CDR Is it a bonfire?
03 16 4447 LMP It might be campfires

Day 5 starts on page 144 of the Mission Transcripts download

03 14 31 15 INP Huh? Is that right? Really should have looked.
03 14 31 51 CDR ... flow?
03 14 31 59 CMP RATE to HIGH, Neil.

Nothing,
and starts again Day 4 on page 140 @
03 23 32 37 LMP I'll need to holler across to you to get the
mission timers on. Do we want to check and get
our two mission timers SYNC'd? What's this one
read now? 82:50?
03 23 32 51 CDR 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 - -
03 23 32 56 IMP Okay, this one is 1 second slow down in the LEB.
03 23 33 28 LMP Let's see, these things come in the command module
don't they, those umbilicals?

All the Days and Page numbers alternate on each page left to right,right to left until a new day the new day number is quoted in the Middle of the page under the "CONFIDENTIAL" heading. Day 6 p183 has the new day left top corner and middle.
No where are the Day and Page number on the same side as with the AS11_CM.pdf in the video,picture below.

On our copy's of the AS11_CM.pdf we see what maybe the second page But we don't have that page
.GIF below:

Hope this makes sense.

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

They might have pulled a switcheroo.

Hopefully we'll find an older version of the file where it hasn't been scrubbed out (if that is case)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Zelong

They might have pulled a switcheroo.

Hopefully we'll find an older version of the file where it hasn't been scrubbed out (if that is case)

yes a switcheroo alright
switched to a rooswitcher

The problem with this is a .pdf is so easy to make yourself.
The hand writing on these documents can help more than a "clean copy" but than a clean copy has to be Black texture stroked to release it ?

I'm figuring you have a copy of the AS11_CM.pdf your self,
check out The "Mission Transcripts download" stops @
Day 4 on page 139, as stated above.

Nothing about this video is right it's all wrong to me

I'm always Very weary of film makers and word masters on these subjects.

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by Mathius
even if he mumbled that, how do you explain the previous pages where they talk about "structures", and "dykes" ?

Mathius, take some time to learn a little about the geology that the crew was describing so you don't sound like... well, like you just did. After about three hundred false positive excitements, anything really weird in here won't attract any attention at all.

What do the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal archivists say about these transcripts?

ok fair enough. you have revealed my weaknesss = formal education

a quick google search of "geology structure dyke" proves that those terms are synonymise with natural formations. But that still does not prove that they weren't talking about "buildings" and "dams".

I'm new around here and you are obvioulsly a highly respected poster/debunker, so i'm not overly intereted in getting emotinally involved in a forum debate with you..

however when you say someting like "After about three hundred false positive excitements, anything really weird in here won't attract any attention at all" it makes me scratch my head. I think these officially released .pdfs are going to generate ALOT of attention; and as NASA starts to "open the coffers" to cover their asses, i'm sure things are about to get very very interesting.

I would love to hear what Apollo Lunar Surface Journal archivists think. Does anybody know of any that are willing to speak?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
n.m.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I have figured it out!

The Bonfire comment was made during Apollo 8 while it orbited the moon - so the comment really was made!

Get the Apollo 8 transcript to see it for yourself. It is actually there.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

good job Exuberant1

thank you for clearing that up , star for you sir

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Get the Apollo 8 transcript to see it for yourself. It is actually there.

They're sure having a good time teasing each other, for sure.

Gold on the moon, and 'slipped disks'... right, they're supposed to be serious?

Transcript:

Borman: Anders is going to tell you when he alights from the first LM – Pick up all the gold.

Lovell: I think he doesn’t have to. He knows it all right. Did you hear him? Ye geologists of the world: see a few grabens, a few slipped discs.

Anders: There’s a strange light down there…

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
haha.... hilarious , Oberg now say's the Astronauts are Jokers but when it comes to ufo's in space with the shuttle crew, he expects them to be taken seriously....

oh how the hypocrisy runs deep.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

You'll like this next part of the Apollo 8 transcript. It has the astronauts talking about Sunlight being visible before the sun has arisen with glowing light fanning over the horizon and "up into the air"

(air would be a requirement for the fires they commented on earlier and would account for the glow of the sun
)

(I joined the bottom of page 130 to the top of page 131, for your convenience)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
while I do believe that NASA is covering things up, I also believe that in some cases , the Astronauts are indeed joking with each other. I can respect that during a serious mission, you need to have a sense of humour or you'll go insane with boredom.

these guys are risking their lives in the middle of 'nowhere' in a fancy tin can. if you can't crack sarcastic jokes to help keep it real, you may as well head home; because you won't be able to do your job.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
it s amazing how it s easy to manipulate "classified documents"

all of this is part of a big plan. Aim is to discredit the Believers and the seekers of the truth...

they give you classified documents with amazing words in it, from official missions, just to make you talk more and more about ufo's and ET life... and the more you just keep "talkin" about it, you miss the biggest truth behind those small lies...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenotouch
it s amazing how it s easy to manipulate "classified documents"

all of this is part of a big plan. Aim is to discredit the Believers and the seekers of the truth...

they give you classified documents with amazing words in it, from official missions, just to make you talk more and more about ufo's and ET life... and the more you just keep "talkin" about it, you miss the biggest truth behind those small lies...

I agree with you. But this hasn't just started happening, NASA has been doing it for 40 years; the US Gov't and TBTB have been doing it for alot longer than that.

They are spinning things so much, that they are starting to run out of string. And soon they are going to start hanging themselves with it.

just wait.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
haha.... hilarious , Oberg now say's the Astronauts are Jokers but when it comes to ufo's in space with the shuttle crew, he expects them to be taken seriously....

oh how the hypocrisy runs deep.

Come on now -- jokers are jokers, on Apollo and on shuttle. I'm not the guy around here without a sense of humor -- or a sense of irony ("hypocrisy!" cries the hypocrites most lously" -- anon)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You'll like this next part of the Apollo 8 transcript. It has Sunlight visible before the sun has arisen with glowing light fanning over the horizon and "up into the air"

Uh, what exactly do you find unusual about this description of apparent zodaical light?

Do you know what zodiacal light is?

...and the solar corona?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

hey maybe your right, this guy looks like he is Joking around with that UFO on his computer screen..

i'll keep that in mind next time we discuss the shuttle boys

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

CMP: High Sun. That's one right down there; Just shows how it dominates the whole photograph. Just an extremely bright crater. Sun angle Just isn't high enough for you to see it here .... Yes, THEY're mining it , I think. www.jsc.nasa.gov...

Who the hell is mining what exactly on the moon?

WTF ??

Now if they don't know who's mining on the moon or what is being mined, perhaps that could be some good news for us.

Either what is being mined is not available on earth or very difficult to mine here.

Or "they" choose no to mine here out of courtesy, Phew!.

However, the dude clearly implied "people" living in a crater and you don't normally call non humans people.

Which leads to another question, Why the hell would an astronaut think that the "people" living in the crater not be able to get out ?

Slave people ?

Helium 3 perhaps ?

Christ !!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

hey nice find Exuberant1 ,

i know Zorgon will be interested in that one. that sounds like they were seeing those Sunrise Crepuscular Rays on the MOON !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that is a really interesting thread and funny you brought this up because yesterday morning i noticed that very effect when the Sun was rising and thought about seeing that on the moon just like those "jokers" described.

i think we might be seeing some conversations from Gemini soon

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Uh, what exactly do you find unusual about this description of apparent zodaical light?

...and the solar corona?

"Like Zodiacal light, a little bit maybe"

If you had bothered to read the excerpt in its entirety, you would see the astronauts had settled on another explanation; 'Rim brightening'.

*The associated glow was probably enhanced by the "air" which the light "fanned up into".

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

...and the solar corona?

"Like Zodiacal light, a little bit maybe"

If you had bothered to read the excerpt in its entirety, you would see the astronauts had settled on another explanation; 'Rim brightening'.

*The associated glow was probably enhanced by the "air" which the light "fanned up into".

It takes more than just reading their first impressions to figure out what they were seeing. As far as sunlight streaming into the 'air' above the horizon, that presents difficulties. 'Rim brightening' is a feature of when you're inside a valley or similar terrain on Earth, it's applicability to the geometry of the actual sighting is unclear to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join