It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by Skeptical Ed
reply to post by FlySolo

Ingo Swann!?

And your point is? And based on what exactly for the ridicule?

Based on what you included on your reply. There is no such thing as a "psychic." There is no such thing as "remote viewing." No one calling him/herself a "psychic" has ever come forth with a major future event complete with details. Such as the JFK, RFK, MLK assassinations. Nixon being shamed out of the White House. The 9/11 events, and Michael Jackson's "untimely" death, along with a million other things that have happened and will happen. To believe that a human can tell future events is just downright silly.

Regarding his "visions" of "Humanoids on the moon" as posted by you, nothing he says can be attributed to any special seeing as all of what he says is common romantic "knowledge" as found on a few books such as Fred Steckling's "WE DISCOVERED ALIEN BASES ON THE MOON", George Leonard's "SOMEBODY ELSE IS ON THE MOON".

If Ingo had said with confidence of something that could really be found or seen, "Look in ... crater and you'll see this and that." "Look in this maria, rille, hill, (whatever) and you'll find such and such." But no, he just says he found this or that, never giving exact locations so that anyone with a powerful enough telescope could see it from earth and verify it. If he was really legit, he would be possibly the most famous and most wealthy person on earth.

He talks a good game, that's all.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Ok, I think the LRO images are better, but for some reason all I can find are the released images of the landers, but nothing like an atlas I can browse through, the ones with the raw images...

Or are we being given the runabout again even though the American taxpayers own these images?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
There's a guy on youtube claiming that there are images with files sized up to 150mb on NASA's sites that has supposedly been digitized of the moon's surface... Is this legit or is the guy wrong?

I cannot find anything... It's very hard to find any images of the lunar surface, it's mostly pictures of different subjects and if there are any pictures of the lunar surface it only goes up to about 2mb.

Very frustrating- can anyone direct me to the site where these supposed files are?

Star, get out of that jar!

When it comes to lunar images you'll find yourself lost in a sea of conspiracies with none of them having any reality. Finding images of the lunar surface is as easy as going to google.com, selecting Images and just ask and you'll get untold thousands of photos of every cubic inch of the moon. Don't believe everything you see in manipulated images. Stay with the stock images preferably from Lunar Orbiter missions. Forget Clementine.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Pfft. Rubbish! All you have to say about there being no psychic abilities at all is your opinion and that's all. Your opinion. BTW, what does Michael Jackson psychics have to do with this thread? Nothing, just an obvious thwart and a quite transparent straw man argument at that.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Ok, I think the LRO images are better, but for some reason all I can find are the released images of the landers, but nothing like an atlas I can browse through, the ones with the raw images...

Or are we being given the runabout again even though the American taxpayers own these images?

www.lpi.usra.edu...

jra

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Ok, I think the LRO images are better, but for some reason all I can find are the released images of the landers, but nothing like an atlas I can browse through, the ones with the raw images.

Well the LRO has been in it's commissioning phase for the past few months. It only just entered its mission orbit (a 50km orbit) on Sept 15th. The LRO hasn't been operating for a long enough time period to have an atlas to browse through. Here's is a link to the LRO Image browser if you haven't seen it. There's a lot more there than just images of the landers.

jra

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar
If it helps you guys out, I found out that they do indeed joke on board

They sure do joke around. What else are you going to do while sitting in that little tin can for days? I can't believe some people think they should have been serious 24/7. That's absurd...

For more astronaut humour, there's a thread dedicated to the various funny moments during the missions at apollohoax forum.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Why do YouTubers insist on loud, mysterious Hollywood-like music to accompany such serious subjects especially UFO's? It just detracts from the authenticity of the matter.
But about this 10 minute vid? Not impressive at all.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Earth to planet Fantasy!
Folks those tapes were released to continue the Hoax.
Oh yeah, hidden tapes. They must have Big Time Clout.
Sure they left earth orbit and were having a great big tickle me Elmo party.
I have been laughing my keester off for FORTY years knowing the ruse in it's entirety.
It is my guarantee to you that if man ever makes it to the moon FOR THE FIRST TIME
It will be way after my death. So please drop by my grave and whisper into the earth
"We finally made it donny "

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoIWontTouchIt
I actually didn't really hear anything that was truly interesting in those tapes/read anything. Like the triangular rodes, desolate craters and people that live there probably never leave. The roads good just be geographic formations, desolate craters probably means there is nothing in them and people that live there probably never leave is probably just metaphorical...or a joke or something. Nothing that was said was a silver bullet.

Not saying there aren't aliens on the moon, I have no idea.

Man this guy is trying very hard to not believe what we all just heard! He doesn't see anything interesting in those tapes because he doesn't want to. He only wants to throw doubt into the ring and nothing else.

Astronauts are speaking metaphorically to Nasa now? Ha, ha! Yes they must be joking (as we all know that jokes are just the kind of things NASA would be telling those guys who are thousands of miles from earth to say).... My mind just can't accept it.... Oh well, back to the boob tube I go. Nothing to see here folks.... I promise..... Please don't look!.... Stop it now!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Yes, but what you just posted from the pdf was blatantly a joke. Obviously we are all aware that within all the time the astronauts were away they had to joke about things - it's human nature to crack jokes at things especially when they are new and unfamiliar.

The phrases in question however, are not like what you just shared. They aren't really too far-fetched (well depending on your opinions on ET), but a bunny and a immortal chinese girl living on the moon sounds a bit, odd wouldn't you say?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

There's a guy on youtube claiming that there are images with files sized up to 150mb on NASA's sites that has supposedly been digitized of the moon's surface... Is this legit or is the guy wrong?

I cannot find anything... It's very hard to find any images of the lunar surface, it's mostly pictures of different subjects and if there are any pictures of the lunar surface it only goes up to about 2mb.

Very frustrating- can anyone direct me to the site where these supposed files are?

I had the link, for the life of me can't find it right now, but there's a directory on the NASA site with mass lunar images.

There are images on there in the 1GB and bigger (I believe) range. Better have good high-speed internet and a good amount of RAM installed to fool around with those.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by nightmare_david]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathius

Wait a minute! The use of those words, "They're mining it." is exactly what we would expect to see and eventually do on the Moon ourselves.

Those words are not of the same ilk as the astronauts throwing out rathering confusing words such as "bonfires" and "campfires." With the former we have a definite "they" doing something we would expect, "mining."

You will notice that Oberg more or less didn't touch that explanation but moved to suggest the words were a mistranscription of other, evidently more mundane words.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
very intersting thanks for the vid

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Zelong

They look the same to me.

The only difference is that one is a scan / copy BEFORE declassification, the other is AFTER declassification.

The addition of a line through the word 'Classified' and the extra info regarding declassification is what you'd expect, after a document has been altered to show it is no longer secret.

Quite why it would be secret in the first place is somewhat of a mystery, as they went to the moon to benefit and in the name of 'All mankind'...supposedly.

Hi spikey,the picture below is the bottom of the pages when you look at the top of the page again note the difference in size of the txt Type of "CONFIDENTIAL".

Zelong.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Skeptical Ed: Wow! If a person has no knowledge of Remote Viewing (RV) they just might possible believe that you are an authority on the topic and take your word for it that there is no such thing.

So for those that would tend to accept his ignorant words, I suggest they read the book entitled Mind-Reach: Scientists Look at Psychic Ability as authored by Russell Targ and Dr. Harold Puthoff. They ran the original CIA's million dollar RV program at Stanford University in the mid-70s and wrote of its successes. No lesser of a person than Margaret Mead wrote the introduction. Ingo Swann's manual that he wrote for the later US army program /is/was downloadable for free. (I have a copy.) Even so Mr. Ed wants you to believe that the Army's program that went on for several years after the initial proof-of-concept experiments was all a sham or didn't really exist?

It makes me wonder about the motives of some debunkers here. Obviously, it not for the interest of truth or a lack of easily available info. Can simple ignorance be that profound?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
cant wait for what neil armstrong says on his deathbed (sad I know).
if they let him anyway.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here is a photo of Moltke crater taken from orbit on Apollo 11. This is what they were looking at. See the triangular "roads"? Those are called rilles.

This area is near one of the planned landing sites. In the transcripts it is clear that they are carefully identifying landmarks for the descent to the surface. They have spent a lot of time looking at the images from the Lunar Orbiters, now they are looking at the real thing and getting oriented. The intersection of the rilles is a very distinct landmark.

- - TPI approach. Man, this is really something;
you ought to look at this. You want to watch our
approach into the landing site; you got to watch
right through this window. We're coming over -
we Just passed Mount Marilyn. We're coming up on
Maskelyne series here - straight out ahead, coming
into the landing area.

Moltke is the crater to the right of the intersection. "US Highway 1" is Hypatia Rille in the left center.

BTW, the "lost" audio is here. The conversation occurs about 2/3's of the way in. They don't seem overly excited.
spaceflight.nasa.gov...

[edit on 9/29/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There certainly is some odd words being used this is from some of my notes I do have a lot more that evade me at the moment.

What would this mean?
"Don't fraternize with any of those bugs in route except for the hornet".

APOLLO I1 MISSION COMMENTARY, 7/22/69, GET 136:44, CDT 1:15 446/3 SC Go ahead, Houston. CAPCOM Rog, 11. This is the regional CAPCOM. Congradualtions on an outstanding job. You guys have really put on a great show up there. I think it's about time you power down and got a little rest though you've had a mighty long day here. Hope you're all going to get a good sleep on the way back. I look forward to seeing you when you get back here. Don't fraternize with any of those bugs in route except for the hornet. SC Okay. Thank you boss. We're looking forward to a little rest and a restful trip back and see you when we get there· CAPCOM Rog. You've earned it. PAO That exchange was between Donald K, Deke, Slayton, Director of Flight Crew Operations at the Manned Spacecraft Center and astronaut Nell Armstrong. END OF TAPE

Zelong.

[edit on 28/9/09 by Zelong]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

The aircraft carrier USS Hornet was the recovery vessel.
See? Little jokey comments.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join