It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
kix

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I guess John Lear must be Laughing now.

Since 1969 some news reporters in Mexico, asked the astronauts prior to mission 11 if they brought weapons or something to defend in case they found hostile inhabitants up there. They were laughed at.

Now I am not so sure, that they were wrong.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here's an image of the "pyramid" in Icarus crater. LunaCognita doesn't seem to have looked too hard.
lpod.wikispaces.com...

Hi Rez scan:

[edit on 9/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Here's an image of the "pyramid" in Icarus crater. LunaCognita doesn't seem to have looked too hard.
lpod.wikispaces.com...

Hi Rez scan:

I wouldn't call that cone peak a pyramid. Why are pyramid shapes on the moon of such importance? In one of the PLATES in my "LUNAR ORBITER PHOTOGRAPHIC ATLAS OF THE MOON" there is an almost perfect triangular pyramid which I used to debunk lunar structures aficionados back in the early '80s who claimed such structures were constructed by aliens.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Zelong

The aircraft carrier USS Hornet was the recovery vessel.
See? Little jokey comments.

Thanks Phage
, of course.Glad this came from you I know if Jimmy had read my comment I would of been Shredded

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
roads/tracks on the Moon near Moltke crater ?

link

link

link

www.hq.nasa.gov...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

high resolution...

www.lpi.usra.edu...
keithlaney.net...

upload.wikimedia.org...

high resolution...

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Those tracks are on the outer slopes of the crater itself, running downslope (steep). They're pretty interesting. Most obvious guess would be that they are boulder tracks but that's hard to reconcile with the pairings. There are a few sets of them. Some just appear and disappear, some display changes in separation. Some seem to run right across small craters. My thought is that they are some sort of "mini-rille"; collapsed lava tubes or something. Nothing "triangular" about them though, I don't think that's what they were talking about.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/edcd34f739fc8d4a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/33135f0ca43cd142.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Skeptical Ed: Wow! If a person has no knowledge of Remote Viewing (RV) they just might possible believe that you are an authority on the topic and take your word for it that there is no such thing.

So for those that would tend to accept his ignorant words, I suggest they read the book entitled Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Ability as authored by Russell Targ and Dr. Harold Puthoff. They ran the original CIA's million dollar RV program at Stanford University in the mid-70s and wrote of its successes. No lesser of a person than Margaret Mead wrote the introduction. Ingo Swann's manual that he wrote for the later US army program /is/was downloadable for free. (I have a copy.) Even so Mr. Ed wants you to believe that the Army's program that went on for several years after the initial proof-of-concept experiments was all a sham or didn't really exist?

It makes me wonder about the motives of some debunkers here. Obviously, it not for the interest of truth or a lack of easily available info. Can simple ignorance be that profound?

I've never stated on ATS that I'm an authority on anything, I merely stated my opinion such as you've done. I also did not debunk anything. I don't accept as factual reports anyone being successful in remote viewing or having psychic abilities. You answered your own last question.

I suggest that you read this and memorize it:
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky

www.randi.org...
An Encyclopedia of Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural

remote viewing This phenomenon first became a celebrated subject after parapsychologists Harold Puthoff and Russell Targ published a scientific paper which reported on experiments in which a remote location had been chosen, an experimenter visited there, and a subject recorded his or her psychic impressions of the spot. Their results seemed to prove that a “remote sensing” faculty did exist.

Subsequently, properly controlled tests were done by several other researchers, eliminating several sources of cuing and extraneous evidence that had been present in the tests. These new tests produced negative results. The data of Puthoff and Targ were reexamined by the other researchers, and it was found that their students were able to solve the locations without use of any psychic powers, using only the clues that had inadvertently been included in the Puthoff and Targ transcripts.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Skeptical Ed]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
not really sure what they were actually talking about to be honest. it could have been the Giant triangle that the roads/lava tubes or whatever they are , have created because of their position ?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8b55ea05807.png[/atsimg]

or they may have been talking about something different that we can't see because of the limited perspective we have with the photos. not sure

this is interesting...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd8112b52a5d.gif[/atsimg]

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
the Moon is Crawling with Aliens

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
that's pretty cool , easy. the evidence that hoagland offered to point out nasa's flaws/disinfo was fascinating, though i no longer know what to think. hoagland made some astounding points and then ruined it all when he attributed the moon/mars anamolies to the work of ancient human ancestors of ours which supposedly lived on the lost continent of atlantis and colonized the solar system. so yeah, i got lost on what hoagland was trying to say because he was basing everything on this atlantis stuff. nothing wrong with atlantis, mind you. i would search for the thing if i were loaded. but i'm not. and hoagland had no need to put atlantis theory into his dark mission book. he ruined the whole thing with that. had he kept that part out who knows what would that book would have done. and the last time i checked hoagland's website he had a picture of that goofy looking , smirking , edgar cayce wannabe. hard to believe what hoagland says with all of that. but nasa is hiding . indeed.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
yes i agree but where could this all be coming from?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
yes i agree but where could this all be coming from?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Phage, in all honesty, these people's lives are at stake, regardless if they're retired jet pilots, their bodily functions don't work proper or the same anymore, and the First Man himself states he had poster cards to read off as for national security, what's he going to see in space, a Russian soda can?

Come on now, in all honesty, Phage, debunking the oblivious truth that something nonhuman is on the moon, is as silly as saying highly trained astronauts are going to be playing #s and giggles on the moon.

[edit on 29-9-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I also wasn't impressed by this video. Without hearing the inflection, tonality, and context of what was being said these transcripted statements are nothing more than just words on paper.

Bon fires ont he moon, yes i'm sure they meant literally that... Oh, and the flashes of light, that could be when they first went into space they saw flashes of light when they closed their eyes as a result of particles(neutrinos?) hitting the optic nerve sending "flashes of light."

Again, without context these transcripts are meaningless to me. Either way, if i ever get a chance to in space i'm totally going to say, "OMG ALIENS ARE EVERYWHERE." Just so i can be talked about for years in conspiracy sites like this.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

LunaCognita is lying. He is lying about the audio tapes being lost and he is lying about the book he quotes. First of all, from the very source that LC cites, Neil Armstrong did not make the statement about the things said and done during the transmission being planned in advance, Buzz Aldrin did. Second (from the source), the statement was only about their first live broadcast from space. It's not surprising that NASA wanted to put on a show.

Armstrong did not follow a script. I wonder why LC left this out of his little presentation:

Neil used no written aids, having thought through what he wanted to do and say only shortly before the TV transmission.
books.google.com...
Of course, you can ignore context if you want. Context in the book, context in the recordings, context in the transcripts. You can even turn it around and say the book is lying, not LC.

BTW, "cue cards" have more than one purpose.

Apollo cue cards are very desired space collectibles. They are flown, and similar to flight plans and other checklists.

www.astro-auction.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by eddy_12
Now, what im interested to see is the "moon bombing" at 8th October. If there's something, would they show up with such explosion?

Yeah but it seems NASA has decided to bomb a different location now, something about the new location having more water ice then the original targeted area. www.msnbc.msn.com...

Or could it be that the aliens told NASA not to bomb that area?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Neil Armstrong did not make the statement about the things said and done during the transmission being planned in advance, Buzz Aldrin did.

no kidding...duh

it say's in the video "while being interviewed for Neil Armstrongs biography"....

Buzz Aldrin was asked about the Tv broadcasts

try watching the video Phage before you go accusing someone of telling lies...thanks

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Wup. Missed that.
2 lies instead of 3. Actually, still three. Aldrin was talking about the first broadcast, not all the broadcasts.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

i might be wrong but i believe LunaCognita is talking about the actual tapes that are supposedly missing, not some copy of them.

can you prove the actual tapes still exist ? and where are they ?

Phage read your own signature ...

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
-Mark Twain

[edit on 29-9-2009 by easynow]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Wup. Missed that.
2 lies instead of 3. Actually, still three. Aldrin was talking about the first broadcast, not all the broadcasts.

yea Wup is right

it say's in the video....

"in recent years astronaut Buzz Aldrin has conformed that the various CSM Tv Transmissions made during his Apollo 11 flight were pre-planned and scripted"

how is that a lie ?

you falsely accused LunaCognita on the Quote from Buzz about what he said in the book interview because you didn't pay close enough attention to what was presented in the video and if you can't prove that the actual black box tapes still exist (not copies) than you sir in my opinion owe LunaCognita an Apology for accusing him of lying.

what say you ?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join