It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
From the Apollo 12 transcript

there was a ufo following them during the transit to the Moon

some strange conversations about other spacecraft...

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

wow.... just wow.... great find easynow.... thanks.....

others....

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Good work Easy!

These transcripts have some gems in them.

Check this part out - it is from Apollo 12. The astronauts had just jettisoned (?) the SIM door but I guess they did it at the wrong time, because it seems they may have nearly put it into to the path of a satellite...

Which satellite I wonder?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Truly, you are hoping to find some "smoking gun" and are just showing desperation, now...easy.

I do not understand the meaning of the A11 clip? Obviously, it was historic. Seems you just read into very arcane and routine events...

AND, in your other post...it's cute how some are saying "great find" because of a radio glitch, Houston thinks theyhear a transmission...and they joke about the other spaceship...sorry you guys can't figure out subtle, sardonic humor when it stares you in the face.

OR, of course, you can continue to believe that extraterrestrials use radio to communicate....yeah, that's it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

thanks for your reply Mr. thread Police,

the only one showing desperation is you. it seems your desperate to stop anyone who is enjoying looking at these transcripts.

the "radio glitch" as you put it was probably because they were using the private radio loop and the only one that imagined they were talking to E.T. on a radio was YOU .......

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
nice find Exhuberant1,

satellite can mean alot of different things

i am sure you already know that

is your u2u working yet ?

[edit on 29-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Conrad: "When we turned around,..."

What exactly are you claiming this phrase referred to?

Do you even understand?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

who are you talking to ?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
thanks mcrom901 and Exhuberant1,

i just wanted to let you guys know that i specifically went looking into the Apollo 12 transcript for a reference to a UFO because about a year ago i seen a video clip where Capt. Charles "Pete" Conrad, actually said a UFO was following them. i believe it was just before they left earth's orbit. they did have alot of technical problems after launch and i am not saying it was a UFO that an Alien was piloting. (had to say that so i don't keep getting attacked .)... but he did clearly say the word UFO and it is not in the transcript.

i wish i could find that video clip. it disappeared from youtube.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
From the Apollo 12 transcript
there was a ufo following them during the transit to the Moon

How do you interpret the phrase 'when we turned around' in this Conrad quotation? What is he referring to?

I'm asking because a fundamental but very common misinterpretation of this conversation by people unfamiliar with space jargon lies behind a lot of the excitement over this 'UFO report'.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Hence by the time the astronauts had rotated the Command/Service Module through one hundred and eighty degrees in preparation for docking

en.wikipedia.org...

and your point is ? oh that's right you don't have one

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

nice find Exhuberant1,

satellite can mean alot of different things

is your u2u working yet ?

I know, I just wonder what kind of sat, or if it had even been identified. I haven't figured out what it was.

And no.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

that is a strange reference they made about that "satellite"

if you still have that blog link i sent you, scroll down to the bottom and click on 'newer post' for the updated version

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

and your point is ? oh that's right you don't have one

Good link! The crew was discussing how far the SLA panels might be from them when they saw the flashing light a few days later, and the question was, how fast had the panels separated from the S4B just prior to turnaround -- right after trans lunar insertion. Based on an estimate of 1 fps, they could have been a few hundred miles away by the time of the sighting (easily visible), and Conrad is saying, he thought the 1 fps estimate might be low -- he reported seeing them departing from the Saturn third stage a few days back.

That phrase has been reported on some UFO sites and in some UFO books as meaning that the 'UFO' under observation had suddenly, when Conrad 'turned around' to look out the window inside the Command Module, flown off -- a change in motion that strongly implied intelligent control. That's the common misinterpretation I had referred to -- one that you did not fall victim to.

The actual motion was steady against the background stars, visible periodically as the Apollo rotated around to face its window in that direction. It was drifting just like anything in a parallel orbit would be expected to do. There are telescope photos from Earth that show the objects, on other Apollo missions, 'flying formation' with the Apollo spacecraft all the way out to the Moon.

Conrad later made comments about people distorting some joking he had been doing with Mission Control about seeing the flashing light. Is that quotation in any of the UFO sites you have access to? I expect that direct primary eyewitness testimony like that is pretty throughly censored by the propagandists. I could be wrong -- go see how widely his explanatory comment is available on the Internet and show me examples.

Here's his quotation: ""They've been after me for years because we were followed by a UFO on the way to the moon. That, of course, was untrue. The guy who came up with it was going by our transcript where he saw debris from our own rocket and were joking with the ground crew about it. He took this out of context. I called the ground and said: `Hey, gang, we are being followed, there is some flashing object out there.' Some scandal sheet took that and made a helluva story out of it."

Why, do you suppose, is that statement ignored -- covered up, even -- by the UFO community?

[edit on 29-10-2009 by JimOberg]

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

most of us are already aware of the panels from Apollo 11 and no i am not familiar with the rumors that are going around about the Apollo 12 incident. i don't keep up with all that.

do you have a link to the Conrad quote you posted ?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

have you ever seen this pic ?

www.youtube.com...

i mentioned it to Zorgon and he said there is a number missing in the image I.D....i'm trying to find more info on it.

where is Zorgon ? have you seen him ?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

i mentioned it to Zorgon and he said there is a number missing in the image I.D....i'm trying to find more info on it.

where is Zorgon ? have you seen him ?

What the hell is that supposed to be? Is it a genuine image?
Looks like, well I'm not sure what it looks like. Is that on the 'dark'
side of the moon?

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by pmexplorer

to be honest , i don't know what it is.

that's why i am trying to get more information about it. i got it from that Russian documentary. check that youtube link to see it.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

What the hell is that supposed to be? Is it a genuine image?
Looks like, well I'm not sure what it looks like. Is that on the 'dark'
side of the moon?

I'm not familiar with that 'NASA photo' code scheme. AFAIK, doesn't fit
the format of ID numbers other NASA space pictures that I've seen.

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Easynow,

This is a great thread, please ignore the trolls and keep at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join