It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyRaincheck

Do you think people with a rational, sane explanation for ordinary events, and jokes that Astronauts (military test pilots before being Astronauts) make is "trolling"???

I suggest that making stuff up, by reading these transcripts and "imagining" something that isn't there is the very definition of trolling...for points and flags.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Easynow,

This is a great thread, please ignore the trolls and keep at it.

thanks bro , i appreciate that very much

i'm trying my best. there still are many good things to post so keep checking back.

[edit on 29-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Do you think people with a rational, sane explanation for ordinary events, and jokes that Astronauts (military test pilots before being Astronauts) make is "trolling"???

I suggest that making stuff up, by reading these transcripts and "imagining" something that isn't there is the very definition of trolling...for points and flags.

I don't recall naming you as a troll, guilt by association?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Won't play your little game.

The timing of your post is clear for all to see.

Deny ignorance....or not. Shame, really.....

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION***

Please get this thread back on topic.
W're not discussing trolls, members or anyone else here.

Thank You.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I think I have seen that type of number somewhere on a NASA site, I will to find it and see if I am mistaken or not.

jra

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
I'm not familiar with that 'NASA photo' code scheme. AFAIK, doesn't fit
the format of ID numbers other NASA space pictures that I've seen.

It looks like a Lunar Orbiter naming scheme. The only problem with it is the "21M" part in the middle. There shouldn't be any letters in there, just numbers as far as I know.

Here's a catalog of LO images www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   

do you have a link to the Conrad quote you posted ?

i guess i will have to keep asking

Jim could you please provide some way of verifying what you wrote ?

if not it's all worthless and has no value, thanks

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

it would be nice to find the original of that picture

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey Easynow,

I am gonna start trying to find that image soon. I've just been a bit busy.

Hey, I read your updated site. You guys have done a great job at putting the pieces together. I am impressed.

My brother likes your work too. We can't wait for the next update - it just keeps getting better.

Hey is it alright if I use your recent transcript finds in my Apollo DSE threads that I have elsewhere on the net?

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

no worry's on the image, i just wanted to run it by you and see if you knew anything about it. sure is a strange pic eh ?

glad you liked the update and sure you can use anything i've found,.... no problems there at all. just hold off on the stuff on the blog page, still working on a presentation method for it

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
just hold off on the stuff on the blog page, still working on a presentation method for it

Will do.

I was just referring to the transcript excerpt you have posted here on this thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

ok , i was sure that's what you meant.

if you ever want to contact me you can leave a message on any of my videos on youtube (my uploads) and i will see it and be able to reply back to you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Hey Easynow - this one is for you:

I call this excerpt about those cuff lists "The greatest thing that ever I did do."

(From Apollo 17)

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

great find , thanks

most of the cuff notes had very important information on them and your transcript quote proves it.

the primary reason for the cuff notes was to help keep the Astronauts from deviating from the pre planned instructions. obviously that could also mean pre-scripted statments as well.

history.nasa.gov...

I'm glad you included that it's from Apollo 17 , we wouldn't want anyone to get confused.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I'm glad you included that it's from Apollo 17 , we wouldn't want anyone to get confused.

I think I know who you are taking about - he is on my ignore list, and I even told him that he is. Alas the replies to my posts are still made.

I just feel that it is important to focus on the transcripts and not get side-tracked. Thus far we have been able to present some amazing stuff on this thread (and others; I've made other Apollo DSE threads elsewhere that have 'all the fat cut out of them' - so to speak)

I am glad Lunacognita made those videos; they totally piqued my interest.

It is hard to believe all the strange denial involved around these cuff-lists. Can't have too many people starting to focus on those...

Edit: Remember that big 10mb image I sent you - I found this in it awhile ago but didn't post it yet.

It looks like an elevated pipeline/ tunnel:

And another...

Strange features overhanging a crater in my 10mb version of as08-13-2244 (moon cranes?):

[edit on 30-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

do you have a link to the Conrad quote you posted ?

i guess i will have to keep asking

Jim could you please provide some way of verifying what you wrote ?

if not it's all worthless and has no value, thanks

Why don't you apply that standard to the pro-UFO evidence that gets waved around here all the time?

The quotation is decades old, the only internet citation I can find is from when I quoted it in one of my articles -- let me try and dig out the original source and post a pdf. But that still would only be from my 'biased' website, so I guess you can decide it's a forgery by me and ignore it.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

no need to spin it Jim,

YOU posted it and if you want anyone to take it seriously then you need to back it up or substantiate the claim with some proof. is that asking for too much ?

your crying about pro-ufo evidence not having proof but yet here you are doing the same thing. how ironic is that ?

:shk:

[edit on 30-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

no need to spin it Jim,

YOU posted it and if you want anyone to take it seriously then you need to back it up or substantiate the claim with some proof. is that asking for too much ? your crying about pro-ufo evidence not having proof but yet here you are doing the same thing. how ironic is that ?

I accept my responsibility for providing checkable citations.

You accept that the pro-UFO evidence you eagerly swallow almost never does, but that's OK with you.

Seems we agree on more than we thought.

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

your crying about pro-ufo evidence not having proof but yet here you are doing the same thing. how ironic is that ?

I suggest there's a big difference. I have decades of reputation of posting accurate, reliable information on space activities. Anonymous posters with no track record of reliability shouldn't, I suggest, start out with the same presumption.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join